Kim A. Hunt Coordination

P. O. Box 1424, Wimberley, TX 78676 Map · Phone number

About Kim A. Hunt Coordination

I have been coordinating weddings and events in the Texas Hill Country and Austin for the last 8 years and I truly love my job! It is always my goal to establish a strong personal bond with my clients so that I can focus on the things that are important to them. Let me take care of the details so you and your families can enjoy every moment.

Wedding procession
Kim A. Hunt Coordination

12 Reviews for Kim A. Hunt Coordination

Jenna Lockhart · Married on 02/09/2019

You need Kim. Trust me!

5 stars for Kim Hunt! I did not hire a coordinator for the planning of my wedding, and since our wedding mass was off-site at St. Austin's downtown, we did not think we needed anyone for the reception at Camp Lucy in Dripping Springs. Boy - were we wrong! If it wasn't for Kim, I never would have been able to fully enjoy my wedding day. She was there whenever I needed her, but very discreet and calm. She was a pleasure to work with the few weeks leading up to the wedding, and helped rearrange our timeline over and over to fine tune the little details. When our wedding happened to be on a freak snowy Texas day in February, she helped sneak me away to the bridal cottage with my new husband to run a hot bath and warm up my FROZEN toes in between the cocktail mingling and dinner. Kim never flinches to drama, or is phased by the inevitable stresses of a bride's family and day-of hiccups. Trust me - you need a coordinator if you want to enjoy your wedding day... and you NEED Kim!

• Autumn

Autumn · Married on 10/01/2017

Get to Kim Hunt as FAST as you can to guarantee she will be your coordinator. I don’t even have words to explain how lost I would have been without her. I hired her as my day of coordinator and she took care of everything. I threw in last minute crazy time line changes (sorry Kim!) and she made every change that I asked for and then some. She did ANYTHING I needed to make the day absolutely perfect. She made planning so easy, and put all of my nerves at ease with each meeting we had and every text message I sent her. It was an amazing feeling knowing that I didn’t have to worry about setting up any decor that we brought in, loading gifts into the car, or answering all sorts questions. I was able to send all those worries to Kim and truly enjoy my day. She felt like a friend from day one and I will recommend Kim for as long as she is in business! Thank you, thank you, thank you Kim for all you did for us! Your service was above and beyond!

• Phoebe

Phoebe · Married on 04/23/2016

Kim is an angel. She is easy to talk to and genuinely cares about your wedding as much as you do. I threw so many wild ideas at her and she helped me make the ones that really mattered to me a reality. Hiring Kim was one of the best decisions I made because it took the most stressful aspects of wedding planning away and most importantly, on the day I had nothing to worry about. I have never been more relaxed than the morning of my wedding. I was sitting on a porch watching the birds fly, drinking tea and soaking up the day without a worry in the world and that is all thanks to Kim.

Award

Kim A. Hunt Coordination FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Spoken Heart Ceremonies with Katrina Baecht
    Spoken Heart Ceremonies with Katrina Baecht Wedding Officiants

I've worked with Kim several times now & she is a real joy. She radiates calm, has every detail under control, and does it all with a smile. I never have to worry about how a ceremony will go off when Kim is at the wheel. She's a great communicator and makes the whole experience feel effortless----even though I know she's put so much work into it! She's a gem!

• Hill Country Strings
    Hill Country Strings Wedding Musicians

I'm always happy to learn from my bride that we'll be working with Kim Hunt! It means that everything will go on schedule and as planned, with no surprises, so we can focus on making beautiful music for our couple. Friendly, accessible and communicative, Kim is a pleasure to work with and consummate pro.

• Classic Cakes by Lori
    Classic Cakes by Lori Wedding Cakes

I have worked closely with Kim for many years! She is friendly, professional and very detailed oriented. Kim will take very good care of you. I highly recommend her!

• P. O. Box 1424 Wimberley, 78676 See on map