Jackie Reinking New York Elopement Officiant

Long Island City, NY View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$500 Typical Price

Jackie Reinking New York Elopement Officiant welcomes you to your wedding experience. Let me start by saying, congratulations! What an exciting time it is for you to be planning your wedding in NYC. I feel honored that you would consider me to officiate your wedding. You are in good hands.

As a registered NYC Officiant, I perform Civil, Religious, Spiritual, Same Sex or Interfaith Ceremonies, Elopements, Unity Ceremonies or Renewal of Vows. My honorarium includes a personalized coordination of your ceremony; unlimited correspondence via phone and email; general counsel of obtaining your license; advisement on standard vows versus customized vows; performance of your ceremony; and accurate and timely filing of your marriage license.

If I can help answer any questions about your ceremony or planning your wedding, I'm happy to be a resource. I have many great contacts or referrals should you need additional advice in planning your special day.

What else can I answer for you? Look forward to hearing from you!

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$500

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$250

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$500

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

NY
OR

What languages do you speak?

English

• Jane
    Jane L. Getting married on 06/03/2023

WOW! They really are like family

My husband and I planned to elope in NYC since our wedding plans were getting so hectic and stressful with COVID. We wanted to make it a little extra special so we booked with Jackie & Sascha. Words can't describe how absolutely grateful my husband and I are to have found Jackie & Sascha! They really made our day absolutely spectacular and so stress free!! From start to end everything was so seamless.

Jackie,
    Thank you for officiating such a beautiful short, quick ceremony (just how we had requested) Your words were absolutely breathtaking and made our little ceremony so memorable.

Sascha,
    Thank you for taking such bespoke portraits of us! Big thank you from RJ for making it so effortless and painless for him haha! You made us feel so so comfortable! The final images were just WOW.

Although it was not how we originally planned to get married you both gave us something absolutely mesmerizing. Thank you for being so accommodating, kind, and fun! Just incredible.
  • Ewelina
    Ewelina P. Getting married on 10/28/2022

Truly a pleasure

It was truly a pleasure working with Jackie!! She made the whole process so easy and stress free. She was very attentive and helpful. My ceremony was so heartfelt and beautiful with her help. Jackie is amazing!!!
    Louise W. Married on 05/11/2022

Perfect New York Minute

Everything we’d wished for and a day that we will always think of as perfect. Jackie made us feel so comfortable and relaxed, and her words summed up exactly why we were getting married.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Ralf & Katharina
    23 photos · 08/13/2016

Make-up and Hair by Kerry-Lou Make-up and Hair by Kerry-Lou Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with many couples who have used Jackie Reinking as their officiant for their wedding. She gives a beautiful ceremony, helping many couples find just the right words for their wedding day vows. She is sensitive and calming, you will be in great hands with Jackie as your officiant.

Truly Happy Beauty Truly Happy Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jackie and Sascha are one of those Amazing "Power Couples", who not only are great professionals, but also are so caring and really put their hearts in their craft. Jackie is a fantastic, sweet, and talented Officiant. She really wants to get to know each couple before the ceremony, so she can deliver a ceremony that is special, touching and personal. Sascha is such a talented photographer, that his photos speak for themselves. He is also so much fun to be around, and seems to know NYC inside and out. I recommend both without hesitation!

1-50 50th Avenue Long Island City, 11101
646-456-4555
Location of (Jackie Reinking New York Elopement Officiant)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding