Blairsville, GA 30512 Map · Phone number

About Laurie Hartwell Events & A Wedding To Remember

Laurie Hartwell Events was a full service wedding planning firm dedicated to serving engaged couples with an impeccable reputation for excellence and was awarded the BRIDES CHOICE AWARD 5 years in a row..

Laurie now trains wedding planners through The Bridal Society all over the world and is no longer planning weddings.

Follow Laurie Hartwell Events & A Wedding To Remember on

549420589030661108507853298748
cc58cde748feb928 1391056250347 176851175749022473449104277469620605385855476658

45 Reviews for Laurie Hartwell Events & A Wedding To Remember

Kathryn · Married on 06/03/2017

I worked with Shelly Taylor for our wedding in Young Harris, GA and was blown away. She is both professional and fun to work with. I went with the Month of Coordination package and walked away feeling like I got so much more. She was the perfect person to bounce ideas off of and was kind enough to offer her expertise/feedback long before we hit the actual month of. By the time the BIG DAY arrived we were on our 3rd Sales Manager with our venue. This was one of those surprises you never think to plan for. Luckily, we had Shelly in our corner. Trust me, that is a PRICELESS feeling! Shelly is nothing short of amazing at her job. Thank you for helping us create the perfect day! :)

Sent on 06/19/2017

Christine · Married on 09/05/2015

Laurie Hartwell Events fully expressed professionalism to the highest extent. I found that each staff member I came in contact with was fully equipped with the proper abilities needed to execute their specific tasks. The organization skills of this vendor are phenomenal. Personally, I am a very organized person, and to be presented with a color coded itinerary with precise details, times, and instructions was outstanding! Laurie Hartwell Events took full responsibility of all the communication with my florist, rental companies, venue staff members, and much more. I was able to calmly sit back and fully trust that my wedding would be a successful and gorgeous event. I would absolutely recommend this vendor to any bride searching for fast and efficient productivity, as well as excellent communication. I cannot express enough how thankful I am for the wonderful opportunity to work with this vendor. I would not have been able to plan (or even think of) each and every tiny detail without them!! Everything was flawless!! Thank you Laurie, and team members, for the most stunning wedding of my dreams!!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Ashley · Married on 06/06/2015

I really cannot explain how grateful I am for Shelly and Laurie! They were such a help during the whole planning process, and the day of my wedding was so much fun because of how detailed and organized they were. Throughout the planning process, Shelly stayed ahead of everything, recommended vendors (all of which I went with and loved)! She also went to vendor-client meetings and asked questions that I was unsure of or wouldn't had thought of asking. They were quick to respond and always patient with me changing my mind. They really helped my vision come together, and my wedding truly was a fairy tale. I couldn't have had such a memorable, amazing wedding without these ladies, and I would recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 06/20/2015

Laurie Hartwell Events & A Wedding To Remember's reply:

It was such a pleasure assisting you throughout the planning process and on your wedding day! Thank you for letting us be a part of such a memorable day in your life!

Laurie Hartwell Events & A Wedding To Remember FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Blairsville, GA, 30512 See on map