1-50 50th Avenue, Long Island City, NY 11101 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Jackie Reinking New York Elopement Officiant

Jackie Reinking New York Elopement Officiant welcomes you to your wedding experience. Let me start by saying, congratulations! What an exciting time it is for you to be planning your wedding in NYC. I feel honored that you would consider me to officiate your wedding. You are in good hands.

As a registered NYC Officiant, I perform Civil, Religious, Spiritual, Same Sex or Interfaith Ceremonies, Elopements, Unity Ceremonies or Renewal of Vows. My honorarium includes a personalized coordination of your ceremony; unlimited correspondence via phone and email; general counsel of obtaining your license; advisement on standard vows versus customized vows; performance of your ceremony; and accurate and timely filing of your marriage license.

If I can help answer any questions about your ceremony or planning your wedding, I'm happy to be a resource. I have many great contacts or referrals should you need additional advice in planning your special day.

What else can I answer for you? Look forward to hearing from you!

Follow Jackie Reinking New York Elopement Officiant on

Jackie Reinking New York Elopement Officiant 6
Jackie Reinking New York Elopement Officiant 7
  • John

John Barker · Getting married on 03/03/2021

Like hanging out with a friend

From first contact, Jackie combines the perfect mix of professionalism and friendliness. She listened to our preferences and helped design the perfect ceremony for us on the High Line. From a practical perspective, she gave us plenty of great suggestions (flowers, hair styling etc.), which made things easier for us.

On the day, Jackie and her husband put us immediately at ease. As we walked to the ceremony location, we chatted together freely as if we'd known them for years. The ceremony itself was relaxed and fun, just as we'd hoped. She really understood what we wanted, and delivered perfectly on the day. Based on the other reviews I've seen, she is reliable and delivers consistently, not just for us.

I've already recommended Jackie to a couple of people who are thinking of getting married in NYC, and will continue to do so.

Sent on 04/27/2019
    Jackie Reinking New York Elopement Officiant 8
  • Chris

Chris · Getting married on 02/04/2021

A perfect day with friends

When we decided to choose Jackies husband, Sascha, as our photographer we knew that Jackie should be our officiant, too. Yes, it was the perfect decision. When we got in contact we immediately were sure she will design a ceremony that we couldn't even imagine better. She was so dedicated, made so many suggestions and gave us helpful tips so we were perfectly prepared for our wedding. When we first met her it was like we found a lost friend. Warm-hearted, caring and full of joy, she made us forget our nervosity. The ceremony itself exceeded all our expectations, it was so emotional that some tears ran down our faces. We had so much fan with Jackie, noone else could have give us such a perfect experience. Jackie, thank you so much!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Cubias · Getting married on 07/04/2020

Jackie is the BEST

Hiring Jackie as our officiant (and her husband Sascha as our photographer) was absolutely the best call we made for our April wedding! In the weeks leading up to our wedding, Jackie provided us with tons of guidance and inspiration to help us create a ceremony that was perfectly tailored to us as a couple. She answered our questions and provided us with different examples of ceremony readings so that we could create a beautifully personalized ceremony. In the week leading up to our ceremony, the weather was looking like it would NOT cooperate with our planned Central Park ceremony. I was freaking out, of course, but Jackie (and Sascha) both were so positive, assuring me that whatever the weather decided to do the day would be beautiful regardless- and it was!
    About 5 minutes before our ceremony was to begin, Jackie asked us who would be reading our vows first and-of course- we had not even thought about that detail! My husband and I decided on the matter by playing rock, paper scissors and Jackie filmed the moment for us! It was one of my favorite images from the day- a very "us" moment that Jackie so kindly captured for us.
    For anyone eloping to NYC, I highly recommend Jackie (and Sascha) for your day. You simply can't go wrong with #teamreinking

Sent on 06/04/2019

• Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 250.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 500.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? NY, OR
  • What languages do you speak? English

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jackie Reinking New York Elopement Officiant 1
    #TeamReinking Officiant & Photographer

My pricing is a flat fee of $500 but my fee reduces to $450 if you book Sascha, my husband, as your photographer.

Why not book #TeamReinking together?

• Make-up and Hair by Kerry-Lou
    Make-up and Hair by Kerry-Lou Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with many couples who have used Jackie Reinking as their officiant for their wedding. She gives a beautiful ceremony, helping many couples find just the right words for their wedding day vows. She is sensitive and calming, you will be in great hands with Jackie as your officiant.

• Truly Happy Beauty
    Truly Happy Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jackie and Sascha are one of those Amazing "Power Couples", who not only are great professionals, but also are so caring and really put their hearts in their craft. Jackie is a fantastic, sweet, and talented Officiant. She really wants to get to know each couple before the ceremony, so she can deliver a ceremony that is special, touching and personal. Sascha is such a talented photographer, that his photos speak for themselves. He is also so much fun to be around, and seems to know NYC inside and out. I recommend both without hesitation!

• 1-50 50th Avenue Long Island City, 11101 See on map
    6464564555 (Other Phone Number)
    6464564555 (Fax Number)