Lilyput

Oak Park, IL View map

ARTFUL AND REFINED EVENTS FOR THE CLASSIC, MODERN COUPLE.

Lilyput formerly Leigh and Michell is an award-wining luxury wedding florist and event design studio based in Chicago Illinois & Seattle Washington.

We specialize specialize in luxury weddings and intimate events in Illinois, Wisconsin, Washington, Southwest Michigan and destinations. From a large downtown wedding to an intimate wedding at a vineyard, the Lilyput team creates a well-designed experience for all our couples filled with our signature lush, organic floral arrangements and installations. We believe every wedding should be unique, but most importantly a celebration that reflects you and tells your one-of-a-kind love story.

We are proud to have worked in locations including Wisconsin, Illinois, Washington, Oregon, Colorado, Montana, Idaho, California, and Michigan. We have passports and love to travel and can floral anywhere!

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Event Design

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Religious

• Mariah
    Mariah Married on 12/15/2018

Absolutely stunning!

If I could give more stars I would! We worked with Erica for our wedding and I cannot put into words how absolutely stunning everything was! Our wedding was a week ago and we still cannot stop talking about the floral arrangements. (They were so beautiful, we even found a way to bring one of the bouquets with us to admire on our honeymoon.) From our bridal party bouquets and groomsmen boutonnieres, to the GORGEOUS arbor arrangement and centerpieces, everything was absolutely breathtaking. We met with Erica 3 times before our wedding and she truly understood exactly what we were looking for and then took it to the next level. Aside from the floral arrangements, Erica was such a joy to work with! She helped us with EVERYTHING. She went above and beyond to help us make it the perfect day. She gave us so many great tips and we really couldn't have pulled it off without her by our side. (We had no wedding planner so we could use all the help we could get!) We knew what we wanted but couldn't put it into words (something along the lines of romantic/rustic/whimsical/fairytale.....I know, right?) and she absolutely nailed it. I can't say enough good things about Leigh and Mitchell and more specifically, Erica! My husband and I have even been talking about what kind of event we need to plan next in order to work with her again.

P.S. It began raining just as I was about to walk down the aisle and Erica went above and beyond the call of duty and helped me put my veil on and carried my dress and veil behind me to make sure it didn't get muddy before my walk down the aisle!
    Megan Married on 08/25/2018
    My new Husband, in laws, and I worked with Leigh and Mitchell for about a year to help plan our wedding. I cant even begin to explain the amount of stress they took off of my shoulders. They were so organized, kept us on track the entire time to make sure things weren't just done on time, but done to help prevent unnecessary last minute stress as the day grew closer. We got to meet several times in person and I really feel like they got to know us as a couple and really understand what we wanted and why.

Having Erica, who was in charge of the design and flowers was SO HELPFUL. It was so nice to not have to find another vendor to add to the mix, she was there through the whole process and I think even from our first meeting she was excited and completely on board for our vision. There was even a moment when she reminded me of things I wanted but somehow forgot haha.

I was lucky to have two bridal showers and they completely planned one of them. It was so amazing because I felt like I got a mini look into my wedding. They brought flowers, decor and themes that were part of our wedding design, while making it its own event at the same time. They have been so thoughtful and have offered us support, words of advice, mementos, and an extreme amount of time to show they really cared about us and wanted us to have the most amazing time possible. Hannah and Erica truly gave us the best wedding experience I could have ever imagined, and more. So much more.

The day of our wedding I never felt stressed, if any problem arose they made sure I felt calm and kept me excited. We stayed on schedule, as best as could be expected with a bridal party of 18 people, and somehow kept us all in line.

I will recommend them to every person I come across that is looking for help with their wedding. Walking away from our experience I am sad it is over, I feel like I made really great friends. I am so thankful for the Leigh and Mitchell team and wish them all the best in the future.
    Morgan Married on 06/30/2018
    Hannah is truly a superstar wedding planner! She cares so much about her clients, and makes wedding planning an enjoyable experience. On the wedding day... She went over and beyond! The entire wedding party took notice of how incredible she was (is) - the day was stress free! Erica, brought my floral arrangement vision to life! She and her team did the best job - when I saw my bouquet, it truly brought me to tears. I HIGHLY recommend their services. I promise they will exceed your expectations :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Oak Park, IL, 60301
206-588-6684

by appointment only
Location of (Lilyput)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding