Charlottesville, Charlottesville, VA 22392 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,500
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Little Acorn Events

Little Acorn Events is a wedding and event planning business based in Charlottesville, Virginia, that serves the Charlottesville, Richmond and Roanoke areas. The owner, Mia, is a professional wedding planner that absolutely loves everything about weddings. At Little Acorn Events, Mia will go above and beyond to turn all of your wedding dreams a reality so you can sit back, relax and enjoy one of the most unforgettable events of your lives.

Little Acorn Events has experience planning religious, non-religious and military weddings, as well as civil unions. Their wedding planning services include a budget analysis, event design, guest list creation and vendor referrals. Little Acorn Events also offers day-of coordination, partial planning and full wedding planning services to couples planning their nuptials in the Central Virginia region.

Follow Little Acorn Events on

3 Reviews for Little Acorn Events

• RaineStorms

Heather Kissinger · Married on 09/22/2019

Mia is the best!!!

Working with Little Acorn Events was one of the best decisions we could have made. I really cannot imagine what our wedding would have been like without Mia's help as our Day-of Coordinator. We did a lot of the initial legwork on our wedding, finding and signing with vendors, planning our decor. However, as we got closer to a month or two out from our wedding, we realized that we needed someone to help us connect the dots, tie up loose ends, keep track of all the little details, and figure out some logistics for which we had no idea.

Before we signed on with Mia, and were considering a DOC, I thought I'd be calling the DOC in a panic every few days. Once we actually sat down and started talking with her, I realized this was going to be easy.

Mia is organized, smooth, attentive to details, and has a deep behind-the-scenes understanding of how to structure weddings. She reminded us about things we had not even considered. Where we were stressed and uncertain (especially about figuring out the timeline), she had great suggestions for us to consider. When unexpected things happened (like my husband and I running off with several guests to a nearby field to watch an International Space Station flyover), she rolled with it and helped keep things on track. When problems came up (for example, we thought our guest transportation wasn't showing up), she was already three steps ahead of us in handling it.

I regret that we didn't find out about her sooner, because we probably would have done partial wedding planning with her too. I would 1000% recommend her for your wedding.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Spencer Crump · Married on 04/09/2016

Awesome Wedding Planner

I had Little Acorn plan my entire wedding. Mia was amazing from start to finish! She was always available and was a calming voice during the stressful planning process. Our wedding day was beautiful thanks to Little Acorn Events!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Caitlin · Married on 10/26/2019

Mia is a kind & dedicated coordinator!

Mia is THE SWEETEST! And she is a very talented & affordable wedding coordinator. I hired Mia as my day-of coordinator for our welcome dinner and wedding day. As a very Type A person myself, I was a bit nervous to hand over the reins to my day, especially since I was planning from a distance and our wedding was very DIY in nature. In the weeks/days leading up to the wedding weekend, Mia made me feel confident that everything would work out and made me feel okay about all the little details that needed to be focused on or still needed working out once we got to the wedding location. During the wedding weekend, she worked very well with my caterer to make sure my vision was executed and she did an especially great job setting up our welcome table and moving our floral decorations from one location to another. There were times where I wished she had handled issues on her own or asked others for help rather than come to me during the day, so I could remain focused on my guests. But, considering the very DIY nature of our wedding and, with that, the fact that SO many different friends & family members handled various aspects – it might have been hard to find a point person besides me when things came up. When I think back on our wedding day, there is nothing that I wished worked out better – everything went beautifully and our vision for a rustic, warm, love-filled, family & friend-focused weekend was accomplished, due in large part to Mia. Also, the fact that she took time away from her family and new baby made me feel very special and shows how dedicated she is to her job. Thank you, Mia!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Little Acorn Events Pricing

Little Acorn Events Price Rates

Little Acorn Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Little Acorn Events 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Charlottesville Charlottesville, VA, 22392 See on map
    Location of (Little Acorn Events)