Washington St., Canton, MA 02021 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Bradley Estate

The Bradley Estate, located only 15 miles south of Boston, can accommodate up to 180 for tented weddings. You and your guests may use the terrace and gardens for your ceremony and cocktail hour and the entire first floor in the mansion for socializing. Catered and managed exclusively by Fireside Catering since 2015.

Fireside Catering is a leader in the local food movement, sourcing much of the produce used for events at The Bradley Estate from their own Gibbet Hill Farm in Groton as well as from other area farms. Sourcing locally and making everything from scratch is fundamental at Fireside Catering, as is recycling and composting whenever possible. Organic, biodynamic, or local beers, wines and spirits can also be used at your event.

Follow The Bradley Estate on

Other couples have also viewed

• Tupper Manor at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center
bradley esatee 51 83753

12 Reviews for The Bradley Estate

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding & team of my dreams

My husband and I got married at the Bradley Estate in June 2019. We knew we wanted an outdoor wedding and tented reception, and had visited a handful of venues in the Boston area, including Moraine Farm, Fruitlands, and the Gardens at Elms Bank. As soon as we stepped onto the Bradley Estate, we knew it was the one -- and keep in mind, we visited during February when it was cold, barren, and snowy! I am picky when it comes to aesthetics, and instantly fell in love with the architecture and grandeur of the building, the interior rooms, and the outdoor gardens.

Since we live on the west coast, we loved that Fireside Catering would take care of the venue, ceremony & reception set-up, food, and day-of logistics. Tim Holmes was an absolute wedding planning all-star. Working with him made planning a x-country wedding so much easier. He's a detailed, professional, no-nonsense kind of guy. He has made a career out of planning and executing high stakes (and highly emotional) days, and has seen and planned for every edge case. Believe me, I had all the "what if's" in my head leading up to the big day, and he and his team locked down every single detail to perfection. Exactly the type of team we wanted on our side.

Fast forward to the day of our wedding: the weather was forecasted to have thunder showers (did I mention I've always wanted an outdoor wedding?) As soon as I arrived at the venue, spirits were high - there was a calm hustle from the team to get everything in place. Tim checked in with us regularly to give us updates on minute-by-minute cloud coverage triaged from his various weather apps (did I mention he's a professional?) Based on his advice, we ended up making the call to delay the start of our ceremony by 15mins and thank goodness for that decision because the clouds cleared & sun rays were beaming as I walked down the aisle. We ended up having the sunny outdoor ceremony & cocktail hour I'd dreamed of, followed by our tented reception. Plus, a fun thunderstorm during dinner (thankfully while everyone was under the tent), that made for the most outrageously gorgeous post-storm sunset photos. I don't know if it was pure luck or if Tim has a direct line to the weather gods (probably), but I couldn't have asked for a better venue and team to trust with our most special day.

Some closing thoughts:

- For some reason, I was hung up early on about the reception tent not having a wooden floor (there is a wooden dance floor but tables & chairs will be on grass). This ended up not being an issue at all. Nobody notices the ground, and you certainly won't on your wedding day. Same goes for tables and chairs.

- I was also concerned about mosquitoes since our wedding was in June. We left bug spray out, but nobody needed to use it.

- I didn't realize there would be so much daylight! The sun set at 8:30pm, so most of our wedding party happened in daylight and felt like a garden party. Which was unexpected but awesome in its own way.

- If you're looking for an amazing photographer, go with Paul Robert Berman who adores shooting at the Bradley Estate. He was the 2nd vendor we booked right after we locked down our date and venue. Best decision we made.

- Cake! Guests still rave about the olive oil cake from Montilio's.

- Food! I'm really glad we upgraded to the sea bass. The day was a blur for me, so I don't remember much of what I ate, but guests loved the food. I do remember the late-night poutine I ate at 9pm, which holds a special place in my heart.

Sent on 01/02/2020

Lisa · Married on 06/08/2019

Highly recommend Bradley Estate- Tim is awesome. Venue is beautiful

My wife & I got married at Bradley Estate in June '19. It was perfect! They take really good care of the grounds (flowers blooming, fountain flowing, etc). Tim, from Fireside Catering, was awesome. The food was amazing. Can't speak highly enough of the Bradley Estate. We got really lucky that we found it!

Sent on 11/27/2019

The Bradley Estate FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 3,200.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 750.00
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Historic Building
    Mansion
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What event services do you offer?
    Cake
    Clean Up
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
    Get Ready Rooms
    Set Up
  • What event items are available?
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Lighting
    Tables
    Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking

• Washington St. Canton, 02021 See on map
    978-579-3173 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Bradley Estate)