Love Story Vows

234 E. 17th Street Ste 117, Costa Mesa, CA 92627 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 34
  • Pricing

About Love Story Vows

Let's make your wedding fun and personal!

You want your wedding officiant to make your ceremony memorable for the right reasons. You want it to be fun, romantic, personal and to show your feelings for your partner. Creating an awesome custom ceremony that fits both you, is what I love to do! Hi, my name is Reverend Heidi and my world is filled with love and laughter! I like to have fun, enjoy life, go on adventures and share an amazing day with my couples! I do weddings and elopements for all couples in Southern California and destinations.

I love what I do! I was a wedding planner, been in theatre since I was 14, used to do voice overs for radio and TV and I love writing custom ceremonies. I've been involved with hundreds of weddings- 115 last year. Best job ever! I’m madly in love with my husband, Alan! He is an award-winning wedding photographer and very romantic. We share our lives with two semi-wonderful kids and too many pets. We go hiking in Big Bear, cycling, walking on the beach, love watching Game of Thrones, Marvel, DC Superhero's, Star Trek and Star Wars movies (we don't play favorites!) and of course, Harry Potter!

Follow Love Story Vows on
Date day in the park with husband
Date day in the park with husband
Wonderful LGBT couple in an intimate ceremony
Wonderful LGBT couple in an intimate ceremony
Lovely wedding in the park!
Lovely wedding in the park!
An elopement in Joshua Tree
Laguna Beach Wedding
Laguna Beach Wedding
Easter Elopement under a pier
Easter Elopement under a pier
Adorable couple, fun Wedding!
Adorable couple, fun Wedding!
Adorable back yard wedding
Adorable back yard wedding
Doing a Celtic Handfasting.
Doing a Celtic Handfasting.

• Videos 1

Love Story Vows 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing reverend heidi

Our auntie Heidi was so wonderful and defiantly made our wedding a memorable one:) she was always there anytime I had questions or if I just needed to talk! I had so many nerves running through me weeks before my wedding and she was always there to calm me down. My husband and I are so grateful to have had her as our reverend

Sent on 02/18/2019
    Love Story Vows 8

Love Story Vows's reply:

I am very happy to be the newest member of your family! 😉 You and Shane are wonderful together and I loved officiating your wedding. Meeting your family and your bridal party was so much fun!! I’m here if you need me. Take care and enjoy being a newlywed!
    Reverend Heidi
  • Brittany

Brittany Johnson · Married on 02/10/2019

Amazing! ⠹n

Heidi was amazing! So kind and helpful with everything! Our personalized ceremony so perfect and us and the guests loved our hand fastening ceremony!!! If I could rate 100 stars I would!

Sent on 02/15/2019
    Love Story Vows 9
    Love Story Vows 10
    Love Story Vows 11
    Love Story Vows 12

Love Story Vows's reply:

Thank you so much! You and Chris are an absolutely perfect match for each other. Coming up to Washington and officiating a winter white wedding was a dream come true! I can't wait to come up again and visit when it's warmer too! Take Care, Rev. Heidi

Love Story Vows Pricing

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 125.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 75.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 50.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Earth-Based, No Denomination, Pagan, Unitarian
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, ME, MD, MI, MS, MO, MT, NE, NJ, NM, NC, ND, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, WA, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English

• DJs on a Dime
    DJs on a Dime Wedding DJs

Simply put, I really enjoy working with Heidi! I've worked with her since 2006 and have always found her to be upbeat and positive, which really helps with weddings as there can be a certain amount of pressure to make sure everything is as close to perfect as you can get. And that's where Heidi shines: she's calm and even-keeled and she listens to your thoughts, concerns, questions, and addresses them in a manner that helps you to feel calm and less stressed about not only the ceremony, but the whole wedding planning process. Just one call to her and you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. She's one of the best!

• Gown Preservation Specialists
    Gown Preservation Specialists Wedding Dresses

Heidi from Love Story Vows is an exceptional person, colleague, and professional! I have known Heidi for over 20 years! And it wasn't difficult to choose my wedding officiant for myself and my husband. Heidi was our first choice! And what an amazing ceremony it was! She helped us incorporate our kids, make it unique, and certainly brought laughter and tears to everyone! She helped me stay calm during the planning process. She stayed in touch daily. And she even stayed with us all night to celebrate! Thank you Heidi....so so much!

• Jurupa Hills Country Club
    Jurupa Hills Country Club Country Club Weddings

I have worked with many officiants throughout my time as an event coordinator. Heidi with Love Story Vows has been my favorite. She makes it a priority to cater to the couples every need. She is attentive, kind and professional. You can see how passionate she is about what she does from the first conversation. I would highly recommend Heidi to anyone looking for her services. She and her husband are both very involved in this industry and definitely know what they are doing.

• 234 E. 17th Street Ste 117 Costa Mesa, California, 92627 See on map