Kate Edmonds Events

New York, NY View map Visit website
5.0 out of 5 rating

Kate Edmonds Events has over twenty years of successful wedding consulting, event design and wedding production experience to offer our clients at this very special time in their lives.

We will work with you at your own pace and we can meet or speak at times that suit your busy schedules.

We can access the very best venues and vendors for you in New York and beyond, we ensure that your wedding day is one you both will truly remember fondly forever.

We craft an environment to ensure all your selected professionals work together as a cohesive team, this is very important to the end result of your Wedding day.

It is our mission here at Kate Edmonds Events to help you as much as you need, we will be there for you to pull all of your ideas together and find your personal style if your not exactly sure of what you want your wedding to be like yet. We will take care of the paperwork for you, we keep both a digital and paper file for you in our office.

As this it what we love to do and we do it everyday, we really make a huge effort to ensure that the planning process is a lot of fun for everyone.

Some of the services we offer:

• Stationery
  • Post Wedding Brunch
  • Transportation
  • Officiants
  • and much much more

Please call for an appointment 212 366 4447 or make an appointment on our website www.kateedmondsevents.com

Violette Married on 07/02/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had the pleasure to work with Kate and her team on a Manhattan wedding last month. As a wedding band leader (La Vie En Rose Band) we work with lots of event planners, and I can testify that Kate and her team are among the most organized and detail oriented I have got to work with.
    Kate was double checking everything before and on the day of the wedding like it was her own! I am sure this took a lot of pressure off the bride and groom's shoulders! I look forward to working with them in the future and strongly recommend them for their work ethic and perfectionism!
    Elena Married on 02/18/2017
    Elena Artze

My husband and I Live in Florida and when we first decided to get married in our favorite City I knew I had to find someone great and flexible and who is able to handle a lot of things without me being present and someone who I can also trust. Wow, I sure found her! Kate and her Team went above and beyond to make our special day as beautiful as we could ever imagine!

Kate was introduced through a very trusted mutual friend and when we first met she was very eager to get to know me, to learn what I love, and about my family so she could coordinate and choose a style and vendors that would suit our taste and the budget. While planning a wedding can at times be difficult and stressful, it is only amplified when you don't live close to where your wedding will take place. I have to say that my experience with Kate was like no other wedding planner that I've heard of. From picking the venue, a dress, cake, photographer, and to little things like creating a hashtag; she always made it fun and got us.

She paid close attention to every detail and truly created the most amazing memory not only for our family but for every single person who attended. Our rehearsal dinner was beautiful and sophisticated as well and Kate's team worked with my husband to establish an alternate party venue for those guests who were not on the rehearsal dinner list. That too was amazing! There is nothing I would change about our wedding weekend and choices we have made. Not only I have the most wonderful memories of my beautiful wedding day but I also have great memories built throughout the year of planning it. It was the most memorable of times!

KEE always gave me peace and confidence that if I'm not there things are still getting done!
    I am eternally grateful for everything and everyone and so glad we have made a friend like Kate for life!
  • User2569035 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The day after my wedding, I sent this message:
    Dear Kate
    I miss you so much already!! I am awaiting my car to PA. I have something for you but will return to give you in person. The weekend and entire event was more perfect than imagined. My guests were unanimous in their comments that this was the most perfect wedding from rehearsal to end. They loved you!! I love you. Thanks for everything. Even the rare glitches I can laugh at and admire you for your acrobatics in smoothing me and everything else.
    Thanks Kate. And thanks to your staff and vendors.

Forgive the texting. I will try to be classy and conform to etiquette with a formal thank you. But my impatience got the better of me this morning

Your friend
    Karen
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

YMvisuals YMvisuals Wedding Photographers

Kate Edmonds Events is effective in creating a unique experience for their clients. They know how to take extraordinary care of every detail. I love working with each member of their team. I highly recommend them as an event designer and producer that is able to create timeless occasions beyond your wildest dreams.

Murray Hill New York, 10016

By Appointment
Location of (Kate Edmonds Events)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding