Love Story Vows

700 E Redlands Blvd, Ste U-738, Redlands, California, Ca 92373 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Love Story Vows

Reverend Heidi is a non-denominational wedding officiant. I love writing awesome ceremonies, going on adventures and sharing an amazing day with my couples. My world is filled with love and laughter, let me help you create a ceremony that uniquely fits who you are, as a couple.

What you get from me:

• Your ceremony is the best part of your wedding day!
  • You are legally married after I do your wedding ceremony.
  • I create an awesome ceremony and help make this journey fun and easy.
  • Unlimited emails and texts for any and all wedding questions!
  • Creating a ceremony for you that is romantic, fun, personal and exciting, and you just can't wait for your wedding day to get here!

A little bit about me. I’ve been married to the love of my life for 18+ years, Alan is an award-winning wedding photographer and my best friend. We share our lives with two semi-wonderful kids and too many pets. We go hiking, cycling, love watching Game of Thrones, Westworld, Marvel, DC Superhero's, Star Trek and Star Wars movies (we don't play favorites!) and of course, Harry Potter! Our day off is spent either hanging out at the beach or the mountains.

My couples are in love and want to have a fun, romantic and stress free wedding! I do ceremonies from romantic to silly, spiritual, LGBTQIA, interfaith or themed. Unique, destination or natural locations are a blast! I used to be a wedding planner, so I'm a great resource when you need help. For many couples, the ceremony is the scariest part, I'm here for you and I will make sure we have fun and it will be wonderful! After still being madly in love with my husband for so many years, I'm also happy to share a few tips on how to have a very long, happy, sometimes goofy and always passionate marriage!

Follow Love Story Vows on
An Easter Sunday elopement under the Santa Monica pier... it ran late and they weren't allowed to...
Diana and Johnny's gorgeous destination wedding in Lake Arrowhead
An amazing Big Bear mountain elopement with a Celtic Handfasting unity ceremony.
Megan and Shawn after their really fun ceremony at Wedgewood Galway Downs in Temecula.
Sarah and Brandon at the MItten Building in Redlands
Sarah and Brandon at the MItten Building in Redlands
Dulce and Steven awesome elopement in Laguna.
Dulce and Steven awesome elopement in Laguna.
Another stunning photo of Megan and Shawn's beautiful and touching ceremony in Temecula at Galway...
I love what I do! This couple was so amazing to work with and we made the ceremony awesome!
My absolutely adorable and fun couple, Diana and Johnny after their wedding at the stunning Lake...
Date day in the park with my husband, Alan.
Date day in the park with my husband, Alan.
My wonderful LGBT couple in an intimate ceremony at a lovely Los Angeles home.
My wonderful LGBT couple in an intimate ceremony at a lovely Los Angeles home.
One of my favorite LGBT ceremonies in a stunning park near the LA beaches.
One of my favorite LGBT ceremonies in a stunning park near the LA beaches.
I love this so much!
I love this so much!
An elopement in Joshua Tree
An elopement in Joshua Tree
Sarah and Brandon, such a cool couple and a classy but casual wedding in Redlands.
My young couple having a simple wedding at Jurupa Hills country club.
My young couple having a simple wedding at Jurupa Hills country club.
Fun, romantic and intimate wedding at a lovely garden at the Yucaipa Golf Course with Kathy and...
My couple gave me flowers for their wedding in Pomona at an awesome venue on a hill!
A fun wedding with a custom love story at a lovely country club in Fontana.
A fun wedding with a custom love story at a lovely country club in Fontana.
A photo of Me!
A photo of Me!
A very private park elopement with a gorgeous couple before he went into boot camp.
A fun and relaxed elopement on the beach with family and friends.
A fun and relaxed elopement on the beach with family and friends.
A very quick backyard wedding. Their 8 year old threatened to run around screaming if I took too...
One of my favorite sayings
One of my favorite sayings
Found this walking in my neighborhood.
Found this walking in my neighborhood.
Yes, she had a lovely baby boy a month later!
Yes, she had a lovely baby boy a month later!
Another photo of a Laguna elopement with family.
Another photo of a Laguna elopement with family.

• Videos 1

76 Reviews for Love Story Vows

Charlotte King · Married on 10/21/2018

Truly what made our ceremony perfect.

Now I truly understand how important it is to have someone that knows what they’re doing be there. Rev. Heidi, before the ceremony, was undoubtedly the sweetest person we have met with for our wedding and after just our first meeting I needed to make sure we had her booked for our day.

She responds so incredibly fast and has so much more knowledge than just officiating a wedding. Day of ceremony, I was on the verge of a panic attack because nothing was going to plan, but Rev. Heidi found her way to me twice and calmed my nerves enough for me to hold it together till I got down the isle and as soon as she took over, everything went more smoothly than I could have imagined.

She’s fun, kind, and all around a great example of love! I would absolutely highly recommend her (and recommend her celtic hand fasting ceremony)

Bryan · Married on 09/01/2018

Our experience with Heidi was easy, stress free, and a blast! With all of the stress that comes with planning a wedding, choosing an officiant in Heidi was the best choice we could've made! She took care of all of the little details of the ceremony including sending in the marriage license and she even gave us tips and hints for what to expect moving forward with our new lives.

I would absolutely recommend Love Story Vows to anyone who is thinking of getting married and wants to start their marriage off on the right foot!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Love Story Vows's reply:

Thank you so much! I had such a good time at your wedding! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness and I am always a text, call or email away if you need me! Take care, Reverend Heidi

Award

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 125.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 75.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 50.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Earth-Based, No Denomination, Pagan, Unitarian
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, ME, MD, MI, MS, MO, MT, NE, NJ, NM, NC, ND, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, WA, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Love Story Vows 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Love Story Vows 2
    Discount for 2018 weddings and new bookings

*For any weddings taking place in 2018, I will be offering $50 off.

*For any new bookings for 2019 and 2020, I will be taking $25 off.

* No additional discounts will be applied.

• DJs on a Dime
    DJs on a Dime Wedding DJs

Simply put, I really enjoy working with Heidi! I've worked with her since 2006 and have always found her to be upbeat and positive, which really helps with weddings as there can be a certain amount of pressure to make sure everything is as close to perfect as you can get. And that's where Heidi shines: she's calm and even-keeled and she listens to your thoughts, concerns, questions, and addresses them in a manner that helps you to feel calm and less stressed about not only the ceremony, but the whole wedding planning process. Just one call to her and you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. She's one of the best!

• Gown Preservation Specialists
    Gown Preservation Specialists Wedding Dresses

Heidi from Love Story Vows is an exceptional person, colleague, and professional! I have known Heidi for over 20 years! And it wasn't difficult to choose my wedding officiant for myself and my husband. Heidi was our first choice! And what an amazing ceremony it was! She helped us incorporate our kids, make it unique, and certainly brought laughter and tears to everyone! She helped me stay calm during the planning process. She stayed in touch daily. And she even stayed with us all night to celebrate! Thank you Heidi....so so much!

• Jurupa Hills Country Club
    Jurupa Hills Country Club Country Club Weddings

I have worked with many officiants throughout my time as an event coordinator. Heidi with Love Story Vows has been my favorite. She makes it a priority to cater to the couples every need. She is attentive, kind and professional. You can see how passionate she is about what she does from the first conversation. I would highly recommend Heidi to anyone looking for her services. She and her husband are both very involved in this industry and definitely know what they are doing.

• 700 E Redlands Blvd, Ste U-738 Redlands, California, Ca 92373 See on map