Pink Parasol Designs and Coordinating Reviews

6 | Buda, TX

6 Reviews for Pink Parasol Designs and Coordinating

Tasha · Married on 05/06/2017

I don't even know where to begin. Cari and Franci were unbelievable and worked their tails off to make sure I had the absolute best wedding day. I am an event planner and used to do weddings so I knew at the very least I wanted a day of coordinator, but being out of town decided to use Pink Parasol for everything. Cari and Franci put up with me, my fiance and our crazy families and took care of everything. After planning everything about a year out, the hotel cancelled our reception due to construction so we had to start completely from scratch about 4 months out. Cari worked tirelessly to contact new vendors since we needed everything but the band and the photographer. We found amazing vendors that I couldn't have been happier with. Week of/Day of Franci and Cari made sure we were on track, handled last minute details/phone calls (they even made my table assignment print out last minute since I wasn't able to execute it) and ensured my friends and family could spend the day enjoying everything instead of running around helping. I cannot not express how much I appreciate them ensuring that myself and husband, family and friends could spend the night dancing our asses off knowing they handled every detail. They are worth the investment in making sure you don't lose your mind and instead of wanting the planning/day to be over with, being ready to do it all over again!

Joseph · Married on 04/08/2017

Cari, Franci, and Andy were all incredibly helpful in making sure our wedding was one to remember! If you haven't brought up a detail, Cari will. Franci handled a lot of inter-vendor communication right when we needed it. Andy went the extra mile and made sure our centerpieces were everything they could be.

Eleana · Married on 09/23/2016

Cari was a wonderful wedding coordinator. She was very responsive, professional, and knowledgeable she really knows the business to give good recommendations and advice. I'm glad I had her to advise me on the schedule for the day of and number of tables and chairs to rent for the day of the event. As a new bride it is easy to get overwhelmed and spend more money on unnecessary items, however Cari can certainly help with all wedding related questions and put your mind at ease throughout the whole process. There is no way I would have stayed composed without Cari's advice and help on my wedding day! I loved working with Cari and would recommend her to anybody else!

Sent on 10/02/2016

Pink Parasol Designs and Coordinating's reply:

Thank you Eleana!! It was such an honor to be a part of you and Joel's day!!

Denita · Married on 09/16/2016

My daughter Lauren and I used Cari and Franci at Pink Parasol Designs and Coordinating for my daughter's destination wedding at The Creek Haus at Vista West Ranch. They both are wonderful and extremely accommodating. We could not have had a better experience. They worked with us for an entire year to get all the details planned for a 4 day wedding weekend :) Both Cari and Franci went above and beyond to accommodate our requests and our budget. They were amazing.

• BecomingMrsDavis

Nicole · Married on 04/22/2016

Josh and I will forever be grateful for Jennifer Harvey and all of the help she gave us while planning our wedding. From the very beginning, she took our vision, budget and personalities into account to help us find the perfect venue, vendors, and small details. She made our wedding day, the day of our dreams and took extra effort to ensure that I was relaxed and just enjoying the day. Jennifer, you are amazing and any bride/groom would be lucky to have your help in planning their wedding!

There are people in this world that you can't imagine what life would be like without them and then there's Cari Wible.
    Cari "where the hell have you been in my life" Wible. She will forevermore be my spirit animal. My #wcw if you will. I had the incredible joy of first meeting Cari through my photographer for her to design and style bridal portraits. I'm still blown away from her willingness and thoughtfulness to listen to my ideas and she refined and elevated those ideas to a breathtaking spread of gorgeous photos - I basically had to show up, smile/laugh and take direction from her. She has this rare quality to make someone feel loved, sexy, beautiful (all the adjectives you, the bride, wants to feel when you are taking pictures that will last a lifetime.)
    She puts in SO much thought into your portraits - things I never would have imagined. (and I'm slightly OCD, just slight) When I arrived on set at Carrington Crossing (my review of that gem coming soon), I was floored at how freakin' stunning the lay out and set up was. I'm thinking, "this is ALL for ME?!" I felt so special that day, my Cinderella moment came true.
    Cari was super relaxed and that made me even more comfortable because really, taking pictures for me is super awkward - not to fear ladies, she brings out the best in you - the best version of you.
    There is a light around her that is so warm and heartfelt that you feel so very comfortable. Her passion is ridiculously infectious. Working with her was an absolute dream.