Arlington, Arlington, WA 98223 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Jeff & Rebecca Photography

Jeff & Rebecca Photography is a natural style wedding photography company based in Arlington, Washington. This husband and wife team is focused on giving you a one-of-a-kind wedding experience and timeless images that embody the real and raw, perfect moments of your unique love story.

Jeff & Rebecca Photography offers many services for an enjoyable and stress-free experience so that you can focus on making memories with your loved ones on your big day. They also provide digital files, albums and flush mounts to preserve your images so that you can cherish them and share them with the generations to come. The wedding photography services they offer include:

• Additional hours

Jeff & Rebecca Photography 1
  • Alexa

Alexa · Getting married on 05/11/2019

Amazzzing!

Jeff and Rebecca are amazing! My fiancé and I were so nervous for our engagement session since we have never had professional photos taken. I have no idea why! Jeff and Rebecca made it so fun and the photos are soooo beautiful and we have gotten so many compliments on them. We absolutely cannot wait for our wedding day and our gorgeous wedding day photos!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Serena · Married on 09/01/2018

Jeff & Rebecca were AMAZING to work with. Very professional and fun. You could tell they were experienced and I often found myself asking them wedding related questions. I felt very comfortable with them. Jeff even gave my groom his bow tie when disaster happened and his white one got dirty. Without hesitation Jeff was so willing to help! If you are looking for great photographers to capture your special day look no further than Jeff & Rebecca!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/10/2018

Jeff & Rebecca were the best wedding photographers we could have asked for! From start to finish, these two were professional, responsive, and accommodating. From the start, my husband and I knew that the photography was one of our most important items in regards to planning our wedding. I did a TON of research before hiring J+R to be our photographers and I am so glad we picked them! Jeff and Rebecca's motto of "it takes a couple in love" is one hundred percent accurate! While we were getting ready, Jeff completely stood by my husbands side, making sure he was calm, reassuring him when he was nervous, and Rebecca did the same for me. I was completely relaxed on the day of our wedding because I knew we were in good hands. We had a blast getting to know these two and now we feel like they are a part of the family! Even our guests commented on what an incredible job they did. Our photos came out stunning and we will treasure them forever. And now we are blessed to say that we will treasure our friendship with this lovely couple for years to come!

Sent on 08/30/2018
    Jeff & Rebecca Photography 2

Jeff & Rebecca Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• Alicia's Bridal & The Formal House Tuxedos
    Alicia's Bridal & The Formal House Tuxedos Wedding Dresses

Alicia's Bridal has worked with Jeff and Rebecca Photography on several occasions, and have never been disappointed! They are great at capturing real moments rather than simply staged shots, making their photography intimate and personal. Additionally, Jeff and Rebecca themselves are personable people who make photoshoots feel fun and natural! The perfect duo for genuine and beautiful photos of any kind.

• Arlington Arlington, WA, 98223 See on map