138 30th Ave #4, Seattle, WA 98122 Map · Phone number

About La Luz Photography

Capturing the essence of who you are: it's what we do.

Through fresh, modern approaches to wedding photography, we create images that tell the story of your day in most authentic, emotional way.

Follow La Luz Photography on

957414f8c60f5b17 1324432910164 015sandersmansionwedding
002meganblog

35 Reviews for La Luz Photography

Kati · Married on 09/13/2014

I heard about La Luz Photography from a wedding my mom went to. I reached out to them and in the initial inquiry my biggest thing was to have 2 photographers and enough coverage of day at a reasonable price point. I was able to work with Aly on a custom price based on what we wanted and she was very responsive and helpful! We were so pleased with our engagement photos that it got us even more excited for the big day! She clearly knows what she is doing as she was a great asset to ask questions about timing and walked us through our upcoming day. Aly's personality is so bubbly, sarcastic, funny and professional (all things that describe me) so there was no doubt she would get along with my family and wedding party. We enjoyed every minute of taking our photos and I kept hearing throughout the whole evening from guests/family and wedding party how amazing Aly and Ben were! When we saw our photos it was like jumping back in time and reliving such an amazing day! We could not have asked for a better photographer and of course 75 degree weather on mid September day!

Sent on 10/23/2014

M. · Married on 02/01/2014

La Luz Photography is amazing!! Aly and Ben captured perfectly, every moment of our wedding! We have gotten so many wonderful compliments on our engagement and wedding photos. La Luz Photography has outdone themselves in providing us with beautifully captured memories that will last a lifetime. :)

Sent on 07/02/2014

Kara · Married on 01/18/2014

Aly is fantastic and fun! She was one of the easiest vendors for me to work with! When I had a question she was there with a prompt response. We met just a few times and I have had so many compliments from friends, who have seen our pics on facebook, saying how gorgeous our pics are. She really captured the essence of our day!! She took pics of all of the things I wanted her to but forgot to tell her so for that I am very grateful! She is a true photographer professional!!!

Sent on 02/06/2014

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

La Luz Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

• Antheia Ballroom
    Antheia Ballroom Banquet Halls

La Luz has an artistic and detailed eye for beautiful photos. They capture the emotions on the bride & grooms faces that is something very special. They snap shots of the smallest details and find places to shoot to create a photo that every bride will want in their album. Amazing!

• Elements in Bloom
    Elements in Bloom Wedding Florists

Aly and her husband really know how to capture the authentic emotion of an event. Their photos are stylish, yet real to character and personality. I highly recommend La Luz Photography, their photos are absolutely stunning.

• 138 30th Ave, #4 Seattle, 98122 See on map