320 West Main street, Avon, CT 06001 Map · Phone number

About Kellyann at Teazd Salon

My name is Kelly and making every person Glow is my passion! I'm a sole proprietor, loving what I do every single day. I specialize in airbrush makeup and all bridal hair styles and I love catering to each persons individual style. Looking for a relaxing, stress free day? Let me bring my salon to you! I love traveling to my brides so they don't have to lift a finger. I can't wait to make you Glow!

Follow Kellyann at Teazd Salon on

4 Reviews for Kellyann at Teazd Salon

Colleen · Married on 10/08/2016

Kellyann was professional, knowledgeable, and she has a great personality. I would book her again in a heartbeat, no questions asked. I went to another make up trial somewhere else before meeting with Kellyann and Kellyann was by far superior. From the moment I walked into her salon, I just knew I would choose her to do my make up. It was the best decision! She even went above and beyond and made my little flower girls sparkle! She's amazing!!!

Sent on 01/20/2017

Liz · Married on 06/18/2016

Kellyann was great to work with throughout the whole process. She is fun, creative and really knows what she's doing.

Sent on 01/17/2017

Kellyann and 4 other stylists at Teazd did an incredible job for my hair and makeup as well as for my bridal party and moms. I truly did feel like my absolute best self and got so many compliments! My hair and makeup stayed perfect the whole night and it was exactly what I was looking for. Best decision ever to go with Kellyann, she did a fantastic job!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Kellyann at Teazd Salon FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10