Mae Jenkinson Photography

7000 Northeast 186th Place, Kenmore, WA 98028 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Mae Jenkinson Photography

Hi Y'ALL, I'm Mae and I am so happy you are here!

First of all, CONGRATS TO YOU. Finding your forever person is the best.

I love love LOVE weddings and absolutely love the couples I work with. During your wedding, I am completely focused on you and only you. I am passionate about showcasing the smallest details and capturing the most authentic representation of each couple's innate beauty.

A little bit about me... I am a fun-loving, adventure-seeking, Texas native, full-time Momma, and part-time business consultant. But most importantly a Wedding photographer!

Let's tell your story together.

kes28071 51 1099871 159719762443302

4 Reviews for Mae Jenkinson Photography

• Emily

Emily Hall · Married on 06/27/2020

Amazing Wedding Photographer

My husband and I got married during the COVID pandemic, and we had a phenomenal experience with Mae! She always responded promptly and remained flexible through all of the many changes we had to make. Since we currently live across the country, Mae made time for a video call with us, which was enormously helpful. She got a sneak peek to us the week following the wedding, and the photos are gorgeous! It was also so wonderful to have her at our wedding. She was eager to help with anything we needed, including going to track people down while I was getting ready. She was a calming and unobtrusive presence, really wanted to know how we wanted everything to go and what kind of photos we wanted, and assured us that she would make it work in the time that we had. She’ll tell you that she is a details person, and that is so true! I thought I would need my bridesmaids to help keep my dress, hair, and veil photo-ready, but Mae was on top of it. We found Mae here on WeddingWire, and we are so glad we did! We can’t wait to work with her again next year at our postponed reception.

Sent on 07/04/2020
  • Robert

Robert Hazleton · Married on 06/27/2020

Personal, professional photographer

From the beginning of our consulting with Mae, she was extremely friendly, flexible, and easy to work with. She is professional while also keeping in mind the difficulty of wedding planning during this pandemic. She even was willing to split her service between this year's ceremony and next year's much larger reception.
    My wife and I were often surprised by her spontaneous helpfulness and attentiveness to details. She even sat with me (the groom) before the ceremony and eagerly listened to the story of how my bride and I came to know each other.

As far as during the ceremony itself, you can expect that Mae will make herself unobtrusive while catching the most important parts.
    Thank you Mae!
    I definitely recommend her.

Sent on 07/04/2020

Mae Jenkinson Photography Pricing

Mae Jenkinson Photography Price Rates

Mae Jenkinson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2250
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Toning
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• 7000 Northeast 186th Place Kenmore, WA, 98028 See on map
    940-310-3067 (Phone number)
    Location of (Mae Jenkinson Photography)