Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Lael Cakes

Lael is a boutique bakery specializing in vegan and gluten-free cakes. We use unique blends of flours—from traditional cake flour to coconut, quinoa, almond, and more. Our works are vibrantly colored with dyes extracted from the natural pigments of local fruits and vegetables. Every sumptuous recipe and elegant design is thoughtfully crafted to thrill the pallet and the eye of each client. Sugar is our art.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Cupcakes (1)
Dessert Buffet (1)
Lactose Free (1)
Organic (1)

As long-time vegans, we never questioned having a fully vegan (and mostly gluten-free) wedding, but we never thought we would find such elegant and magazine-worthy desserts as Emily's. She was recommended to us by our caterer and I immediately fell in love with her aesthetic. We met her for a tasting and loved everything! It was tough to decide but she worked out a plan that included lots of flavor options, and featured a stunning tiered cake, mini cupcakes and mini pies. It is unreal how great her desserts taste, especially for being gluten-free. All of our guests raved, most of whom are not vegan or gluten-free. My only wish was that we had ordered more - the cupcakes and mini pies were such a huge hit that they will gone almost instantly!

The entire process was super easy and organized too!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/21/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Gluten Free, Vegan, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Delivery, Organic

Emily created the most delicious and beautiful cake I have ever seen. I gave her some ideas of what I wanted, and the finished product exceeded what I had imagined. As a vegan, it was important to me to have a vegan cake. I never knew I would be able to have a vegan cake with magazine worthy design. I had so much fun at our first meeting and tasting the different flavors I was interested. It was really difficult to narrow down to one choice because they were all so incredible. She flexible and let me pick different flavors for each tier! She then sketched out the ideas I had right in front of me and a few weeks later game me a sketch via email. I really appreciated that she was able to give us all necessary documents electronically. My wedding cake was as beautiful as it was delicious. I'm actually looking forward to my one year anniversary so I can eat the top tier!

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/10/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Gluten Free, Vegan, Delivery, Setup

My wedding cake was as beautiful and tasty as I could have wished for. Lael's "office" is gorgeous, she is very nice - not pushy at all, and her creations are eye catching and delicious. She was accommodating with my budget and dietary restrictions and the end result was perfect! I can't wait for my next event to order another cake!

Profile Picture Tais, 4/9/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Gluten Free, Lactose Free

Lael Cakes Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.00