640 N Columbia Ter, Milledgeville, GA 31061 Map · Phone number

About Laurel Avenue

We believe that there is a way to have the wedding you dream of on the budget you have. I felt the benefit of a stress-free wedding day because of my coordinator, and I want to do the same for you, sweet bride!

We created the service Wedding Coaching as a simple way to get monthly help with planning in affordable, bite-sized (monthly) portions. Coaching is beneficial because brides will receive personal referrals from their Laurel Avenue coach about which vendors to book based on their own budget, location, and wedding day vision.

We also provide month-of coordinating services to handle all the details. Investing in a coordinator is the difference between feeling the pressure to hostess/manage, and actually being able to enjoy a restful and festive wedding day!

Follow Laurel Avenue on

81a388822e3551dd LunchwithLaurelAvenue 39
dsc0254

9 Reviews for Laurel Avenue

Shelly · Married on 11/05/2016

Hiring Elena and Laurel Avenue was the best decision we made. She was so helpful and truly cares about making your wedding day absolutely perfect. We can't thank he enough for the amazing service she provides. She is a meticulous planner and makes sure everything runs smooth. Any issues that arose she handled like a pro. She took all the stress out of our wedding day. Everything was perfect and Elena played a huge part!!!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Laurel Avenue's reply:

Shelly, Thank you so much for these sweet words. I cannot tell you what a blast your wedding day was. What can I say? You and that husband of yours throw a great party!!! :)

Becca · Married on 10/22/2016

I would highly recommend Laurel Avenue! I worked closely with Kaley, but had the pleasure of speaking with both Elena and Michaela. They are all so fun and full of personality. I got engaged in October 2015 and am getting married October 22, 2016. I was looking for an affordable way to get help with some of the bigger details as I began planning my wedding. In November 2015 I began working with Laurel Avenue and have had a great experience. Kaley has been so helpful and available to talk any time I need her. So far she has been able to recommend several great vendors for caterers, florists, and venues. Laurel Avenue also offers their brides a online planning program that allows you to keep all your information (guest list, budgeting tools, etc.) in one place- it is great and so easy to use! Overall using Laurel Avenue has been one of the best decisions I have made throughout planning my wedding. They truly treat each bride like family and make you feel like you are their #1 priority!

Sent on 03/14/2016

Becca,

Thank you so much for this encouragement! It's truly brides like you who make it SO WORTH WHILE to do what we do. I loved hearing how much Kaley was looking forward to your wedding just because you are the person that you are. Thank you for trusting us and for letting us celebrate with you!
    -Elena

Jen · Married on 09/24/2016

Imagining my day without Laurel Ave: I'd have had to run back to get my bouquet during the first look, taking away from that precious few minutes with my husband (not to mention the pictures missed!). I would have spent all morning on the phone--figuring out exactly when the food would arrive, making sure the deliverers didn't interrupt the ceremony with tacos for 250, finding out why my mom wasn't here yet. Bridal portraits would have been stopped halfway so we could run to the store for some Excedrin. The early morning would have been hours earlier to get in the venue and set up last minute details. The ceremony would have been made very awkward by my oversight of needing a table at the altar for our special ceremony addition. My husband and I would have spent our reception chatting with guests instead of eating, I'd have had to keep checking the time during the reception to make sure toasts were starting, that cake was cut, that garters were tossed, and that we got the guests out of the room long enough to light their sparklers. Oh, and my family would have accidentally stolen a table belonging to the venue. Laurel Ave prevented that too.
    My day with Laurel Ave: I woke up. I went to the venue and got ready. Elena and her assistant showed up and told me I should get dressed soon for first look. We took pictures, laughed. My bouquet arrived, the bridal party arrived, they brought me tylenol, food, and water for my headache. they came and got us when it was time to line up. They made sure everything was in place and everyone was on time. We cruised through the reception, with food and without a care in the world. They even fielded guests so we could eat.
    Y'all. You do not need to be in charge of everyone else on your day. Let Laurel Ave do it and enjoy the best day of your life. It'll be the best choice you made for you, your spouse, your family, and your guests.

Sent on 12/01/2016

Laurel Avenue's reply:

Well, it's fair to say that I might copy and paste this everywhere. Thanks for giving us a vision for what it looks like from the bride's side, I'd do your wedding over and over again if I could! But thankfully you and Eric are in it for the long haul, so I guess that won't be necessary. ;) Love you, Mrs. Pratt.

Award