Kiss and Makeup

Fort Worth, Texas View map Visit website

Kiss and Makeup is a professional beauty service company located in Fort Worth, Texas, specializing in hair design and airbrush makeup application. With over ten years of experience, the team of professional artists have be creating wedding looks that specifically fit brides and their bridal parties in the Dallas and Fort Worth metroplex. Kiss and Makeup would love to share in the excitement of your wedding day, pampering you with on-location beauty services.

Experience
Micaela Evans has been doing hair and makeup for over ten years. Her knowledge and expertise comes from a variety of experiences, including color and skincare training at Lancome and makeup application practices at MAC Cosmetics.

Kiss and Makeup provides hair and makeup services for brides, bridal parties, proms, and other special events. You will have a professional artist that is reliable and fun, ensuring you will have a relaxing and enjoyable experience. All of the products the team uses are hypoallergenic, cruelty-free, and sensitive skin tested. Kiss and Makeup offers the following beauty services:

• Consultations
  • False lash application
  • Group services and discounts
  • Touch ups

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Emma S. Married on 03/27/2022

Kiss and makeup team is amazing

These ladies made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. I am so thankful for them.
  • Natasha
    Natasha R. Married on 04/11/2021

Kiss and Makeup is Perfection!

We had to postpone our wedding 3 times due to the pandemic and the Kiss and Makeup team was there for me every step of the way! Even before the postponement they listened to my wants and any changes. When our big day finally came they did amazing with our group and had so much fun getting ready! What can be beyond a stressful time, Kiss & Makeup made it a party! They adapted well to me needing to eat and our flower girls needs as well. If I ever need professional makeup done again, I will 100% be calling them!!
  • Brandi
    Brandi Married on 10/10/2020

Kiss and Makeup DFW

I don't even know where to start. The artists for Kiss and Makeup DFW are a couple of my favorite people right now. I showed Channing a picture of how I wanted my makeup done a few hours before my wedding (a style which was a lot more dramatic than during our trial), and she made it happen. I have never felt more beautiful in my life. She did exactly what I wanted and exactly what any makeup artist should do for a bride.

Hire them! They are worth every penny!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

24 photos · 10/13/2014

Deals

Kiss and Makeup 1
Gift
Moms are always so busy on the wedding day. Give them this special treat of flawless skin and gorgeous pictures! Free Airbrush makeup with any day of package. *Deal may be used for any one parent, grandparent or gaurdian of the bride or groom.

Nice Shot Films Nice Shot Films Wedding Videographers

While doing videography for a wedding that Kiss and Makeup was also working on, I became very impressed by the professionalism of the staff. Also, they made the bride look fabulous. Both hair and makeup were flawless.

Wild Rose Events Wild Rose Events Wedding Florists

Kiss and Makeup do such a beautiful job! I had a beautiful bride, but she had a lot of acne scars and discoloration. I was astounded when I saw her makeup! I was the one who reffered the bride to Micaela and I knew she was good, but the fact that I could not see the scars I knew were there just absoulutely blew me away! I would not hesitate to recommend her to any bride. Thanks for making me look good Micaela!!

Dr. J's Shoes, Bridal Shoes and Accessories Dr. J's Shoes, Bridal Shoes and Accessories Wedding Dresses

You will feel and look your Best on your Wedding day when you go to Kiss and Makeup. I am proud to give my endorsement.

On-Location Fort Worth, Texas, 76177
Location of (Kiss and Makeup)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding