New York, NY 10021 Map · Phone number

About Allow Me Events

Kerri Silvestri has been designing innovative yet classically romantic weddings for over a decade. A true understanding of her clients' wishes is reflected first in a detailed concept proposal and ultimately in the organic, free-flowing bouquets and arrangments she creates. Allow Me specializes in transforming unique, open spaces by incorporating lighting, props and specialty linens. Prices upon request.

IMG0602
IMG0602
bouget

12 Reviews for Allow Me Events

Becky · Married on 05/03/2014

My wife and I entrusted Kerri to help illustrate the vision we had for our wedding. We had so many ideas for how we wanted US to be portrayed and Kerri helped us focus with her fantastic ideas and tailored creativity. Right from our first phone conversation, we felt like we had known her forever. She was very personable and, most of all, enthusiastic which made us even more excited for our big day. When the day came, we were not disappointed. In fact, she exceeded our expectations and really made our day special and personal and US.

Sent on 06/20/2014

Ellen · Married on 11/12/2011

My dear Kerri, I am not quite sure if words could ever express how much we love what you did for Hilary & Josh's wedding. I never worried, and as you know, left everything up to you and Hilary, who now thinks of you as her dear friend. First, the chuppah you created was just gorgeous.......the ballroom was so amazing. You turned a very plain room into the most elegant setting for a wedding reception....the colors of the flowers, the candles, cake decoration, were just so perfect and so our style. You even had to help us as we were falling apart a little before the ceremony. Alan, Hilary,Josh & I cannot thank you enough for all that you did for the wedding day!!!!!! We will be telling everyone about you and your beautiful work.......Love you, Ellen

Sent on 11/17/2011

Beth · Married on 04/30/2011

Kerri is amazing. I really didn't have any context for florists nor for flowers for my wedding. I met with one and felt embarrassed when I left because I didn't know what I wanted or have a vision. I went home and started tearing out pictures from magazines. I met Kerri and I took my pile of magazine cut outs. She helped me make sense of it all and helped me create a vision. That vision came alive a few weeks ago. Beautiful. Elegant. Everything was as I hoped it would be! Kerri is a joy to work with. Easy-going and so helpful. She sent me emails the week of the wedding to check in with me and even sent me an email the night before the wedding to tell me how excited she was to be helping with my day. Kerri delivered all the flowers and had everything labeled beautifully (you know the effort in all the details is important) so that everyone received the right corsage, boutinnaire or bouquet. I love that she made the mothers' corsages with ribbon for the wrist rather than just an elastic band. Then at the reception site the staff shared with my husband and me that Kerri was so fun to work with. I love that the other vendors were telling us how awesome she was for them to work with that day! I feel like I have a friend after all is said and done. Thank you for a beautifully conceived and dressed reception. The flowers and candles helped set the mood for our day. I will always remember how it looked and more importantly the joy I felt because it came alive.

Sent on 05/24/2011

Allow Me Events FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Allow Me Events to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher

• New York, 10021 See on map