Harbor View Loft is a San Diego, California wedding venue serving the San Diego, La Jolla, Coronado and Carlsbad areas. With expansive views of the San Diego harbor and the gorgeous city lights, this venue offers a breathtaking setting suited for an elegant celebration or a laid-back soiree with friends and family.
All About the View!!
With panoramic views of the Coronado Bridge, harbor, and marina, Harbor View Loft is a unique space with the sought-after waterfront ambiance popular in the coastal region. Premier outdoor spaces to enjoy the glimmering water and city lights include a wraparound balcony to take advantage of the evening air, as well as a rooftop ceremony space and cocktail hour area to add to that cloud nine mood. Sunset will bring an extravagant glow to your early evening ceremony, dripping romance from every gilded surface. Guest lists of up to 200 can be accommodated at this waterfront venue.
Harbor View Loft Offers an All - Inclusive Package so you don't have to worry about a thing!
8 Hours use of Venue On the Day of your Event: 2 Hour Pre-Ceremony Use of Wedding Party Dressing Areas, 2 Hour Vendor Setup, 5 Hour Use of Venue for Ceremony and Reception and 1 Hour Vendor Cleanup
On Site Parking
Complimentary Parking Validation for all Guests
Day of Venue Wedding Coordinator
We will Organize and Coordinate your Rehearsal, Ceremony, Timeline and handle all the day of Details
Professional Event Staff
Event Manager, Culinary & Wait Staff Included
Tray Passed Appetizers & Choice of Menu
Choice of Three Tray Passed Appetizers, Two Entrée Buffet, Seated Dinner, or Stations
Beverage Station with Freshly Brewed Coffee and Lemonade
Bar Packages Starting at $14.00 per person for 4 hours Unlimited Service Champagne & Sparkling Cider for Toast with all Bar Packages
Complimentary Fine Details
White China Dinner Plates, Dessert Plates, Silverware, Glasseware, Champagne Flutes, Complimentary Cake Cutting
Floor Length Linens and Color Coordinated Napkins
Choice of Gold or Silver Chargers
Choice of Gold or Silver Votive Candles
Table and Chiavari Chairs for On Site - Ceremony and Reception
Jenga, Corn Hole, Connect 4, Belly Bars, Bar Stools and Heaters
Recommended by 100% of couples
5 User photos
Meredith · Married on 05/04/2019
Perfect, Perfect, Perfect
For an incredible, wedding venue in San Diego, look no further.Sent on 06/15/2019
Our vision for our wedding was classic, elegant, and most importantly - FUN. And that is exactly what we had!
Tracy, Annalisa and the rest of the team at Harbor View Loft / Personal Touch Dining are absolutely incredible. They were a pleasure to work with, supremely organized and prepared, and gave us the wedding of our dreams. The food was delicious, the drinks were amazing, and our guests raved about the perfect time they had. Harbor View Loft even provided a few fun games for our guests to enjoy during cocktail hour! They think of every detail to create a spectacular event.
If we were to do our wedding all over again, we would not change a single thing. The Harbor View Loft team covers every detail; from ceremony, to linens, to table numbers. They made the wedding planning process FUN and easy. Thank you SO much to the Harbor View Loft team for helping to create our perfect wedding day!
Harbor View Loft's reply:Hi Meredith! Thank you for being such a great bride to work with! It was so fun celebrating with you :)
Briana Peters · Married on 08/03/2019
Best Decision Ever
Choosing Harbor View Loft as my wedding venue was one of the best decisions I have ever made.Sent on 08/19/2019
Where do I begin?
1. Working with the sales manager, Annalisa, was an absolute pleasure. She made everything easy and stress-free. She truly understood my wants and needs and went above and beyond for me! If you know exactly what you want, she's ready to listen. If you're a little more laid back like me, she's ready to give suggestions and help guide you for your day.
2. It's affordable!! I viewed 5+ other venues and this one (BY FAR) was the most affordable and the best bang for your buck. Even though the cost per person was lower than any other venue I viewed, nothing was cheap here. There was a large variety selection of food, including filet mignon—many other venues charge more for filet!
3. Annalisa worked with the chef to make sure that there would be meals that would fit the dietary needs of myself and my friends and family—gluten-free for me and vegan for my friends/family.
4. The venue itself is beautiful. The inside is so modern and clean. Everything is newly remolded in there. The color scheme is pretty neutral so that you can spice it up however you dream! There are windows all around that look at the marina on one side and the bay on the other. There are views of the entire downtown cityscape and the Coronado bridge too.
5. On the day of the event, all of the servers, bartenders, and any other workers were so kind and helpful. They saved 4 pieces of each appetizer so that my husband and I could eat them after cocktail hour. Any worker was constantly making sure we had everything we needed, to the point where we never had to go up to the bar to get our own drink! The food was amazing (I highly recommend the mediterranean salmon)! The park was beautiful—Annalisa helped us obtain a park permit to have the ceremony there. The venue was beautiful and the servers, chef, and bartenders were great, which made my wedding as perfect as it possibly could have been. It was everything I have dreamt of since I was young!
N · Married on 07/24/2019
Location is everything and HVL definitely has it! Great customer service as well!Sent on 07/09/2018