11930 97th Ave NE C-TH3, Kirkland, WA 98034 Map · Phone number

13 Reviews for Kelly Lemon Photography

• Alex

Alex Eppenauer · Married on 08/25/2019

We love Kelly Lemon!!

It's hard to describe how incredibly talented, inspiring and creative Kelly is. My mom and I attended one of her boudoir bashes in Seattle and it was one of the best decisions we ever made. We were both super nervous walking in but once we got there and had a mimosa in hand and realized how accepting and fun of an environment the bash was, we felt so much better and so excited.

Kelly does an amazing job of making her clients feel comfortable in front of the camera. I have always been camera-shy and thought that I was not very photogenic. Once Kelly showed me a few photos of the session partway through I felt amazing and beautiful!! The photos turned out even better than I could have imagined and allowed me to see myself in a new way. Kelly even hand delivered prints to my house.

Kelly goes above and beyond for her clients and I feel honored to have been photographed by her. Do yourself a favor and book her for your wedding, engagement session or boudoir photos!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Neethi

Neethi Srinivasan · Married on 06/09/2019

If you are looking for a wedding photographer look no further!

Words cannot express how much I love Kelly and the work she does. You meet a lot of people as you are planning your wedding and it can often feel very impersonal. However, Kelly is one of the most genuine people that you will meet and she legitimately cares about her clients. The first time we spoke it was like talking to a friend – she spent most of the time asking questions about my husband and myself and sharing her own backstory. On the day of the wedding, we were running behind and Kelly repeatedly checked in with us to make sure that we were okay and really kept everyone calm. She even joined us on the dance floor at the end of the night!
    One of the things that we really struggled with in finding a photographer (and some of our other vendors) was that because we were having a traditional Indian wedding, the pricing models would often be cost prohibitive because they were structured around an 8-9 hour wedding day with an hourly rate after that (our ceremony started at 8 with a break from 1-6 and the reception from 6-12a). Some of the photographers that we spoke to wanted to charge us for the entire duration of the day (including the “off hours” in between the ceremony and reception), but Kelly was understanding of our situation and was willing to work with our budget. Similarly, since we didn’t have an engagement shoot with Kelly, she offered to meet up with us when we were in Seattle before the wedding to take a few photos and get to know each other! She was also so respectful of the fact that this was an Indian wedding and was willing to walk through the ceremony steps with me to make sure she understood the critical points of the day, which I really appreciated.
    Planning a wedding (especially from out of state) can be extremely stressful, but Kelly really helped ease our nerves in the lead up to the wedding. She was always available to chat and was extremely responsive. Kelly will definitely be my go to for any future events/big occasions – she is such a joy to work with!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Aileen · Married on 12/01/2017

We had an engagement/proposal, wedding, and day-after "rock the dress" session with Kelly in the mountains outside of Seattle, and the cliffs/beaches/city in Oahu. I highly highly recommend that you schedule as many Kelly Lemon photoshoots as you can! She is fun, relaxing, smart, and a brilliant artist. Of all the stressful decisions you make around wedding day, having a joyful relaxed and talented photographer by your side is so amazing! My husband and I enjoyed all of our sessions with Kelly - she gives good direction throughout the shoots, but it also feels really natural the whole time. I was pretty intimidated when I saw all the beautiful people in Kelly's portfolio - before realizing that it really is just regular people whom Kelly is able to bring out the best in! AND she is willing to hike/travel/climb ANYWHERE for the perfect shot!!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Award

• 11930 97th Ave NE C-TH3 Kirkland, 98034 See on map
    Location of (Kelly Lemon Photography)