Danvers, MA 01923 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Jennifer McLaughlin Makeup Artist

Hi! Thank you so much for stopping to learn more about me!

I come on location TO YOU and your bridal party the day of your wedding to provide an intimate and relaxing primping experience. Why should you have to leave the comfort of your home, or the ease and pampering of your hotel? I am available for the bride, moms, bridal party, special guests...you name it! My rates are extremely affordable because I believe that everyone deserves to look their best on their wedding day without breaking the budget!

I am also available for your engagement or portrait sessions!

Additionally I have an amazing Oklahoma City based team, and am available for weddings in OK, as well as TX. Feel free to email with your wedding date! I return emails within 24 hours, but usually even quicker!

jennifer@jennifermclaughlinmakeup.com

Thanks so much, and I look forward to making you even more gorgeous!

Samantha
bridesofokblog
Jennifer McLaughlin Makeup Artist
This photo was actually used (as seen in my profile picture) by the Brides of Oklahoma magazine.  It...
This photo was actually used (as seen in my profile picture) by the Brides of Oklahoma magazine. It...
kali42web
Samantha
bridesofokblog

3 Reviews for Jennifer McLaughlin Makeup Artist

Donna · Married on 05/18/2013

Jennifer's Oklahoma team made me feel fabulous on my wedding day. Shauna is so talented! She also helped me prep for bridal and the day of the wedding. Jennifer was flexible with my tricky day of schedule and reassuring when I didn't think it was doable. All of my girls looked amazing as well. I can't imagine using anyone else!

Sent on 06/07/2013

Erin · Married on 10/24/2009

Jennifer was one of my favorite vendors to work with! She was extremely professional, and very easy to communicate with! She has lots of professional experience and did a wonderful job on my make-up!

I had her do my bridal portrait make-up as well as my mother's and my "day of" make-up. She came to our home, and was always very prompt. She lives in Lawton, and charges a small fee for travel to outside areas.

I wanted my make-up done because I would have never put "enough" on myself, and I didn't want to trust a make-up counter on the day of my wedding. Jennifer listened to my comments, and made me look like my best self on the day of my wedding! I couldn't have asked for a better job!

I cannot recommend Jennifer enough!

Sent on 01/31/2010

Nicole · Married on 03/05/2011

Jennifer did a wonderful job on my make up and wedding parties make up. I am going to be honest and say I would not normally pay that much for someone to do my make up, but for the fact it was my wedding day I went for it and couldnt have been happier it. I got so many compliments on my make up. Jennifer was a very easy person to get along with and just fit right it in with all the girls in the hotel while we were getting ready. I would recommend her for sure.\r\n

Sent on 03/14/2011

Jennifer McLaughlin Makeup Artist FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jennifer McLaughlin Makeup Artist 1
    August 2009 Brides!
    I am currently offering a booking special to August 2009 brides! Email jennifer@jennifermclaughlinmakeup.com to find out the details!

• Danvers, 01923 See on map