110 Stagecoach Drive, Marshfield, MA 02050 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Kezia Bacon

Kezia Bacon, Wedding Celebrant is a wedding officiant in Marshfield, Massachusetts. Kezia is a certified Lifecycle Celebrant, and is passionate about helping couples honor and celebrate life milestones, such as weddings. Her experience as a professional writer gives her the skills necessary to put together the perfect words for your wedding ceremony. Kezia will be sure to provide a personalized, meaningful and creative wedding ceremony.

Kezia Bacon, Wedding Celebrant offers a variety of customized wedding ceremony services. She can do ceremonies in a variety of lengths, too, making her a versatile and flexible option for your wedding day. Kezia can work with couples of any budget and with any timeframe, and is sure to give you exactly what you need for the perfect day.

Boston Public Library
Fairmont Copley Wedding
Fairmont Copley Wedding
Humorous Marriage Vows
Humorous Marriage Vows
Exchange of Rings (B. Currier)
Exchange of Rings (B. Currier)
Arnold Arboretum (P. Jung)
Arnold Arboretum (P. Jung)
Peabody Essex Museum
Peabody Essex Museum
Codman Estate (S. Godfrey)
Codman Estate (S. Godfrey)
The Love Story
Peabody Essex Museum (J. West)
Peabody Essex Museum (J. West)
Shining Tides Wedding

Kezia Bacon 1
Kezia Bacon 2
Kezia Bacon 3

Rebecca · Married on 08/03/2019

Organized, intelligent, and thoughtful!!

Kezia has been the most involved of all of our vendors in terms of keeping us on track for such an important part of our day. She managed to pull together an incredibly thoughtful script for our ceremony that really captures us as a couple and individually. She's wonderful!!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Kevin Chapin · Married on 08/03/2019

Organized, intelligent, thoughtful...simply amazing!

Kezia is a special person and truly amazing officiant. Where do we begin?! She was so on top of things from day 1. We made several changes to our wedding script, and Kezia never once complained or made us doubt our choice. She replied to every one of my gazillion emails, promptly and with total confidence. That’s exactly what you want in a wedding officiant, and I’m so grateful we found her. Another one of the best aspects of working with Kezia compared to other vendors was how considerate she was leading up to the wedding; she drove out twice (over an hour drive), texted us when she got there so we weren’t worried about it, sent us our wedding script on the morning of to make sure that we had an electronic backup just in case, and covered every single one of the bases that I hadn’t even thought of. Even little details–from adding in a few lines to make the crowd laugh, to bringing about 100 colors of scarves to match the wedding party beautifully–Kezia covered beautifully, professionally, and elegantly. During the rehearsal, she brought extra copies of the readings and vows. She is also very experienced–she told us little details that at the time didn’t seem important, but on the day of I realized exactly what she meant. I remember toward the end of the ceremony, when I was tired and had definitely forgot some of the tips and tricks she said, Kezia walked over and whispered to me “I do” (nobody saw it) to remind me what I needed to do; even such a minor, sweet and considerate gesture made me feel completely at ease (and also made me not forget the two words, which could have totally happened at that point!). I thought to myself, ‘Thank goodness we have Kezia’ in the moment, and I feel the same way looking back on the entire process. I am a planner, and can’t emphasize how nice it was to have someone who thought the same way. I will add that, even for those of you out there who don’t necessarily work far in advance, it’s so worth it to have Kezia there helping you along. She sent us reminders about our marriage license, e-mailed us when she mailed it back to City Hall, and got us working on the script early enough that we didn’t feel rushed in the last few weeks. We got perhaps the most comments on the ceremony than any other aspect of the wedding, and it’s all thanks to Kezia. I never expected so many of my guests to tell me that they cried multiple times (happy tears!), and it warmed my heart to know that Kezia captured all the emotion we felt, and conveyed it to the guests. We recommend Kezia 1,000%!

Sent on 08/12/2019

• In which states are you licensed? CT, ME, MA, NH, RI
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Dana Siles Photographer
    Dana Siles Photographer Wedding Photographers

I worked with Kezia at Diana and Aseem's recent wedding and she did a fantastic job officiating their ceremony. She has a warm, positive and genuine personality which really set the tone for their ceremony.

• 110 Stagecoach Drive Marshfield, Massachusetts, 02050 See on map