Love Story Vows

234 E. 17th Street Ste 117, Costa Mesa, CA 92627 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 34
  • Pricing

About Love Story Vows

Yes, your ceremony can be as awesome as the reception!

You want it to be fun, romantic, NOT BORING AND LONG, and reflect who you are as a couple. Creating a custom ceremony that fits both you, is what I love to do!

Introduction

Hi, I'm an ordained wedding officiant and my world is filled with love and laughter! Enjoying life, going on adventures and sharing an amazing day with my couples are my favorites things! I officiate weddings and elopements FOR ALL FUN couples in Southern California and destination locations. I have officiated hundreds of weddings: Spiritual, LGBTQIA, Elopements, Intimate to Over the Top and all unique. I was also a wedding planner, so I can definitely make your wedding ceremony stressfree and fun. Wedding officiating is a perfect fit for me - I have been in theatre since I was 14, used to do voice overs for radio and TV and, I love writing custom ceremonies. Best job ever!

What I do

Your ceremony should be a reflection of both of you. It should be unique and tell your personal story to your family and friends. I refuse to do long and boring, I do awesome! They are very couple-centric, the focus is about what a romantic and loving marriage can be. They are more about the two of you. We can get creative and try new things or we can be traditional, or something in-between. This is California, #beyou! My ceremonies are also very LGBTQ friendly!

My inspiration

I’m madly in love with my husband, Alan! We will celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary next year with a Vow Renewal on the beach! Alan is an award-winning wedding photographer(AlanMerriganPhoto.com), romantic and brilliant! We share our lives with two semi-wonderful kids and too many adorable "furkids". Our family loves hiking in the mountains, cycling, walking on the beach, watching Game of Thrones, Marvel, DC Superhero's, Star Trek and Star Wars movies (we don't play favorites!) and of course, anything Harry Potter!

Follow Love Story Vows on
Laguna Beach Wedding
Laguna Beach Wedding
Easter Elopement under a pier
Easter Elopement under a pier
Adorable couple, fun Wedding!
Adorable couple, fun Wedding!
Adorable back yard wedding
Adorable back yard wedding
Doing a Celtic Handfasting.
Doing a Celtic Handfasting.

• Videos 1

Love Story Vows 6
Love Story Vows 7
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Amagrande Savilo · Getting married on 07/01/2020

Amazing in every respect!

There are no words to fully describe how amazing our experience was with Reverend Heidi. She was available and happy to answer every random wedding question that came up, she took the to meet with me and my now husband to discuss what we wanted out of our ceremony and what we expected from her, and she reached out to remind us to enjoy the engagement period (and put wedding planning stress aside). During the ceremony when I got choked up from the emotion of the day, she put the ceremony on a 10-second pause and told me to "hug my man," which was something that I have never seen, but was perfect in the moment. Every guest said that she felt like a family member with us, and that is exactly the feeling that I will always remember from working with her. I'm so glad that we had the opportunity to work with Heidi!

Sent on 05/05/2019
    Love Story Vows 8

Jensen · Married on 05/11/2019

Wedding Officiant

We could not recommend Heidi enough. She was ALWAYS so helpful, responsive, thorough, and truly amazing. In fact, now that our wedding is over we are a bit sad to not be working with her anymore. Heidi always brings positivity and is SO good at her job. Seriously, have Heidi officiate your wedding, you will thank us later!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Love Story Vows 9

Love Story Vows's reply:

Thank you so very much! Jensen, you are your husband are just the nicest people! Reid loved the thunder and lightning show that happened during the wedding. It was pretty glorious! You looked so lovely! Don't worry, you haven't lost me! I'm now family and always a text away! Heidi

Love Story Vows Pricing

Love Story Vows Price Rates

Love Story Vows FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 295.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 125.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 75.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 50.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Earth-Based, No Denomination, Pagan, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, ME, MD, MI, MS, MO, MT, NE, NJ, NM, NC, ND, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, WA, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English

• DJs on a Dime
    DJs on a Dime Wedding DJs

Simply put, I really enjoy working with Heidi! I've worked with her since 2006 and have always found her to be upbeat and positive, which really helps with weddings as there can be a certain amount of pressure to make sure everything is as close to perfect as you can get. And that's where Heidi shines: she's calm and even-keeled and she listens to your thoughts, concerns, questions, and addresses them in a manner that helps you to feel calm and less stressed about not only the ceremony, but the whole wedding planning process. Just one call to her and you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. She's one of the best!

• Gown Preservation Specialists
    Gown Preservation Specialists Wedding Dresses

Heidi from Love Story Vows is an exceptional person, colleague, and professional! I have known Heidi for over 20 years! And it wasn't difficult to choose my wedding officiant for myself and my husband. Heidi was our first choice! And what an amazing ceremony it was! She helped us incorporate our kids, make it unique, and certainly brought laughter and tears to everyone! She helped me stay calm during the planning process. She stayed in touch daily. And she even stayed with us all night to celebrate! Thank you Heidi....so so much!

• Jurupa Hills Country Club
    Jurupa Hills Country Club Country Club Weddings

I have worked with many officiants throughout my time as an event coordinator. Heidi with Love Story Vows has been my favorite. She makes it a priority to cater to the couples every need. She is attentive, kind and professional. You can see how passionate she is about what she does from the first conversation. I would highly recommend Heidi to anyone looking for her services. She and her husband are both very involved in this industry and definitely know what they are doing.

• 234 E. 17th Street Ste 117 Costa Mesa, CA, 92627 See on map