Pink Parasol Designs and Coordinating

Buda, TX View map

$1,000 Package Price

We are a team of Designers and Coordinators passionate about creating unique events that look great and run well.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

1,750.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

2,500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$325

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• E Decker
    E Decker Married on 11/05/2021

The best coordinator we could've asked for!

I have no regrets about my wedding, and I have Pink Parasol to thank for that. They were an absolute lifesaver. I am not someone who had a big vision for my wedding, and as a result I gave Cari very little to work with, and she made absolute magic. She created a wedding that was beautiful, elegant, fun, and still felt really unique, when all I gave her was a little bit of feedback and a color palate. Every vendor she recommended was amazing, she made the overwhelming process of planning a wedding feel manageable. She managed to anticipate everything we'd need long before we needed it. I'm so glad to have gone with Pink Parasol, and the Carrington, and I could not recommend them more highly. Ya'll are the best!!
  • Anne
    Anne Married on 11/09/2019

The best decision we made!

Cari and Franci were absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding! The Pink Parasol team handled everything for us - from invitations to design to coordination (plus always answering late-night texts). We could not have done it without them. Cari and Franci are both insanely creative and also have the best personalities. Their attention to detail and responsiveness was amazing. Anytime I wanted advice on an aspect of the wedding, they always came with great ideas and were able to recommend other awesome vendors. On the day of, we didn’t worry about anything and they kept us both laughing and smiling. We had the most wonderful time at our wedding thanks to this team. Hands down hiring Pink Parasol was the best decision we made for our big day!
  • Megan
    Megan M. Married on 09/07/2019

These women are angels!!

You absolutely have to hire these wedding planners. I was supposed to get married in the Caribbean, but Hurricane Dorian had other plans and I had to cancel my wedding. I was at a total loss about what to do as I had guest expecting a wedding in less than a week. They swooped in and planned a wedding for me in less than a week! And they made me a real wedding- beautiful tropical arrangements, amazing caterer, outstanding DJ, custom cocktails, unique photo booth, and a completely seamless evening for my wedding. I couldn't have dreamed of a better wedding. They are AMAZING!

Pink Parasol Designs and Coordinating's reply:

Thank you for letting us be a part of it all and for being such troopers. We're just sad it's over, we miss you already!

Thistlewood Manor & Gardens Thistlewood Manor & Gardens Mansion Weddings

Cari is a true treasure. Incredible creative designer and sweetheart to boot. Can't recommend enough!

Vantasy Transportation Vantasy Transportation Wedding Limos

Pink Parasol is the best to make your wedding one that guests will remember for years. They rock when it comes to creative designs and work well with other venues to coordinate all the fine details that go into making a special event a spectacular event.

300 Main ST Buda, 78610
512-364-4926
Location of (Pink Parasol Designs and Coordinating)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding