Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

19 Reviews for J.A. Klawitter Photography

I would recommend Jeff and his staff to anyone. He was and is a pleasure to work with. They are very professional and creative! I could not have asked for a better way to capture who me and my husband are. They definitely went above and beyond and we are very great full!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We interviewed quite a few photographers including one that is a friend of ours. Our venue itself was going to be a tricky one: Brookfield Zoo. We both are quite camera shy and needed someone we could get along with personally. We found these qualities and more with Jeff. We opted for his highest most inclusive package. A big thing for us was the unlimited hours for the day of the wedding. We started early in the morning at the salon. Then back to the hotel for the getting ready pictures.
He was conscious of the importance of my faith and the church as well. There were family photos after the ceremony in the short amount of time we were allowed. One of the biggest things for me was how he was able to get my sister to cooperate. My older sister is mentally disabled and it is very difficult at times to get her to smile for you.
At the Brookfield Zoo for our reception we had 4 hours until cocktails started. The zoo was the one and only choice we wanted for our reception. It holds a very special place in both of our hearts. Jeff and team literally went all over the zoo to capture this. Jeff was great! His whole team kept us in high spirits and most importantly kept us calm and on schedule. We both still remember that as the best part of our day. Best trip through the zoo ever!
When all was said and done by the next day we were exhausted. Jeff’s job was really just starting. We know that we will never see all of the many more hours of the behind the scenes that go into our final product. He is very accessible. We had numerous questions that he answered very timely through email and phone. And we had meetings throughout the process as well. The flexibility he and his team had throughout this entire process has been amazing. I would recommend J.A. Klawitter Photography to anyone looking for a photographer to capture any important event in your life. His name is saved in our books for our next big adventure!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/7/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

When we selected Jeff and Kathy we knew they really cared about us and our day. We book Jeff a little over a year prior to our wedding and anytime I had a question or wanted to meet to talk about different options Jeff always made himself available. If we call or text, Jeff would call or text right back no waiting for hours or even days. They did our engagement shoot as well. Not only did we love the photos this was a great time and great learning experience. It helped us so much to prepare for what we could except the day of the wedding. We also found great way to pose with each other that really made us look great. Jeff made me feel like a super model. LOL Jeff suggested we visit where the reception was going to be, which we did the month prior to our wedding. As we walked through We talked at length about different photo opportunities we could have. This one extra step helped us so much. All I can say is Jeff, Kathy, and Larry are so much fun, and we are glad we selected them as our wedding photographers. Highly recommend will use them for any family photos in the future.

Profile Picture pat, 8/10/13, 1 Review