Harbor View Loft

Up to 240 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$16k - $20k For 100 Guests
Up to 240 guests

Harbor View Loft is a San Diego, California wedding venue serving the San Diego, La Jolla, Coronado and Carlsbad areas. With expansive views of the San Diego harbor and the gorgeous city lights, this venue offers a breathtaking setting suited for an elegant celebration or a laid-back soiree with friends and family.

All About the View!!
With panoramic views of the Coronado Bridge, harbor, and marina, Harbor View Loft is a unique space with the sought-after waterfront ambiance popular in the coastal region. Premier outdoor spaces to enjoy the glimmering water and city lights include a wraparound balcony to take advantage of the evening air, as well as a patio ceremony space and cocktail hour area to add to that cloud nine mood. Sunset will bring an extravagant glow to your early evening ceremony, dripping romance from every gilded surface.

Harbor View Loft Offers an All - Inclusive Package so you don't have to worry about a thing!

The Venue

8 Hours use of Venue On the Day of your Event: 2 Hour Pre-Ceremony Use of Wedding Party Dressing Areas, 2 Hour Vendor Setup, 5 Hour Use of Venue for Ceremony and Reception and 1 Hour Vendor Cleanup

On Site Parking

Complimentary Parking Validation for all Guests

Day of Venue Wedding Coordinator

We will Organize and Coordinate your Rehearsal, Ceremony, Timeline and handle all the day of Details

Professional Event Staff

Event Manager, Culinary & Wait Staff Included

Great Food!

Appetizers, Two Entrée Buffet, Seated Dinner, or Stations

Beverage Station with Freshly Brewed Coffee and Lemonade

Bar Packages Starting at $16.00 per person for 4 hours Unlimited Service Champagne & Sparkling Cider for Toast with all Bar Packages

Complimentary Fine Details

White China Dinner Plates, Dessert Plates, Silverware, Glasseware, Champagne Flutes, Complimentary Cake Cutting

Floor Length Linens and Color Coordinated Napkins

Choice of Gold or Silver Chargers

Choice of Gold or Silver Votive Candles

Table and Chiavari Chairs for On Site - Ceremony and Reception

Jenga, Corn Hole, Connect 4, Belly Bars, Bar Stools and Heaters

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$20

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Beer
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Marina
Rooftop
Waterfront

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Cash Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Furniture
Lighting
Photo booth
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Valet
Wheelchair Access

Athena M. Married on 12/19/2021

Great venue in San Diego!

We had our wedding at the Harbor View Loft in December 2021 and had the absolute best time. This was such an incredible venue for our wedding. We lucked out with perfect weather in December and had a beautiful view, sunny ceremony, and everything ran so smoothly. Our coordinator, Darcie, and her assistant, were absolutely amazing. They were so well-prepared, efficient, and kind the entire night. Because of them, we always had a drink in our hand, didn't have to worry about the timeline or schedule, and could truly enjoy the entire evening. They ensured that everything ran smoothly and on time and made sure we were having a great time. We also had tons of compliments from our guests about how well the bartender worked - quick and friendly! The staff that they have at the HVL made this such an amazing venue. It was incredible to have our wedding at a place where we didn't have to have any worries and they really did the best job at making our day perfect- great food, beautifully decorated, and delicious drinks. After having to push back our wedding and working with Annalisa and Darcie for months, I would recommend this place to anyone who wants a venue with a great view of San Diego, amazing staff who perfect their decor and are friendly, accommodating, and easy to communicate with!
  • Madison
    Madison Married on 12/02/2021

Gorgeous December Wedding Venue

I don't even have words for how effortless my wedding day was last week at Harbor View Loft. I initially found them in January 2020 through a friend who used them (and they saved her day by the way)! I initially was working with Annalisa, and then worked with Darcie as my coordinator the last six months. Annalisa was wonderful, and Darcie is an angel. Day of the wedding Darcie and Dani (another coordinator) handled every. single. moment. If there were any issues that day, I don't know, because they nailed it. Nothing was brought to my attention and I felt wonderful. They made sure my husband and I were fed, that I got a drink, and that everything with our vendors was coordinated. They handled the arch rental and set up for me and it turned out gorgeous. I absolutely do not have enough kind words for their staff, how beautiful this venue is, and the fact that it was all-inclusive was amazing for my budget. Their in-house catering company is PHENOMENAL. Everyone is still raving about how insanely good the food was. IT WAS SOOOOO GOOD. I have been to many weddings where the food is less than good, and I am so amazed at the quality and service of our food. Thank you so much Harbor View Loft for my day - I am only sad it is over. Do not sleep on this venue - book it NOW.

Harbor View Loft's reply:

Madison - thank you so much for your detailed and thoughtful review! We had the best time with you on your wedding day and are so happy you enjoyed such a special day. We wish you and your family all the best! xoxo Darcie and HVL team

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

1880 Harbor Island Drive San Diego, CA, 92101
858-638-0000
Location of (Harbor View Loft)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding