Tampa, FL 33634 Map · Phone number

About Lesley Cohen Weddings & Events

Lesley Cohen Weddings & Events is a unique wedding planning company that provides a la carte wedding planning services to clients planning weddings in Florida and destination locations. We have over a decade of event experience and our work has been featured in some of the top wedding magazines and blogs. We are now located in Tampa after planning high-end weddings in DC for over 6 years. Lesley Cohen has been recognized by Washingtonian Magazine as one of the top Wedding Planners in Washington, DC as well as honored with awards from WeddingWire and The Knot. But more than awards, the true testiment of our business is our past clients reviews. Our clients become a second family to us and we are honored to be part of their wedding. Please visit our website for more examples of our work. We look forward to working with you!

Follow Lesley Cohen Weddings & Events on

Freed Photography
761cceb377ce8b28 1264534358053 FreedPhotography

9 Reviews for Lesley Cohen Weddings & Events

Gina · Married on 11/02/2013

My husband and I hired Lesley to plan our wedding as I was in law school and thought I needed help to stay on track. What a great decision!

We interviewed several other planners in the area and my husband said he was sold on Lesley when she spent less time talking about how awesome everything could be (he says that everyone says that), and more time talking about relationships she builds with the bride, and conflict management with the moms, bride and everyone else involved.

Turns out she is actually really good at keeping everyone involved, connected and listened to, while keeping me as the central decision maker. As a bride-to-be you don't realize how many folks want to weigh in and make decisions for you and having someone that can help manage the process while keeping you in charge :)

Day if the wedding was fantastic as well! We had a bit of a snafu with the toasts and lots of little things that came up, I didn't even know about most of them since Lesley just took care of them and everything just got done. So excited we hired her and would recommend her wholeheartedly to anyone planning a wedding in the area (or elsewhere since she does destination weddings as well).

Sent on 12/13/2013

Jamie · Married on 10/01/2011

Lesley was our partial planner, and was fantastic. She did so much more than we expected, and was really great to work with. She helped us pick vendors, attended several meetings with us, and made us feel so relaxed throughout the whole process. She was great the day of too, and vendors respect her and work well with her. She gets an A++ from us! We will miss her now that our wedding is over!

Sent on 11/14/2011

shannon · Married on 07/23/2011

Lesley is completely AMAZING!!!! To begin with, she is a phenomenal person, and it shows in her work. Secondly, she is so attune to the needs and desires of her clients (and their family members), which I learned is VERY important in planning a wedding. Lesley was punctual, thorough, flexible, and always available. She was attentive to our budget and gave excellent advice on what was or was not worth cutting back on. She made our wedding day an absolute dream and I cannot thank her enough for it!

Honestly, Lesley is truly amazing and a delight to work with and I would hands down recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 08/17/2011

• Tampa, 33634 See on map
    (Phone number)
    By appointment only! Please email or call to schedule a complimentary consultation!