Pink Parasol Designs and Coordinating Reviews

Pink Parasol Designs and Coordinating 5
  • Megan

Megan Mowry · Married on 09/07/2019

These women are angels!!

You absolutely have to hire these wedding planners. I was supposed to get married in the Caribbean, but Hurricane Dorian had other plans and I had to cancel my wedding. I was at a total loss about what to do as I had guest expecting a wedding in less than a week. They swooped in and planned a wedding for me in less than a week! And they made me a real wedding- beautiful tropical arrangements, amazing caterer, outstanding DJ, custom cocktails, unique photo booth, and a completely seamless evening for my wedding. I couldn't have dreamed of a better wedding. They are AMAZING!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Pink Parasol Designs and Coordinating's reply:

Thank you for letting us be a part of it all and for being such troopers. We're just sad it's over, we miss you already!
  • Kera

Kera · Married on 07/27/2019

A planner beyond compare!

Words can not quantify how much Cari and the Pink Parasol team did to make our wedding a success. Although we hired the team for day of coordination, from day one Cari was available to answer any question I had about the wedding planning process. She has so many contacts, and tons of insight that helped save me time and money! She went above and beyond any expectation that we had for her and her team. She really helped make our wedding the stuff of dreams. We had some concerns with the photographer we initially hired and she worked overtime to find a new one for us with only a few weeks to go before our wedding! If you want a friendly, down to earth, incredibly helpful rock-star for your planner, I HIGHLY recommend Pink Parasol!

Pink Parasol Designs and Coordinating 6
    Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 04/27/2019

Can I give 10 stars?!

Cari and Franci are the best. Hands down. If you are looking for planners that will go over the moon for you, accept your crazy ideas, and quite literally lift you up (picture below) they are the women for you! They were a listening ear for all of my wedding problems- both made up, and real- made the day seamless, helped execute my vision, and kept me laughing instead of crying along the way. Wedding planning can be stressful for silly reasons and they helped me through all of that. I am so glad I found them and I am so glad they are now my friends. Thank you so much for everything you both did!

Pink Parasol Designs and Coordinating 7
    Sent on 05/07/2019

Danielle Tomlinson · Married on 03/09/2019

The Pink Parasol ladies are BOSS BABES!

I would recommend Cari and France 5 million times over! They have become dear, dear friends and calmed my nervous bride heart every step of the way. All of the "worst case scenarios" I woke up in the night about- they had figured out 10 steps ahead of me. They had great ideas to help the small details become become beautiful moments. All of the vendors they recommended were fantastic and I would use them all again in a heart beat!! They are pros. They are amazing and they are hilarious! They go way beyond the extra mile to make your wedding day your dream come true. They handled things day of that I had no idea even needed to be handled. I love these ladies!!!

Pink Parasol Designs and Coordinating 8
    Pink Parasol Designs and Coordinating 13
    Pink Parasol Designs and Coordinating 14
    Sent on 05/09/2019

Tasha · Married on 05/06/2017

I don't even know where to begin. Cari and Franci were unbelievable and worked their tails off to make sure I had the absolute best wedding day. I am an event planner and used to do weddings so I knew at the very least I wanted a day of coordinator, but being out of town decided to use Pink Parasol for everything. Cari and Franci put up with me, my fiance and our crazy families and took care of everything. After planning everything about a year out, the hotel cancelled our reception due to construction so we had to start completely from scratch about 4 months out. Cari worked tirelessly to contact new vendors since we needed everything but the band and the photographer. We found amazing vendors that I couldn't have been happier with. Week of/Day of Franci and Cari made sure we were on track, handled last minute details/phone calls (they even made my table assignment print out last minute since I wasn't able to execute it) and ensured my friends and family could spend the day enjoying everything instead of running around helping. I cannot not express how much I appreciate them ensuring that myself and husband, family and friends could spend the night dancing our asses off knowing they handled every detail. They are worth the investment in making sure you don't lose your mind and instead of wanting the planning/day to be over with, being ready to do it all over again!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Joseph · Married on 04/08/2017

Cari, Franci, and Andy were all incredibly helpful in making sure our wedding was one to remember! If you haven't brought up a detail, Cari will. Franci handled a lot of inter-vendor communication right when we needed it. Andy went the extra mile and made sure our centerpieces were everything they could be.

Sent on 05/01/2017

Eleana · Married on 09/23/2016

Cari was a wonderful wedding coordinator. She was very responsive, professional, and knowledgeable she really knows the business to give good recommendations and advice. I'm glad I had her to advise me on the schedule for the day of and number of tables and chairs to rent for the day of the event. As a new bride it is easy to get overwhelmed and spend more money on unnecessary items, however Cari can certainly help with all wedding related questions and put your mind at ease throughout the whole process. There is no way I would have stayed composed without Cari's advice and help on my wedding day! I loved working with Cari and would recommend her to anybody else!

Sent on 10/02/2016

Pink Parasol Designs and Coordinating's reply:

Thank you Eleana!! It was such an honor to be a part of you and Joel's day!!

Denita · Married on 09/16/2016

My daughter Lauren and I used Cari and Franci at Pink Parasol Designs and Coordinating for my daughter's destination wedding at The Creek Haus at Vista West Ranch. They both are wonderful and extremely accommodating. We could not have had a better experience. They worked with us for an entire year to get all the details planned for a 4 day wedding weekend :) Both Cari and Franci went above and beyond to accommodate our requests and our budget. They were amazing.

Sent on 09/20/2016
  • BecomingMrsDavis

Nicole · Married on 04/22/2016

Josh and I will forever be grateful for Jennifer Harvey and all of the help she gave us while planning our wedding. From the very beginning, she took our vision, budget and personalities into account to help us find the perfect venue, vendors, and small details. She made our wedding day, the day of our dreams and took extra effort to ensure that I was relaxed and just enjoying the day. Jennifer, you are amazing and any bride/groom would be lucky to have your help in planning their wedding!

Sent on 04/25/2016

There are people in this world that you can't imagine what life would be like without them and then there's Cari Wible.
    Cari "where the hell have you been in my life" Wible. She will forevermore be my spirit animal. My #wcw if you will. I had the incredible joy of first meeting Cari through my photographer for her to design and style bridal portraits. I'm still blown away from her willingness and thoughtfulness to listen to my ideas and she refined and elevated those ideas to a breathtaking spread of gorgeous photos - I basically had to show up, smile/laugh and take direction from her. She has this rare quality to make someone feel loved, sexy, beautiful (all the adjectives you, the bride, wants to feel when you are taking pictures that will last a lifetime.)
    She puts in SO much thought into your portraits - things I never would have imagined. (and I'm slightly OCD, just slight) When I arrived on set at Carrington Crossing (my review of that gem coming soon), I was floored at how freakin' stunning the lay out and set up was. I'm thinking, "this is ALL for ME?!" I felt so special that day, my Cinderella moment came true.
    Cari was super relaxed and that made me even more comfortable because really, taking pictures for me is super awkward - not to fear ladies, she brings out the best in you - the best version of you.
    There is a light around her that is so warm and heartfelt that you feel so very comfortable. Her passion is ridiculously infectious. Working with her was an absolute dream.

Sent on 03/04/2015