Kim A. Hunt Coordination Reviews

11 | Wimberley, TX

11 Reviews for Kim A. Hunt Coordination

• Autumn

Autumn · Married on 10/01/2017

Get to Kim Hunt as FAST as you can to guarantee she will be your coordinator. I don’t even have words to explain how lost I would have been without her. I hired her as my day of coordinator and she took care of everything. I threw in last minute crazy time line changes (sorry Kim!) and she made every change that I asked for and then some. She did ANYTHING I needed to make the day absolutely perfect. She made planning so easy, and put all of my nerves at ease with each meeting we had and every text message I sent her. It was an amazing feeling knowing that I didn’t have to worry about setting up any decor that we brought in, loading gifts into the car, or answering all sorts questions. I was able to send all those worries to Kim and truly enjoy my day. She felt like a friend from day one and I will recommend Kim for as long as she is in business! Thank you, thank you, thank you Kim for all you did for us! Your service was above and beyond!

• Phoebe

Phoebe · Married on 04/23/2016

Kim is an angel. She is easy to talk to and genuinely cares about your wedding as much as you do. I threw so many wild ideas at her and she helped me make the ones that really mattered to me a reality. Hiring Kim was one of the best decisions I made because it took the most stressful aspects of wedding planning away and most importantly, on the day I had nothing to worry about. I have never been more relaxed than the morning of my wedding. I was sitting on a porch watching the birds fly, drinking tea and soaking up the day without a worry in the world and that is all thanks to Kim.

Kim did a great job with our wedding at Camp Lucy. I have an unconventional job and work weird hours and she was very flexible and accommodating in setting up all of our meetings. She took care of everything the week leading up to the wedding - I didn't have to talk to any vendors that week and it really did make it super enjoyable and stress free. We had one hiccup on the day of with the alcohol that she fixed before I even knew about it. Everything ran smoothly and turned out beautiful and I don't think I could have done it without her.

Sharon · Married on 11/28/2015

Kim Hunt is a fabulous wedding coordinator who applies the finest attention to details but with the calm demeanor of your best friend. She was the coordinator for my daughter's wedding at Camp Lucy-Sacred Oaks and I can honestly say the day was perfect for my daughter! The bride spent her wedding day preparing as the most care-free and relaxed bride, thanks to Kim's amazing coordination skills. Her advice, honesty, and vendor recommendations throughout the wedding planning process were invaluable! I should mention the bride was from Chicago and Kim even dealt with coordinating vendor meetings to fit tight travel schedules. Kim Hunt possesses the combination of having super-organized business skills while being your caring and concerned confidant.

We had a stress free wedding because of Kim. She is the perfect wedding planner!

M · Married on 08/31/2014

We hired Kim Hunt for my daughter's wedding and I thank Kim for making one of the most important days of my life, so wonderful and stress free. She took care of everything so that we could enjoy the day without worries. She kept the guests informed on where to go and when and so many other details. She knows how to organize and run the wedding day. She has a lot of experience. I highly recommend Kim, call her, you will be happy. :)

Gabe · Married on 05/16/2014

Kim Hunt was truly wonderful to work with leading up to our wedding date and her execution on wedding day was fantastic! We felt at ease during the entire process and at no point felt the stress of the event. Kim's thoroughness with all of our vendors and her infectious, positive attitude made for a wonderful vibe and helped create a beautiful evening that my wife and I will never forget!!!

We had our daughter's wedding outdoors at Camp Lucy - Sacred Oaks in early May, 2014. I can't praise the venue or the staff too much - the entire experience was perfect!

Because we (parents of the bride) were out of state, we went with a Camp Lucy planner / co-ordinator (Kim Hunt), and used Camp Lucy / Whim for rentals, floral, and catering. It did make everything much easier.

Everything was lovely, and I've no qualms recommending all their activities. Kim in particular organized everything well in advance. A meeting a month before developed a draft moment-by-moment timeline from first arrival through very last cleanup. Then at rehearsal the day before and on the day she kept everything running smoothly through all the vendors and bustling groups hither, thither, and yon. Great work!

Laetitia · Married on 10/26/2013

Kim was a tremendous help planning our destination wedding at Camp Lucy. She always answered our questions and concerns in a timely manner and went above and beyond when we the linens we had originally chosen were no longer available. The room looked exquisite with all her extra touches.
    The ceremony and reception ran smoothly and all our quests had an amazing evening!

E · Married on 10/12/2013

My son and daughter-in-law had a destination weekend wedding (Thursday-Sunday) in Wimberley,Texas. We needed assistance in every area of planning, and choosing Kim Hunt for our 'Day Of' planner made all the difference in the world. Right from the start, several months before the wedding, Kim had answers for every question, helpful advice, and a supportive, professional attitude. Her calm, assertive demeanor made everyone feel that even the smallest detail would be taken care of. She went above and beyond our expectations the entire weekend. Very easy to get along with, diplomatic, efficient, and tactful...a joy to work with...that's Kim!

Steve · Married on 12/22/2012

Kim was recommended by our wedding venue as a "day of planner" and she was spectacular. My wife and I are both planners (her open about it, me more of a closet planner) and turning over our wedding day to someone else was difficult, but Kim made it so easy. I arrived to help set up about 3 hours prior to the wedding, and because of Kim, had nothing to do for the next 2.5 hours. She took care of everything, even the tiniest details. I checked in with her a few times during the reception just to make sure she didn't need any help, but she certainly didn't... you always hear about how with weddings you just need to assume things will go wrong... well, leading up to it that was the case (everything we planned) but once we handed things over to Kim, no more problems. Can't recommend her enough to anyone looking for a day of planner!