6701 Glenwood Ave, Raleigh, NC 27612 Map · Phone number

About La Belle Mariee Bridal and Tuxedos

La Belle Mariee Bridal & Tuxedos strives to make all every customer feel special. Our collection of gowns has been chosen from the top design houses for their style, quality, service, and value. We believe the day a bride selects her gown is just as important as her wedding day. When she looks back fondly on her wedding, this occasion should be a memory she cherishes!

Our expert consultants will get to know you personally through every step of your selection process, making you feel completely confident about your gown choice and alterations. We want you to feel like queen for the day while you’re here, so we strive to provide one-on-one service every time you enter our salon. We do little to advertise and rely heavily on word of mouth from our happy brides.

We offer an incredible selection of bridesmaid’s gowns as well as tuxedo rentals, making us the go-to destination to complete your wedding party’s look! Now collaborating with Jim’s Formal Wear, we offer bridal parties the largest selection of tuxedos and accessory options in the Triangle. Schedule an appointment with your groom to select the tuxedo that will perfect your look on your wedding day. We also frequently offer incredible incentives for brides and grooms, so be sure to ask your consultant about our most current specials.

Follow La Belle Mariee Bridal and Tuxedos on

store photo

105 Reviews for La Belle Mariee Bridal and Tuxedos

• Katie-Ann

Katie-Ann · Married on 11/22/2014

I really enjoyed working with Victorian Rose Bridals. I had read some reviews that were negative and it made me weary. When looking for my dress, we had pulled a few different ones and when we knew we had found "The One," the consultant helped and confirmed that it definitely was the perfect dress for me. Later on, there were some concerns about negative media with the boutique and I ended up calling the manager and she reassured me that my dress would be perfect and took it upon herself to contact the designer of my dress who happened to have my size in their studio. She then had it shipped in and I got it within 3 weeks and it was perfect! I also bought my veil from them which looks stunning and it came in quickly. They called me when both were in and I picked them up! It was an amazing experience!

Sent on 03/28/2014

Ellen · Married on 06/29/2013

I loved my dress SO much. When I went dress shopping, I asked the consultant helping us if she had any ideas for another dress I'd like and she picked the one! And it was well below my budget! They helped me add some sparkle and shine, altered it and were always so helpful. If I left a message, my call was always returned promptly. I was very happy with my service and my dress! I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 07/18/2013

Brittany · Married on 05/04/2013

I had a really great experience with Victorian Rose. I worked with Rebecca and LOVED her. She's super sweet and really made the experience so much fun. My dress came in right on time and the lady who does the alterations there did a great job!

Sent on 08/14/2013

La Belle Mariee Bridal and Tuxedos FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Veils

• 6701 Glenwood Ave Raleigh, 27612 See on map
    9197836493 (Phone number)
    Monday, Wednesday, Friday 11 - 6 Tuesday, Thursday 11 - 7 Saturday 10 - 5 Appointments preferred on Saturday. Walk-ins welcome during the week. Please call for availability.