242 5th Ave Suite 2, New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Designs by Ahn

Designs by Ahn is a family-owned business specializing in floral design for weddings and events in the New York City area. Floral and event designer Victoria Ahn has more than 10 years of experience. Additionally, she approaches floral design in a unique way because of her background in dancing and choreography. Balancing colors and textures, Victoria Ahn creates elegant, personalized floral arrangements. Whether you’re looking for something rustic or something modern, Designs by Ahn will make your vision a reality as you prepare to celebrate this magical time in your life.

Products Offered
Designs by Ahn can create various arrangements and looks for your big day. Available products include:

• Bouquets

Designs by Ahn 6
Designs by Ahn 7

Molly O'Connor Fitzpatrick · Married on 04/13/2019

Out-of-this-world gorgeous

The flowers Designs by Ahn provided for our wedding were simply unbelievable. The arch in particular took my breath away, and I couldn't possibly count the number of compliments we heard from our guests. I'm even having blooms from my bouquet preserved. Thanks to Victoria and her entire team for making our day beautiful beyond our wildest dreams!

Sent on 05/04/2019
    Designs by Ahn 12
  • Steph

Steph · Married on 02/16/2019

Better than my Pinterest board

That’s seriously the first thing I said when I saw the flowers - it was better than I could have ever envisioned. I have Victoria a super detailed PowerPoint deck with pictures of exactly what we wanted and she totally ran with the vision and made it better than I would have thought! They totally know what they’re doing and do everything is a super reasonable budget. Just walking into their cute studio on 5th ave, I felt like I was at home. It’s adorable decorated and all the woman are so friendly and very responsive and accommodating. I did soooo much research and interviewed over 10 different florists too and I couldn’t recomendable them more!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Designs by Ahn FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Polka Dot Events
    Polka Dot Events Wedding Planners

Designs by Ahn is our go to florist for so many of our events and we are always happy to recommend them to client for their consistent high quality work, fair pricing, and knack for getting exactly what our clients ask for.

• Two of a Kind Rentals
    Two of a Kind Rentals Wedding Rentals

It was pleasure working with Designs By Ahn! Their team provided the most beautiful florals and went above and beyond what I imagined! I'd love to work with their team again. Thank you DBA!

• 242 5th Ave Suite 2, Suite 2 New York, NY, 10001 See on map