Morristown, NJ 07960 Map Phone number

About K. Barner Events

K. Barner Events {formerly Pure Ambiance Event Design}, is a luxury Event Design and Wedding Planning company based in the tri-state area, catering to events worldwide. KBE focuses on keeping your happiness and your vision, as the number one priority by providing a fun, seamless planning experience and breathtaking designs! 聽Your Happiness. Our Purpose.

Follow K. Barner Events on

6 Reviews for K. Barner Events

• Devan

Devan Green 路 Married on 02/28/2020

My fairytale wedding

Again, thank you and all that just does not seem like enough. I returned back to work today 馃檨 and everyone who was there (about 20 people) shared that they had never been to a wedding as awesome as ours nor one that just flowed so perfectly. Some kept wanting me to say something went wrong or happened, but I told them I had the best event planner and if it did I have no idea. On my wedding day I was completely clam with NO WORRIES at all. Kisha if you ever underestimate your GIFT, DO NOT. What you provide to families at what can be a very stressful time is amazing. There are so many momets I had no idea about but just worked perfectly and whether you planned it or the vendor you suggested did, it ALL happened because of you! I thank you from the bottom of my heart for treating John and I so wonderfully for being attentive and kind and sensitive to our needs. For being 100% real with us about our budget, for pushing us when it came to the budget but still being mindful of what we could do. I do not know how you do what you do, but I ADMIRE it so much! And your team is just a reflection of how great you are. I have not stopped talking about Kim and how perfect she held her position. She was kind patient and nurturing, sensitive and reassuring. I told her what you guys do is an ART and I mean that. I could NOT have done this without you. You will FOREVER be apart of the Weathersby clan. I do not know what the next big event is or will be but I know that KBE will be apart of it if you will have us. (That's if John did work your last lol).

From the bottom of my heart thank you!

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • F

Fleur 路 Married on 09/20/2019

What an amazing experience

Hire them is right. Kisha and her team are nothing but amazing. I worked with Kisha for over a year and she was so wonderful. Her spirit and passion shows in the work she delivers. On September 20,2019 I was so calm with no worry. The only thing on my mind was marrying the love of my life. She made it so that the day was full of zen for me with nothing to worry about because I fully trusted her and her team. Kisha work speaks for itself. She went above and beyond for me. Words can鈥檛 describe how grateful I was. The wedding was the wedding of my dreams plus more. It surpassed my vision and expectation. None of this would have been possible without her dedication and commitment to us. No two couples are alike and she makes sure it鈥檚 your vision and what you want for your special day. I recommend her whole heartedly with no reservation. It was the best money I ever spend and I will continue to work with her for every life event. She is now apart of my family and we are so happy to have found her.

Sent on 10/04/2019

Aaisha 路 Married on 05/17/2018

HIRE THEM!!! Their level of professionalism and personal attention to detail cannot be matched. They adapt to your schedule as well as your need. Kisha was my friend, my planner and advocate when I needed them.

Sent on 06/13/2018

• Morristown, 07960 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (K. Barner Events)