Sal & Dom's Pastry Shop

Bronx, NY View map

For over 50 years, Sal & Dom's Pastry Shop has been helping wedding day dreams come true. Still family owned and operated by the original family, we utilize our experience to create an affordable, delicious, and elegant cake for you special day. Please visit our website salanddoms.com & click on the "Getting Married" button on our home page.

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2.00

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cookies
Croquembouche
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Setup

Are you licensed by the state health department?

4.7

Antonella Married on 09/01/2018
    I’ve been getting all my special occasion cakes from here for years. They know cakes better than anyone else! They being your vision to edible life. They never disappoint!!
  • Lana
    Lana Married on 06/30/2018
    Our wedding was on 6/30/2018 at Mulino's at Lake Isle, and they have a contract with Sal & Dom's Bakery for wedding cakes. I am so happy we ended up going with Sal & Dom's instead of choosing another bakery ourselves. I wanted a 4-tier simple white cake that would then be decorated with flowers from our florist. I chose vanilla cake with whipped cream and fresh strawberries for the filling. The cake was beautiful and all of my guests were raving about how great the cake tasted! I'm not a big cake person myself, but I ate the entire piece because it was so fresh and delicious! The cake looked great with the flowers and we were so happy with how everything turned out. Highly recommend!
    Nicolas Married on 06/08/2018
    Both my and my husband's families have been going to Sal & Dom's for decades, so there was no question that we would go to them for our wedding desserts. People raved about the Italian cookies and pastries - everything was fresh and delicious, as always! We asked if they could do a giant cannoli stuffed with mini cannoli as our "wedding cake" and they did not disappoint. Literally a highlight of our wedding. Nothing but love for Sal & Dom's. Still some of the best cannoli in the Bronx. Thank you!

1108 Allerton Ave. Bronx, 10469
Location of (Sal & Dom's Pastry Shop)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding