Oxnard, CA 93036 Map · Phone number

About Jessica Angell Photography

Jessica Angell Photography is all about capturing moments that will last a lifetime. I want you to enjoy your wedding day with no anxiety, worries or stress. I capture not only the laughter and love in the air, but I also strive to capture the detail that was put into your special day. I have a keen eye for detail and love to capture everything around your day, from the happy couple down to the flower arrangements and decorations.

I approach your day with a fresh eye and work with you to find out what you specific style is. You can sit back, relax and enjoy your day knowing that I'll be there to capture every moment with great detail.

I offer 3 different packages to work with, however, I also have the option of creating your own package.

You can find my work and my pricing at: www.JessicaAngellPhotography.com

Follow Jessica Angell Photography on

tj07
tj08

3 Reviews for Jessica Angell Photography

Bianca · Married on 10/08/2017

I love Jessica! Our engagement wedding photos came out so beautifully! Her and Ryan are so professional and really go out of their way to capture all of our special moments from our wedding. They made us feel so comfortable, especially my husband who is used to being in front of the camera and not behind it. Her communication is awesome and she really goes the extra mile!

Sent on 01/06/2018
  • Heather N.

Heather · Married on 09/17/2016

I met Jessica (and Ryan) at a bridal expo and I immediate fell in love with the two of them and Jessica's photography. You could tell that her work was just so thoughtful, personalized, and natural. After the bridal expo, I received a follow up email within 24 hours for a one-on-one meeting. After meeting in person, my fiancee and I just knew we wanted Jessica and Ryan to be a part of our big day. They were both very friendly, professional, she had answers to any of my questions and I thought that her prices and packages were reasonable.

As a part of our package, it included an engagement session. Naturally...I was nervous about taking photos in such a public place (at Descanso Gardens), but Jessica to the rescue! She made me feel very comfortable. She guides you through all the photos, instructs you on how to position yourself, but yet still gives you enough space to do your own thing so it doesn't feel forced. Also, before the session, she recommended looking at her Pinterest board on how to dress for engagement sessions, which I thought was super helpful. The engagement photos turned out better than I could have ever imagined.

Something just recently that Jessica did was is she sent me a questionnaire to help figure out what to expect time wise for photography. Which is helpful planning tool especially for things such as make-up, hair, etc...

Overall, I am totally satisfied with Jessica and her work. She is very professional, organized, responds to you quickly, really easy to work with and friendly. So glad to have her (and Ryan) as a part of our team to capture the memories on our big day.

Sent on 01/27/2016

Tasha · Married on 10/11/2015

I booked Jessica Angell as my photographer for my wedding in October and I cannot be more happy with my decision. With everything involved in a wedding, the Photographer is who captures all the exciting moments. Jessica and Ryan shot the wedding of a friend, and the photos themselves and the feeling the viewer gets is so wonderful. They capture everything from multiple angels and have memorable keepsakes available for purchase to make your special day that much more memorable. Jessica is very personable, and will be an asset to any wedding.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Jessica Angell Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the review and kind words! I can't wait to photograph your wedding in October! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I will reach out again after new year and see how you guys are doing =)

Jessica

Jessica Angell Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Tammynize
    Tammynize Wedding Photographers

Jessica is very passionate about photography. Since I've had the opportunity to meet her and work with her on a few occasions I can already can tell that she is very determined and ambitious. She is continuously growing and improving and in the photography world that is a wonderful!