Laurie Hartwell Events & A Wedding To Remember

Blairsville, GA View map

Laurie Hartwell Events was a full service wedding planning firm dedicated to serving engaged couples with an impeccable reputation for excellence and was awarded the BRIDES CHOICE AWARD 5 years in a row..

Laurie now trains wedding planners through The Bridal Society all over the world and is no longer planning weddings.

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Kathryn Married on 06/03/2017
    I worked with Shelly Taylor for our wedding in Young Harris, GA and was blown away. She is both professional and fun to work with. I went with the Month of Coordination package and walked away feeling like I got so much more. She was the perfect person to bounce ideas off of and was kind enough to offer her expertise/feedback long before we hit the actual month of. By the time the BIG DAY arrived we were on our 3rd Sales Manager with our venue. This was one of those surprises you never think to plan for. Luckily, we had Shelly in our corner. Trust me, that is a PRICELESS feeling! Shelly is nothing short of amazing at her job. Thank you for helping us create the perfect day! :)
    Christine Married on 09/05/2015
    Laurie Hartwell Events fully expressed professionalism to the highest extent. I found that each staff member I came in contact with was fully equipped with the proper abilities needed to execute their specific tasks. The organization skills of this vendor are phenomenal. Personally, I am a very organized person, and to be presented with a color coded itinerary with precise details, times, and instructions was outstanding! Laurie Hartwell Events took full responsibility of all the communication with my florist, rental companies, venue staff members, and much more. I was able to calmly sit back and fully trust that my wedding would be a successful and gorgeous event. I would absolutely recommend this vendor to any bride searching for fast and efficient productivity, as well as excellent communication. I cannot express enough how thankful I am for the wonderful opportunity to work with this vendor. I would not have been able to plan (or even think of) each and every tiny detail without them!! Everything was flawless!! Thank you Laurie, and team members, for the most stunning wedding of my dreams!!
    Ashley Married on 06/06/2015
    I really cannot explain how grateful I am for Shelly and Laurie! They were such a help during the whole planning process, and the day of my wedding was so much fun because of how detailed and organized they were. Throughout the planning process, Shelly stayed ahead of everything, recommended vendors (all of which I went with and loved)! She also went to vendor-client meetings and asked questions that I was unsure of or wouldn't had thought of asking. They were quick to respond and always patient with me changing my mind. They really helped my vision come together, and my wedding truly was a fairy tale. I couldn't have had such a memorable, amazing wedding without these ladies, and I would recommend them to any bride!

Laurie Hartwell Events & A Wedding To Remember's reply:

It was such a pleasure assisting you throughout the planning process and on your wedding day! Thank you for letting us be a part of such a memorable day in your life!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Crowne Plaza Melbourne-Oceanfront Crowne Plaza Melbourne-Oceanfront Hotel Weddings

Laurie Hartwell is the Wedding Guru! She has grace, finesse and grit. All things crucial to a successful wedding production. Thank you for all you do for us in this industry!

Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning Wedding Planners

Amazing Wedding & Event Planner!!

Extreme Sounds Entertainment & Lighting Extreme Sounds Entertainment & Lighting Wedding DJs

I recommend the services of A Wedding To Remember to make your Wedding Day special and very professional. We love referring a Wedding to Remember to future clients.

Blairsville, GA, 30512

We serve the North Georgia Mountains
Location of (Laurie Hartwell Events & A Wedding To Remember)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding