31570 Railroad Canyon Dr. St. 200, Sun City, CA 92587 Map · Phone number

About Gown Preservation Specialists

Gown Preservation Specialists is a family-owned company that preserves wedding gowns in the Canyon Lake, California, area with a method and materials widely used by museums around the world. You’ll get to work with the owner face-to-face, and every aspect of the process is in-house, meaning they don’t ship your gown anywhere to have the work done.

At Gown Preservation Specialists, only two people will ever touch your gown: the owner and the professional cleaning it. They can preserve gowns, customary attire, and veils, and offer cleaning, preservation, and warranties by appointment only. Gown Preservation Specialists will travel as far as San Diego and Orange County for those who need pick-up service and have over 15 years of experience in framing.

Follow Gown Preservation Specialists on

Preserved wedding stuff
8069fd47f82bd793 296510 220954804637980 113078175425644 548922 1817873992 n2222

2 Reviews for Gown Preservation Specialists

Erika · Married on 05/26/2018

Great way to end a wedding

The last thing on my wedding close out list was to get my dress cleaned and repaired. I’m so glad I went with Robin at Gown Preservation Specialists! I couldn’t have envisioned a more seamless and easy process to have to my dress taken care of with little effort on my end. She responds almost instantly to every text/email and is very professional. She even picked up my dress and brought it back when it was done and custom engraved the storage box using the wedding font with used on our invites. Talk about VIP service. Hire her you won’t regret it.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Gown Preservation Specialists's reply:

Thank you so much Erika! It was great working with you! Congratulations on the new baby! We lived your monogram as well! Very unique and the rose gold thread was a great touch. Thank you for asking about it!

Beth · Married on 09/09/2016

Gown Preservation Specialist was perhaps the last most important wedding vendor that I had. Robin was great with cleaning my custom made wedding dress and making sure all the dirt from our first look was out from the many layers of organza in my dress. My dress came back to be wrapped with expert care in its own box with my name and wedding date embroidered on the slip cover! I would totally recommend Gown Preservation Specialist!!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Gown Preservation Specialists FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Warranties
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Veils

• Love Story Vows
    Love Story Vows Wedding Officiants

Before becoming a wedding officiant, I was a wedding planner. Gown Preservation Specialists is one of my favorite vendors! They are total professionals, responsible and lots of fun. They're so passionate about what they do!

• 31570 Railroad Canyon Dr. St. 200 Sun City, CA, 92587 See on map