Portland, OR 97212 Map · Phone number

About Jessica Belknap - Makeup Artist

Website: http://jessicabelknap.com, Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jessica.belknap.makeup.artist. Jessica is a freelance makeup artist, based in Portland, Oregon, who specializes in all-natural, non-toxic, vegan, "green" makeup for editorial/print projects, HD video, fashion shows/events, and weddings.

2492091015019600634931830983771931768257561456162n
CPJessicaBelknapWM26
ericanderin0441

10 Reviews for Jessica Belknap - Makeup Artist

Jessica · Married on 09/05/2015

Jessica is such a pro. I appreciate that she has so much experience outside the wedding industry and is used to working in editorial or runway settings, so she works quickly and with such a calming demeanor. On your wedding day the more calming influences you have around you, the better, I have learned!

She also stepped in for the hairstylist in a pinch to do a few inside-out braids on my bridesmaids - multitasker!
    I also am impressed by her dedication to eco friendly and cruelty free products and was pleased I could incorporate that into my big day.

My bridesmaids and mother all looked stunning - Jessica brought out their natural beauty and just enhanced their loveliness and made us all photo-ready.

When she does my makeup, I just feel like the most beautiful version of myself - and that's exactly how you want to feel at the most expensive party you've ever thrown with hundreds of your closest friends and a professional photographer in attendance :)

Sent on 11/20/2015

Danielle · Married on 08/16/2014

This young, beautiful lady is so amazing! She went with me to pick out extensions and every session with her was so very relaxed. I was looking for a wedding look that wasn't too heavy, something a bit more natural - and Jessica really came through and got it exactly right. We experimented probably four times with my hair - in the end it was perfect! She has such a warm, engaging personality - I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/15/2014

I feel so lucky that I found Jessica for my wedding hair and make-up. My mom and I showed up at her studio for my trial a few weeks before the wedding, and from the minute I met her I knew I was in good hands. Jessica is a normal person who I would want to be friends with, and she did the most natural make-up I have ever seen. I rarely wear more than under-eye concealer and she managed to make me look like a natural (but better, especially for pictures) version of my self. She knew how to simply highlight features like my eyes and my face did not feel or look like a mask of make-up at all. It was awesome and I am now asking her for the list of make-up I used so that I can buy it myself. One last make-up note: Jessica did a great job on my mom's make-up, my mom-in-law, and my bridesmaid. All looked beautiful and our make-up stayed on through hours of sun, serious dancing and into late night post-reception bar. It was fun to have her come to my parent's house where we got ready and work her way through all of our hair and make-up.

In terms of hair, Jessica was amazing. I showed up to the trial with a few pinterest ideas and she helped me pick out the aspects I liked of each picture. Jessica then went to town with bobby pins and not too long after, I had a beautiful, unique, natural looking (but quite sturdy for dancing) 'do. On the wedding night, the hair lasted until 3am when we finally made it to our hotel and looked awesome in photos.

I highly highly recommend Jessica for anyone who wants a natural version of themselves on your wedding day, and who wants a really lovely person who has great products (ask her about the natural/ego-friendly products). Thanks!

Sent on 07/20/2013

Jessica Belknap - Makeup Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 25.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

• Powers Photography Studios
    Powers Photography Studios Wedding Photographers

What a treat it is to photograph Jessica Belknap's brides. She brings out their beauty is such an amazing way :)