Just B Beautiful

Philadelphia, PA View map

Welcome to Just B Beautiful offering full service makeup, hair and skincare throughout Philadelphia, Delaware, New Jersey and New York. For over 12 years B Wilson and her team has offered the best in skincare, makeup, and hair to clients. In addition to doing weddign all around the tri state area the JBB team is credited with creating trend setting runway looks for New York Bridal Fashion Week designers, Berta Bridal, Julie Vino, Made With Love Bridal, Anna Campbell, and Daughters of Simone just to name a few.

For your big day Just B Beautiful offers a full range of services from facials to spray tanning because beautiful skin is the true foundation of beautiful makeup. Many of JBB's bridal clients have become her long time faithful clients because of B's 'healing hands' when it comes to holistic skincare and clearing of common skin problems such as acne and rosacea. Not to mention the full range of hair services from various types of extensions to expert hair coloring.

B’s philosophy on beauty is this, “Your wedding day is something that every little girl dreams of, and this is why every aspect of it should be beautiful, special and flawless. I’m just here to make sure that you’re day is perfect!” B also offers skincare consultations, bridal consultations, and on locations services for the day of the event.

4.7
    Kristian Married on 06/13/2015
    B was fantastic to work with! She did my hair and make up and oh my goodness I never thought I could be as beautiful as she made me! During my trial (which was on valentine's day, how nice of her!), we had such a blast at her studio together and she made me feel so comfortable and happy with her services. Then on my wedding day she knocked it out of the park! My make up was perfect and still looked amazing at the end of the night and my hair was in the most beautiful curls! Thank you! My bridesmaids also loved their hair!!!
    Erica Married on 05/13/2011
    I absolutley loved the services B Wilson provided for me and my mother. I looked awesome, my now husband could not keep his eyes off of me and that wsa the reaction I wanted. If you are a bride please do not hesitate to use B Wilson ans your beauty and fashion consultant.Thanks to B Wilson, I was able to use one of her connections to have a fabulous pair of custom made shoes for my special day!!!!! I would definately use B Wilson again!!!!!!!

Just B Beautiful's reply:

Erica,

It was truly a pleasure working with you on your wedding, you are such a sweet and loving person. You mom is a joy as well as the rest of your family, I look forward to seeing the photos from the wedding. Please do keep in touch
    Ber Married on 03/05/2011
    I recently got married and everything was perfect! I want to thank B for the wonderful job she did with my hair and makeup. My bridesmaids looked stunning as well! Thanks B for making my special day even more perfect!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Weddings2Plan Weddings2Plan Wedding Planners

Just B. Beautiful has done beautiful hair and make-up for my brides. Their day wouldn't have been as special without the special touch of Just B. Beautiful. Thank you so much. Donchell Johnson Weddings2Plan.com

Maria Mack Photography Maria Mack Photography Wedding Photographers

B. Wilson of Just B Beautiful is a very talented hair and makeup artist, I highly recommend her for your wedding, engagement session, bridal portraits, and let's not forget boudoir!

Photo Artista Photo Artista Wedding Photographers

B from Just B Beautiful is a long time colleague and was influential in helping me learn the ins and outs of photo shoots. She is amazing on set and on location. She is very professional and works well under pressure. Her work speaks for itself.

58 Snyder Ave Philadelphia, PA, 19148

Monday thru Friday 10am to 7pm Saturday 9am to 6pm
Location of (Just B Beautiful)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding