Lauren Elisabeth Events

Saint Joseph, MI View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

Lauren Elisabeth Events came to life after I married my handsome husband in September of 2015, but the idea has been on my heart for quite some time. With my love and background of event planning, fashion and everything weddings, I wanted to create a business where I could live out my passion daily.

I revel in getting to know each of my clients on a personal level. My goal is to create a unique experience that allows them to truly enjoy the planning process while of course, taking a little time to celebrate: Champagne and cupcakes, anyone?

We offer wedding and event planning in southwest Michigan and beyond. We have planned numerous events from afar and would love to plan your destination event or wedding!

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Katy Married on 09/30/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I found Lauren through her very well put together Instagram page. Lauren far exceeded her role as our "Month of Coordinator"! She picked us up when we ere down and helped persuade us when decisions were tough to make. She made it so that we (perfectionists) had nothing to worry about on our wedding day. I would recommend her as both a full time wedding planner and month of coordinator. WE LOVE LAUREN! Laure is creative and kind, everything you want on the day of your wedding.
    Tony Married on 09/30/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I can definitely vouch Lauren's abilities as a planner...she brought organization, peace of mind, and communication throughout the wedding day and kept things low-stress (a pillar characteristic of a planner in my opinion!). I would highly recommend her to anyone who is in search of a planner for their wedding day!
    Mike Married on 08/26/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Wow is the best way to describe Lauren, we had the opportunity to work with her this pay year , our daughters wedding was August 26 2017 , I think it was late December we met with Lauren to discuss our plans and hired her. It wasn’t too long after she contacted us an told us she was having her 2 nd child and I believe the baby was due within a week of our wedding she offered to refund our money, help us find another planner, gave us many options and assured us that if we stayed with her she would have a plan we stayed and had the exact wedding that we wanted without any concerns. Lauren had her baby early and was able to be part of our families special occasion, she has become a friend and is really a part of our wedding family
    . She is a real pro,she is incredibly organized, a great listener, and delivered exactly what we asked for. She worked well with all of our vendors to make sure they were on time and that things were done the way we expected. I do not think you will find anyone better than Lauren when searching. She was the best value we paid for for our event.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Isla Spring Events Isla Spring Events Wedding Planners

I used to plan events on the same team as Lauren and she always was such a pleasure to work with! She treated her clients with the best customer service and was always there for their every need. She has a way of alleviating stress and pays attention to every detail! Lauren is awesome with people and design - you'll be in great hands hiring her for your special day! <3

The Sodus Blossom The Sodus Blossom Wedding Florists

I wish I could always work with Lauren Elisabeth Events. Lauren is professional, creative, hard-working, and detailed oriented. Lauren is always a wonderful person to be around, which is a total plus!

Saint Joseph, 49085
Location of (Lauren Elisabeth Events)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding