33 Manchester Road, Charleston, SC 29407 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Lizz Luckhart Designs

Lizz Luckhart Designs is a boutique design collective and event planning company based in Charleston, South Carolina that has been operating for over 15 years. Having been featured in numerous wedding publications, they use their expertise and style to do anything from decorating a kid’s room to coordinating the creative direction for a wedding.

Lizz Luckhart Designs has a refined eye that allows them build and execute each couple’s vision while also telling their story through the details. Their passion helps them focus on the client's wants and needs while also letting them run the practical and logistical side of each flawless event. The company can style any room by using color analysis and different accessories to transform your event space into a cohesive and beautiful area. Planning services include:

• Event design
  • Partial planning
  • Full planning
  • Budget analysis
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • Available for destination weddings and elopements
Follow Lizz Luckhart Designs on

Lizz Luckhart Designs 5
Lizz Luckhart Designs 6
Lizz Luckhart Designs 7

Annie · Married on 11/11/2017

Where to begin. To say Lizz is the best at what she does is an understatement. When you are planning a wedding there are so many details, many of which you have probably never thought of. Having someone who is organized and really knows their stuff is critical. Where Lizz really excels is logistics. When you think about your wedding day, you probably have idea's about colors, flowers, you dress, venues, music, food etc....but you are not thinking about how to time things, how much space you need between tables to ensure good flow, when one speech needs to happen to move the group from one thing to the next etc. The logistics of a wedding, especially a larger 250+ person wedding are actually pretty complicated and honestly, without someone who can plan it all out, there can be hiccups. Lizz is an expert at planning and more importantly running an event. My wedding was a bit complicated, it was an outdoor backyard ceremony at 6 pm at my parents a home, a march through Charleston with the Burke High School Marching band to the reception site which was Hibernian Hall where we had cocktails, a seated dinner, and a big party. The logistics of this were a nightmare, covering a pool, figuring out how to fit a large number of people in a small yard, a march, a seated dinner with over 250 people etc. Lizz executed flawlessly. There were no issues, the waiters had space, the timing was unreal. People have said again and again it was one of the best weddings they ever attended. Needless to say, the execution of the event was perfect. Of course, she can help you pick out the right things, help you get a look you want without breaking the bank. She works with the best people in Charleston and knows who can really do what. Can you watch countless youtube videos of different bands, sure, but Lizz has been doing this for so long, she knows who always does a great job etc. Beyond that, she is fun, prompt, and reliable I recommend her 110%. I live in NYC and having her was crucial!

Sent on 12/28/2017
    Lizz Luckhart Designs 8
    Lizz Luckhart Designs 9
    Lizz Luckhart Designs 10
    Lizz Luckhart Designs 11
    Lizz Luckhart Designs 12

Haley · Married on 09/30/2017

Lizz was the best wedding planner we could have asked for! She helped every step of the way, kept us in budget, and picked the most wonderful vendors! I trusted her opinion whole heartedly and put the wedding in her hands and our outcome was better than we could’ve imagined. Our day was a fairy tale. Oh and-she has a calming, reassuring way about her. I got married during hurricane season and was terrified Irma, Jose and Maria would ruin my Edisto plantation wedding. Talk about a Bridezilla! Lizz reassured me it would all be ok and even people had to come on canoes-the day would happen! Thankfully our wedding was sunny and beautiful! She makes things happen! We received so many compliments of how beautiful and FUN our wedding was and Lizz captured our style perfectly!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Kristen · Married on 05/28/2017

I cannot say enough how lucky and grateful we were to have found Lizz. When you book a Charleston wedding, there are tons and tons of vendors out there. Lizz knows who is the best in town and she has worked with them time and time again. It really is a testament when every single time we met with a vendor, EVERY single one sung her praises. Our wedding day was so perfect, it flowed so well, and it was all thanks to Lizz. She is a well oiled machine who has wedding planning down to a science. I really didn't have much of a vision or plan for our wedding day. I also had no idea everything that needed to be done to make our day so perfect. I am not visual or artistic. Lizz went out of her way to draw me pictures, put together portfolios, bring fabrics, and go with me to the rentals shop to make sure that she knew my style and to show me exactly how every thing would fall into place. I put my trust 100 percent in Lizz and it really paid off! She added so many gorgeous personal details to our wedding. I was in law school while planning our wedding. I should have been so stressed out juggling classes and worrying about wedding details. Because of Lizz, I never worried about the wedding details and only had to focus on school. If you're looking for someone who is organized, knows her stuff, and can execute a flawless wedding, Lizz is your woman. She truly is a god send and is worth more than her weight in gold.

Sent on 12/29/2017

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 10,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 10,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 300.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3