242 5th Ave Suite 2, New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Designs by Ahn

Designs by Ahn is a family-owned business specializing in floral design for weddings and events in the New York City area. Floral and event designer Victoria Ahn has more than 10 years of experience. Additionally, she approaches floral design in a unique way because of her background in dancing and choreography. Balancing colors and textures, Victoria Ahn creates elegant, personalized floral arrangements. Whether you’re looking for something rustic or something modern, Designs by Ahn will make your vision a reality as you prepare to celebrate this magical time in your life.

Products Offered
Designs by Ahn can create various arrangements and looks for your big day. Available products include:

• Bouquets

155 Reviews for Designs by Ahn

• Yuna

Yuna Park · Married on 01/04/2020

Better than Perfect

Designs by Ahn went above and beyond. They are so professional, easy going and true visionaries to create unique and stunning flower creations. From the early stages of planning til the day of, the team is attentive to your ideas and needs and is comforting throughout the whole process. I was truly blown away and I am still dreaming of the flowers from that day. It was truly magical!!

Sent on 05/06/2020
  • Mere

Mere K · Married on 12/10/2019

Excellent!!

I am writing this review to share my very positive experience of working with Designs by Ahn - from my initial proposal to my wedding day and after! The consistency of how pleasant the whole experience has been still nearly brings to me to tears so here is my condensed note to help other brides like myself who are looking for a creative, sophisticated team that will be trustworthy partners for a very special day.

I knew some clear concepts that I wanted and had some notes when I first connected with Designs by Ahn (after another floral designer friend recommended her, which was already a good sign). We had clear and pleasant walk through of what should be included in her proposal and I walked away feeling heard. And I was right! The colors, styles, and my preferences that were important distinctions were all noted and accounted for in my proposal and I immediately felt at ease choosing someone who could listen to me, guide me with her expertise, AND be truly sincerely pleasant and friendly the entire time.

The team and I connected at some point briefly prior to the my design meeting to quickly revise some estimates on the amount of candles and tables. This was easy to manage and set us up for an easy decor meeting that was a relief amidst a number of other more stressful wedding tasks I had. For example, I had stressed the importance of greenery to me and this was reflected. I had given specific numbers for candles (many many) and it was tracked, noted ... I felt both heard and guided leading up to the big day.

And on my wedding day, Victoria earned all the reviews, recommendations, and future work I can offer due to a number of key items. Most importantly, the vision came alive as we had discussed! I felt like ALL the candles and ALL the flowers came together in the VERY BEST version of our plan. Second, she executed like an absolute pro - our venue had an extremely tight turnaround for the ceremony space and the team set up HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS of candles and flowers!! Lastly, she went above and beyond. For my mid-October wedding, I had wanted Lily of the Valley for my bridal bouquet but understood from early conversations that it is a SPRING flower and may not be the best choice. On my wedding day, months later, despite no other follow up from me, I stared in disbelief that the Designs by Ahn team had successfully found the beautiful flower for my dream bouquet. I felt special and prepared for an amazing celebration!!

Sent on 10/21/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Designs by Ahn FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• Polka Dot Events Wedding Planners

Designs by Ahn is our go to florist for so many of our events and we are always happy to recommend them to client for their consistent high quality work, fair pricing, and knack for getting exactly what our clients ask for.

• Two of a Kind Rentals Wedding Rentals

It was pleasure working with Designs By Ahn! Their team provided the most beautiful florals and went above and beyond what I imagined! I'd love to work with their team again. Thank you DBA!

• 242 5th Ave Suite 2, Suite 2 New York, NY, 10001 See on map
    646-798-7207 (Phone number)
    2129297667 (Fax Number)
    Location of (Designs by Ahn)