Starbright Floral Design

New York, NY View map

$3,500 Typical Price

Wedding flowers and bridal bouquets in Manhattan and throughout New York City have been creatively designed by Starbright since our inception in 1994. We are privileged to be the florist of choice for many NYC wedding venues for their wedding flower arrangements and wedding floral décor.

Starbright Floral Design's Manhattan wedding décor and floral arrangements are designed to please everyone placing special attention on the leading lady. Our goal, for all Starbright brides, is to brighten that wedding day twinkle in their eyes with Starbright wedding décor and floral arrangements.

Starbright's bridal bouquets were recently featured on the Rachel Ray Show. Read all about it and get some advice on the "Dos and Don'ts of Wedding Colors" from Starbright's creative director within our wedding blog on our blog site Blooming Thoughts.

Starbright has been awarded many accolades and much recognition (voted Top Florist by the Knot in 2010 for wedding flowers); none matter to us more than the feedback we receive from our wedding couples.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$350

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Keesa
    Keesa V. Married on 10/10/2020

Just beautiful

Nic is an absolute saint! The flowers for my wedding were absolutely amazing. We gave him a color scheme and suggestions and he took the reigns from there. Their work speaks for itself. Superb!
  • Bell
    Bell Married on 09/24/2020

Beautiful Flowers!

I came to NYC for a small, intimate ceremony and had been corresponding with Nic and Evan for close to a year. Starbright is amazing, responsive, and very professional! I sent some photos as an example as to what I wanted and requested some slight modifications here and there until we came up with the ideal bouquet and buttonhole. And wow, were they extremely beautiful and exactly what we requested! The bouquet and buttonhole matched our dress and suit perfectly. Everything was timely delivered to our room as well. Correspondence with Nic and Evan was seamless and great too! Highly recommended.
  • Lana
    Lana B. Married on 09/28/2019

Simply Beautifully

Work with Nic and Evan and you will not have to worry about a thing! You can close your eyes and wake up to a beautiful arrangement for your bouquet to the declarations in the room. Choose them and mark this off your to do list! Trust me- I planed my wedding from LA and every time Evan would call me or me him, it was so easy. Dont look any further!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

ARJ Signature Design & Event Planning ARJ Signature Design & Event Planning Wedding Planners

For many years, I have corporately and personally done business with Starbright Floral Design. I enjoy working with them!! Their product and service is impeccable!

140 West 26th Street New York, NY, 10001
800-520-8999

Monday - Saturday 8 AM- 8 PM Sunday 9 AM - 6 PM
Location of (Starbright Floral Design)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding