Pittsboro, Pittsboro, NC 27312 Map · Phone number

About Keep Calm Weddings & Events

Keep Calm Weddings & Events is an event and wedding planner based in Pittsboro, North Carolina that specializes in day-of coordination and partial wedding planning. Their experienced and professional team of event planners work hard to make your unique wedding dreams a reality by handling all your vendor management, event setup and wedding timeline. If you’re a couple who simply needs some extra wedding planning and design help, Keep Calm Weddings & Events will ensure your wedding runs beautifully and seamlessly so you can enjoy your wedding completely stress-free.

This event planning company provides affordable and expert event planning and coordination services for weddings and other special events such as showers and birthdays. Keep Calm Weddings & Events will customize an events package that fits your individual event needs and budget. Event services offered include the following:

• Day-of coordination

amybarn

6 Reviews for Keep Calm Weddings & Events

• F

Fantasia · Married on 10/14/2017

From the first moment that I talked with Terri Yates on the telephone I knew that she was going to be an AWESOME coordinator for my wedding. Terri was and has been warm and friendly since I first met/talked with her. She is creative and thought of everything that I forgot or did not think of. Terri was attentive and made sure that I was in the loop about what needed to be done. Terri was the best vendor that I have ever worked with and she went over and beyond her duties and did it with a smile and genuine kindness. Although, Terri was my wedding coordinator she felt like so much more and she will forever hold a place in my heart. I could go on and on about Terri and her husband, Chris, but there are not enough words to express my gratitude and how amazing they are. My best advice is if you need a WONDERFUL wedding coordinator who truly cares about you and your happiness then you should definitely book Terri Yates, Keep Calm Weddings, as she and her husband are the best!!!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Keep Calm Weddings & Events's reply:

Fantasia, thank you for such beautiful words, and sentiments! Helping you plan your wedding was a wonderful experience. Chris & I enjoyed the pleasure of working with you, and getting to know your fiance, family, and friends. Everyone was genuinely warm and kind to us as well. We had such a great time with everyone we met, and worked with. You too will always reside in our hearts! We look forward to our paths crossing again in the future!

Robyn · Married on 08/26/2017

Terri was fabulous and very detailed. I have nothing but positive things to say about my entire experience with her.

Sent on 08/27/2017

Keep Calm Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you, Robyn. I sincerely enjoyed working with both you and your fiance!

Cynthia · Married on 05/27/2017

Terri is fabulous, she is truly amazing, organised, thoughtful, creative and always looking out for you. She has the know-how and creativity to help you have the event or wedding of your dreams. The best money you can spend on your event is to purchase Terri and her tireless spirit, she has saved me lots of money and heartache. If I mentioned a concern or need she would research and present me with options. We have encountered several "opportunities" in the form of problems and she capitalized on all of them. No detail is too small, and no text or email too late. I was not always in state during the planning and she was always available when I needed her. I hope she is available for your wedding or event, you will be glad you hired Keep Calm weddings & Events!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Keep Calm Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for your lovely compliments, Cynthia. I am very happy that you were so pleased with our services. Chris & I enjoyed working you, and assisting you with details to create the wedding you envisioned.

Keep Calm Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Pittsboro Pittsboro, NC, 27312 See on map
    9198421272 (Phone number)
    Location of (Keep Calm Weddings & Events)