Edgewater, MD 21037 Map · Phone number

About Kirsten Brusse Bridal Beauty

Kirsten is a professionally licensed makeup artist with over 15 years experience. She always had a passion for makeup. Her resume includes work for internationally known makeup companies Trish McEvoy, Bobbi Brown, Chanel and Stila, among others. She has done weddings for over 10 years and bridal makeup is her favorite part of her job and her specialty. She loves the energy and happiness that surrounds the wedding day and making the Bride look and feel beautiful. Rest assured, you will look pretty and radiant and your look will last all day. Kirsten will take care of your every need, whether it is just you, or your entire wedding party and she will travel to come to you and get you ready in the comfort of your own home.
Kirsten also has an extensive portfolio of fashion events, as well as magazine and television work. Recently, she has expanded her business to include classes and seminars on makeup application and makeup for film and photography. Further, she has taught many women how to discover and enhance their own unique beauty by applying makeup correctly and enhancing their best features, rather than hiding behind a mask of makeup.
Kirsten is always trying to improve her skills and keep with the current trends of makeup. She takes frequent masterclasses through the M.A.C. professional Artist Program and subscribes to many industry publications. Her specialty is clean and fresh makeup . She loves faces that look pretty and natural. However, she can do anything that is required and has done the signature smoky and smoldering look many times. Kirsten makes her home in Providence, RI with her husband and her two boys.

Follow Kirsten Brusse Bridal Beauty on

aodell188color
aodell090425101

51 Reviews for Kirsten Brusse Bridal Beauty

Siobhan · Married on 05/31/2015

I first met Kirsten when I was maid of honor for my sister's Rhode Island wedding. She was so lovely and did such beautiful work that I just had to book her for my own wedding day four years later! Kirsten traveled an hour to my home in Massachusetts, and she is such a calm and happy presence to have around on the morning of your wedding! She took care of five members of my bridal party, catering to each woman's sense of style and level of comfort. All of our makeup lasted the entire day and night, and we were all incredibly happy. I would and do highly recommend Kirsten for your beauty needs!

Kirsten is an awesome makeup artist. She has such a talent which is absolutely incredible. She made me look and feel like a princess on my wedding day. I would recommend Kirsten to anyone looking for fabulous makeup. I will definitely use her services in the future for any special events. Thank you so much!!

Kristin · Married on 05/24/2014

Kirsten is an amazing makeup artist. I rarely wear makeup, so I didn't want to look to "made up" for my wedding. I explained to Kirsten that I wanted to look natural, I wanted to look like me, just better. And that is exactly what she did. I am so pleased that I went with Kirsten for my makeup, I definitely recommend her!

Kirsten Brusse Bridal Beauty FAQ