Brooklyn, NY 11206 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Keyhole Doughnuts

Keyhole Doughnuts is the perfect addition to your next special event. We specialize in doughnut catering for birthday parties, baby showers, engagement parties, bar/bat mitzvahs, graduations, and weddings.

We create magical doughnut tables, doughnut walls, interactive doughnut bars, doughnut towers and cakes, customized to fit your event and tastes.

If you have an idea, let us know, and our doughnut specialists will try their best to make your doughnut dreams come true!

Follow Keyhole Doughnuts on

485a3281ecda8d76 Untitled 3
img8957

5 Reviews for Keyhole Doughnuts

Michelle · Married on 08/25/2016

YUM! YUM! YUM! Keyhole Doughnuts were absolutely delicious! I am literally obsessed with doughnuts and needed them at our wedding somehow! Because I was already in over my head with the current budget we opted for simple doughnut hole skewers with icing and sprinkles within my color scheme of grey, ivory and blush. I worked with Engeline who was just amazing and put up with my crazy requests (I'm actually a wedding planner who got married, so I was VERY into the details!) The doughnuts arrived on my wedding as expected and acted as an addition to our cake while being passed around on silver trays, our guests went crazy for them! I made sure to get a doughnut myself in the midst of dancing and could not stop eating them, so delicious and soft! Yum! My mouth is watering remembering the taste :) If you're looking for something fun to add to your dessert, maybe even a doughnut wall, definitely go with Keyhole Doughnuts! They were worth every single bit!!!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Chelsea · Married on 08/19/2016

Great doughnuts for the big day!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Narmina · Married on 07/02/2016

I tried Keyhole doughnuts at the BigFakeWedding expo and their display was stunning! The doughnuts were also amazing. I tried the one with sweet jelly filling and it was delicious. I loved how they had mini doughnuts that looked like cake pops with sticks...it was easy to pick one up and eat without creating a mess. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Keyhole Doughnuts Pricing

Keyhole Doughnuts Price Rates

Keyhole Doughnuts FAQ

$ 6.00
    $ 7.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Cake Stands
    Cake Toppers
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Set Up
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cake Pops
    Cakes
    Croquembouche
    Dessert Buffet
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Stands
    Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Kosher
    Lactose Free
    Nut Free
    Vegan
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?
    Not Required

• Wyld Studio Llc
    Wyld Studio Llc Wedding Florists

Whoa these girls are talented, and super down to earth! I collaborated with them at The Big Fake Wedding in April, and since then, I've seen them working with everyone. Who wants a cake no one eats? Donuts are so much better. And yes, you can have just one bite without feeling guilty, because they're the perfect size to pop in your mouth. Be careful, you will want so many more! And no, they didn't ask me to endorse them, I just think they're great.

• Cirque Central Entertainment
    Cirque Central Entertainment Wedding DJs

Absolutely THE most delicious Doughnuts! They bring you the best and most familiar flavors with such a glamorous, sophisticated presentation. Keyhole Doughnuts was a fellow vendor at a recent event and I can't wait to have the opportunity to work with them again.

• Dee Weddings
    Dee Weddings Wedding Planners

Interacted with them at the Big Fake Wedding - Loved their style and presentation. Almost everyone was raving about their desserts! Definitely try them out!!

• Brooklyn, 11206 See on map