Kezia Bacon

Marshfield, MA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,000 Typical Price

Kezia specializes in creative, meaningful, personalized ceremonies. She takes the time to learn your story as a couple and your vision for your wedding, and then designs a service that truly reflects your relationship and your personality. She's so warm and engaging, it's like having a close friend or family member officiate your wedding, but with the confidence and ease of a seasoned professional!

Kezia Bacon is a Certified Lifecycle Celebrant and wedding officiant with over 10 years experience. She welcomes couples of all beliefs and budgets. Based in Marshfield, MA, she collaborates with engaged couples in Eastern and Central Massachusetts and Cape Cod, and throughout New England.

She wants to make sure that your ceremony is perfect. You work together to make edits and revisions. She also manages the legal side of your ceremony, taking care of logistics such as submitting the Marriage License paperwork.

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$600

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$100

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CT
ME
MA
NH
RI

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Kim
    Kim G. Married on 07/16/2022

Kezia is wonderful

Kezia was exactly the person I was looking for when I was searching for wedding officiants. She is extremely responsive and accommodating. She walked me and my husband through the entire process of the ceremony and its elements. I don鈥檛 consider myself very articulate and when I was stuck on the wording for a piece of my vows, she was able to come up with well written words that explained exactly how I felt. Her calm and collected demeanor rubbed off on me which I very much needed! I鈥檓 so happy we found Kezia and am forever grateful to her for being such an important part of a very special day.

Kezia Bacon's reply:

Thank you so much, Kim! I thoroughly enjoyed working with you and Nick to define and create your ideal wedding ceremony. And it was so much fun to get to meet your families and friends, and share your story with them, during your ceremony. It's really nice to know you were pleased with our work together :)
    Jennifer M. Married on 06/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Custom ceremony, tailored to our unique wants

Very professional officiant who guided us to exactly what we were looking for. Several people asked us how we knew the officiant after the ceremony, and was surprised to learn she wasn't an old friend. She is kind and patient, even when last minute changes are made. And she already knows not to stand in the middle of the photos! If you are looking to work together to create a unique ceremony for your special day, or just execute a traditional one, 10/10 would recommend Kezia. Let her experience help you, and trust me, it will.

Kezia Bacon's reply:

Thank you so much, Jen! I really enjoyed working with you. I'm so glad you were pleased with how it all came together!
  • Melissa
    Melissa B. Married on 06/10/2022

Kezia is wonderful

Kezia is very patient, thorough and kind. From the first Zoom meeting we had with her, we felt at ease during what can be a very overwhelming process! She guided us through everything and told our story perfectly. I can鈥檛 count the number of people who asked me how Matt and I knew Kezia, as she genuinely got to know us and our story to the point that people assumed she was a family friend. If you are nervous about the process of planning your wedding/ceremony, I highly recommend Kezia. She is responsive and informative and your ceremony is guaranteed to go smoothly with her. Even after the wedding, she provided us with reference materials as well as a beautiful copy of our ceremony script. We are so grateful for her involvement in our special day!

Kezia Bacon's reply:

Thank you, Melissa! I'm so glad you & Matt were pleased with our work together. I really enjoyed getting to know you, and getting to share your story as a couple during your wedding ceremony. It's wonderful to hear that your guests enjoyed it!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Pricing

Dana Siles Photographer Dana Siles Photographer Wedding Photographers

I worked with Kezia at Diana and Aseem's recent wedding and she did a fantastic job officiating their ceremony. She has a warm, positive and genuine personality which really set the tone for their ceremony.

110 Stagecoach Drive Marshfield, MA, 02050
781-837-7093

Every Day 鈥 9am - 9pm
Location of (Kezia Bacon)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding