Designs by Ahn

242 5th Ave Suite 2, New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Designs by Ahn

Designs by Ahn is a family-owned business specializing in floral design for weddings and events in the New York City area. Floral and event designer Victoria Ahn has more than 10 years of experience. Additionally, she approaches floral design in a unique way because of her background in dancing and choreography. Balancing colors and textures, Victoria Ahn creates elegant, personalized floral arrangements. Whether you’re looking for something rustic or something modern, Designs by Ahn will make your vision a reality as you prepare to celebrate this magical time in your life.

Products Offered
Designs by Ahn can create various arrangements and looks for your big day. Available products include:

• Bouquets

Designs by Ahn 6
Designs by Ahn 7
  • Alexis

Alexis Kipper · Married on 10/27/2018

Spectacular and super creative florist

Working with Victoria and her team was wonderful! She is so talented and humble and she did an incredible job making our vision come to life on our special day. The arrangements for the reception were truly breathtaking! Due to the rain, we had to move our ceremony indoors and her and she team made the space so stunning and romantic and intimate. We highly recommend hiring Designs by Ahn for your event!!!

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Shelley

Shelley Hynd · Married on 10/25/2018

Truly Stunning

Flowers were a last minute decision for us. We hadn't really thought about it, due to the fact that we were sort of eloping. When we started looking I wasn't sure what I wanted for my bouquet, until I found Designs by Ahn. Her work is simply stunning, and I couldn't have been happier with our flowers. We had a bouquet, and six matching bits for our guests (that's why it was only a sort of elopement). Everything was perfect, it was delivered to our hotel on the morning of our wedding, on time, and safely packaged. The flowers also came in a glass vase, which I kept the bouquet in for the rest of our trip. The designs and details were perfect, down to the thistles my now husband wanted, as we're Scottish. They were the perfect addition to the day, they looked beautiful even after being carried around New York for nearly 9 hours, and I now couldn't imagine the day without them. If you are looking for a florist, I highly recommend Designs By Ahn. They make the whole process very simple, they understand exactly what you want and are very accommodating. They are also very quick to respond, something I really appreciated with being so far away!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Designs by Ahn 8
    Designs by Ahn 9

Designs by Ahn FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Polka Dot Events
    Polka Dot Events Wedding Planners

Designs by Ahn is our go to florist for so many of our events and we are always happy to recommend them to client for their consistent high quality work, fair pricing, and knack for getting exactly what our clients ask for.

• Two of a Kind Rentals
    Two of a Kind Rentals Wedding Rentals

It was pleasure working with Designs By Ahn! Their team provided the most beautiful florals and went above and beyond what I imagined! I'd love to work with their team again. Thank you DBA!

• 242 5th Ave Suite 2, Suite 2 New York, NY, 10001 See on map