Brooklyn, NY 11256 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lael Cakes

Lael is a Brooklyn based boutique cake studio specializing in gluten-free, vegan, or dairy-free optional cakes and desserts. We use our own unique blend of non-gluten flours to make the perfect pastry flour. Alternative ingredients are substituted for refined sugar, saturated fat, and dairy. Our works are vibrantly colored with dyes extracted from the natural pigments of fruits and vegetables. Every scrumptious recipe and elegant design is thoughtfully crafted to thrill the palate and the eye of each client.

• Nine Cakes
  • CITY SWEETS & CONFECTIONS
  • Sugar Sweet Sunshine Bakery
img5028
jenhuang hamhouse hr58 007963 r1 007
pic 32 500x750
95IMG2926JenHuang
Lael Cakes
prettiest wedding cakes pictures new york
brooklyn wedding with breathtaking floral design 0
pic 32 500x750

27 Reviews for Lael Cakes

• Danielle

Danielle Anastasi-Lee · Getting married on 12/08/2020

GF DF SF – Wedding Cake of my dreams!!!

After being turned down multiple times by other bakers who could not accommodate all my food allergies, I was so grateful to finally find Lael Cakes. I needed someone who could prepare a Wedding Cake that was gluten free, dairy free, and soy free. I started feeling super defeated during my initial search and was just hoping I would be able to have the traditional experience of cutting and eating my wedding cake with my husband at our wedding. The second I got in contact with Emily Lael, all my fears immediately went out the window. Emily is professional and patient and made me at ease with her years of experience with specialty cakes, especially ones made with ingredients to substitute flour / dairy.

On top of how accommodating Emily is with her ability to make cakes for my specific allergy concerns, her cakes are beyond delicious. Her flavor offerings are sophisticated and balanced. She offers an array of options that left us with a lot of hard decisions since ALL of them tasted so amazing! She also took the time to have a one-on-one with me and my husband to discuss the aesthetic of our wedding. Emily is so in tune with making sure the design of her cake fits in with the overall look & feel of the occasion. This really proves her attention to detail and the true passion and care she has for her craft.

After we decided on a flavor and design, everything else was pretty much history. Emily took care of the rest by reaching out to the venue's coordinators for delivery details. And before I knew it, my new husband and I were experiencing the cake cutting tradition I had only dreamed about months before. Emily made this moment a reality for me and my husband and we are so very grateful! I would recommend her to anyone – allergy concerns or not!

Sent on 02/03/2020

Aviv Grimm · Married on 01/10/2020

Wonderful experience, highly recommend!

Our wedding cake was incredible! Seriously one of the best tasting cakes we've ever had, and our guests were stunned by the beautiful design. Lael worked hard with us to create our vision, was very communicative, and was flexible with last minute delivery changes.

Sent on 02/05/2020

Emily Horton · Married on 01/01/2020

The perfect cake!

I loved my wedding cake so much! Lael is amazing! The flavors were so fresh and absolutely delicious. I highly recommend Lael if you are looking for THE PERFECT CAKE!!!!!!!

Sent on 02/08/2020

Lael Cakes FAQ

$ 15.00
    $ 19.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Delivery
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
    Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Diabetic
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    Nut Free
    Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
    Local
    Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

Real Weddings