4231 328th Pl. SE, Fall City, WA 98024 Map · Phone number

About Lauren Kennedy Photography

Lauren Kennedy Photography offers wedding photography for couples in Fall City, Washington. Owner and photographer Lauren never anticipated making photography a full-time career. After receiving her degree in business, she felt that photography was the path that made her heart happy. She loves to shoot the tiny details using natural light and her artistic touch. Sunset pictures are her personal favorite, but she will shoot anywhere you’d like.

An engagement shoot is included in every wedding package. During that time you and Lauren will get to know each other. After your wedding, all of your high-resolution images will be posted to an online gallery. Each will have undergone an editing process to ensure they are perfect. Lauren Kennedy Photography offers the following services:

• One event per day

ms 8973
jj 0169

8 Reviews for Lauren Kennedy Photography

Meredith · Married on 10/08/2016

Lauren is an amazing photographer! She did pregnancy photos for me and newborn photos of my son. It was so fun working with her and she made me feel so relaxed in front of the camera.
    She was also the photographer at my sister in law's wedding. Her photos really captured the day beautifully. She has an eye for capturing sweet, natural, real moments.
    She already was booked for my wedding day, but helped with suggestions of other great photographers. I thought that was so above and beyond helpful!
    Book her while you can! She's wonderful!

Sent on 03/17/2016

Gina · Married on 09/17/2016

Lauren is amazing! We had the best time doing an engagement shoot with her. She was easy going and fun, and totally up to try all our quirky ideas! We laughed the whole time, and the pictures turned out wonderfully! I've also worked with Lauren for headshots and promotional shots for my business. They turned out great! She knows how to capture images that bring out the personality of her subjects. I would (and have) recommended her to anyone looking for a wonderful photographer!

Sent on 03/16/2016

Erica · Married on 05/24/2015

I've asked Lauren to be our photographer a couple times now. I had her do a portrait session for me, then a vow renewal ceremony and reception for my parents. She never disappoints. I absolutely love the lighting and coloring in her photographs. She has captured so many absolutely priceless images for us that I'll always treasure. She was really flexible when I asked her if we could switch the timing around a little bit for my parents' vow renewal and she got all the shots we wanted without being invasive or in-your-face. I trust her with all our big moment photography needs!

Sent on 03/17/2016

Award

Lauren Kennedy Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files