Harbor View Loft is a San Diego, California wedding venue serving the San Diego, La Jolla, Coronado and Carlsbad areas. With expansive views of the San Diego harbor and the gorgeous city lights, this venue offers a breathtaking setting suited for an elegant celebration or a laid-back soiree with friends and family.
All About the View!!
With panoramic views of the Coronado Bridge, harbor, and marina, Harbor View Loft is a unique space with the sought-after waterfront ambiance popular in the coastal region. Premier outdoor spaces to enjoy the glimmering water and city lights include a wraparound balcony to take advantage of the evening air, as well as a rooftop ceremony space and cocktail hour area to add to that cloud nine mood. Sunset will bring an extravagant glow to your early evening ceremony, dripping romance from every gilded surface. Guest lists of up to 200 can be accommodated at this waterfront venue.
Harbor View Loft Offers an All - Inclusive Package so you don't have to worry about a thing!
8 Hours use of Venue On the Day of your Event: 2 Hour Pre-Ceremony Use of Wedding Party Dressing Areas, 2 Hour Vendor Setup, 5 Hour Use of Venue for Ceremony and Reception and 1 Hour Vendor Cleanup
On Site Parking
Complimentary Parking Validation for all Guests
Day of Venue Wedding Coordinator
We will Organize and Coordinate your Rehearsal, Ceremony, Timeline and handle all the day of Details
Professional Event Staff
Event Manager, Culinary & Wait Staff Included
Tray Passed Appetizers & Choice of Menu
Choice of Three Tray Passed Appetizers, Two Entrée Buffet, Seated Dinner, or Stations
Beverage Station with Freshly Brewed Coffee and Lemonade
Bar Packages Starting at $14.00 per person for 4 hours Unlimited Service Champagne & Sparkling Cider for Toast with all Bar Packages
Complimentary Fine Details
White China Dinner Plates, Dessert Plates, Silverware, Glasseware, Champagne Flutes, Complimentary Cake Cutting
Floor Length Linens and Color Coordinated Napkins
Choice of Gold or Silver Chargers
Choice of Gold or Silver Votive Candles
Table and Chiavari Chairs for On Site - Ceremony and Reception
Jenga, Corn Hole, Connect 4, Belly Bars, Bar Stools and Heaters
9 Reviews for Harbor View Loft
Recommended by 100% of couples
15 User photos
Hillary Kerrigan · Married on 10/12/2019
Amazing venue with incredible view and service
Harbor View Loft is a beautiful venue for any type of event! I recently had my Bridal Shower there and everything was amazing. All of the natural light keeps the room light and airy and sets the scene for whatever kind of event you are hosting. We had games outside for the guests and they were able to enjoy them as well as the incredible views of the water. Annalisa makes planning your event so easy! She is easy to get a hold of, quick to respond and very helpful. Professionalism at its best! We were able to use the downstairs room to make final touches on my hair and makeup. It was the perfect space that has easy access to the event space. The food is SO good! We had their Mexican cuisine and I received numerous compliments on it. The churros were the perfect dessert! We had Katie as our bartender and she was awesome! She interacted great with the guests and always had a welcoming smile! I could not have picked a better space for my Bridal Shower! I highly recommend it!Sent on 09/24/2019
Harbor View Loft's reply:Thank you so much for your feedback, Hillary! Your bridal shower was such a fun celebration :) Best wishes!
Bobbi Torres · Married on 10/12/2019
Choosing this venue was the best choice we ever made!
On October 12, 2019, my husband and I got married at the Harbor View Loft.
I cannot rave enough about our experience with Personal Touch Dining and our wedding at Harbor View Loft. From start to finish everything was absolutely perfect. Our coordinator was Annalisa, and she was a dream come true. She made an experience that can be overwhelming and stressful seem effortless. The whole process was very organized, and the whole team of employees at Personal Touch Dining work like a well-oiled machine. We are not from San Diego, so they went above and beyond to help us coordinate and make all of our plans and arrangements, offering suggestions when we needed help. All of our questions/phone calls/emails were answered promptly, they were able to work with all of our requests.
We fell in love with the venue, the pictures online just can’t do it justice. The views and atmosphere of the location are priceless. We had our ceremony on the patio. There isn’t really need for too much outdoor decorations because the views alone are an amazing backdrop for the ceremony. There is a park right across the street that offered a close spot for some amazing photos, and someone was even kind enough to let us into the marina to grab a few photos. The indoor reception space is new and modern and had more than enough space to hold our 180+ guests comfortably. They have separate rooms on separate floors for the bride and the groom to get ready and hang out before the ceremony. Annalisa was there early coordinating with all the vendors and making sure all the little details were perfect and in place.
The food was AMAZING. Our family and friends are still raving about the spinach and artichoke stuffed mushroom appetizer and the parmesan crusted chicken portion for dinner. Our guests were so impressed by everything and everyone had a great time.
I can go on and on about all the little details, but I’ll end this review by just saying that we are so unbelievably grateful for a truly perfect wedding day and everything Personal Touch Dining did for us.
Sent on 10/29/2019
Harbor View Loft's reply:Thank you for taking the time to review us, Bobbi!!! It was such a pleasure working with you! Best wishes to you and your family!
Briana Peters · Married on 08/03/2019
Best Decision Ever
Choosing Harbor View Loft as my wedding venue was one of the best decisions I have ever made.
Where do I begin?
1. Working with the sales manager, Annalisa, was an absolute pleasure. She made everything easy and stress-free. She truly understood my wants and needs and went above and beyond for me! If you know exactly what you want, she's ready to listen. If you're a little more laid back like me, she's ready to give suggestions and help guide you for your day.
2. It's affordable!! I viewed 5+ other venues and this one (BY FAR) was the most affordable and the best bang for your buck. Even though the cost per person was lower than any other venue I viewed, nothing was cheap here. There was a large variety selection of food, including filet mignon—many other venues charge more for filet!
3. Annalisa worked with the chef to make sure that there would be meals that would fit the dietary needs of myself and my friends and family—gluten-free for me and vegan for my friends/family.
4. The venue itself is beautiful. The inside is so modern and clean. Everything is newly remolded in there. The color scheme is pretty neutral so that you can spice it up however you dream! There are windows all around that look at the marina on one side and the bay on the other. There are views of the entire downtown cityscape and the Coronado bridge too.
5. On the day of the event, all of the servers, bartenders, and any other workers were so kind and helpful. They saved 4 pieces of each appetizer so that my husband and I could eat them after cocktail hour. Any worker was constantly making sure we had everything we needed, to the point where we never had to go up to the bar to get our own drink! The food was amazing (I highly recommend the mediterranean salmon)! The park was beautiful—Annalisa helped us obtain a park permit to have the ceremony there. The venue was beautiful and the servers, chef, and bartenders were great, which made my wedding as perfect as it possibly could have been. It was everything I have dreamt of since I was young!Sent on 08/19/2019
Harbor View Loft's reply:Hi Briana! We can't thank you enough for taking the time to write this review. We absolutely loved working with you!!!