Amber Mae Photography

Forest, VA View map Visit website
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Hey I'm Amber! Congratulations on your engagement and thank you for considering working with me!

Weddings are my passion and I'm so excited to meet you and capture your love. I'm more than a little obsessed with true love and making people feel comfortable and at ease while being photographed is my specialty! If you're concerned about looking or feeling awkward while having your photos taken: you've come to the right photographer! I provide posing suggestions and help guide you with natural, fun prompts + location options (if you're looking for an epic mountain view or a cool location in downtown Lynchburg, Charlottesville or Richmond; I'm your girl!), and just making the experience of being photographed more fun than you thought possible!

Amber Mae Photography provides clients with a number of services to choose from. As well as providing coverage on the day of your event, Amber also offers engagement, trash-the-dress, and boudoir photo shoot sessions. Your finished images can be made available to you in the form of high-resolution digital files, prints, albums, and canvas art, as well as save-the-date and thank-you cards.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,514

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Toning
Albums
Negatives
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date
  • Courtney
    Courtney W. Married on 05/23/2022

Amber is the best!

Amber is amazing! She is so fun and positive! Even if you are not used to taking photos she makes you feel comfortable! Not to mention her photos are incredible! Definitely hire Amber!
    Chandler Married on 07/18/2020

Hire Amber NOW!!

I have nothing but positive things to say about Amber. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to take our wedding pictures. She was positive and upbeat throughout the entire day, constantly making us laugh and hyping us up. While we wanted some spontaneous photos, we also wanted some posed - she told us exactly what to do, and the poses turned out AMAZING! A photographer once told us to "act natural" when we asked how to stand. If ask for suggestions, she will give you creative and natural looking poses - this is exactly what we wanted! Amber fit right in with our friends, families, and all the other vendors. If you are looking for a photographer who will put you at ease and make you feel confident that you will have gorgeous photos after your wedding, look no further - hire Amber - you will not regret it!
    Emily Married on 09/21/2019

Amber is without question the best wedding photographer.

I found Saddleback Studios, otherwise named the incomparable Amber Lamphere, by searching wedding hashtags on Instagram. I was immediately captured by her stunning work. Amber understands how to make the most out of the light and the environment she is given, she brings out the best in it. This quality extends to how she works with her clients, she brings out the best in them.

From our very first interaction over the phone, throughout the intervening months, and on our wedding day, Amber made my now husband and I feel so at ease and comfortable. We were able to relax and simply enjoy the day without worrying if our memories were being captured.

Unsurprisingly, the final product was stunning and expertly edited. We couldn't have been happier! Most importantly, Amber loves what she does and this facet distinctly shines through when she's on the job. She will literally wade into rivers and climb up mountains to capture unique and interesting shots that other photographers wouldn't even begin to attempt. This effort is rewarded in the kinds of photos she takes. They're all exquisite.

I'm lucky enough now to call her a good friend and we hang out regularly. Minimally with Amber, you'll have an amazing photographer with expert customer experience skills that takes breathtaking photos. If you're even so lucky, like me, you might even meet someone that changes your life for the better and is a lifelong friend.

Real Weddings

• Jenna & Joel
    25 photos · 10/29/2021

1015 10th Street Forest, VA, 24504
Location of (Amber Mae Photography)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding