242 5th Ave Suite 2, New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Designs by Ahn

Designs by Ahn is a family-owned business specializing in floral design for weddings and events in the New York City area. Floral and event designer Victoria Ahn has more than 10 years of experience. Additionally, she approaches floral design in a unique way because of her background in dancing and choreography. Balancing colors and textures, Victoria Ahn creates elegant, personalized floral arrangements. Whether you’re looking for something rustic or something modern, Designs by Ahn will make your vision a reality as you prepare to celebrate this magical time in your life.

Products Offered
Designs by Ahn can create various arrangements and looks for your big day. Available products include:

• Bouquets

Designs by Ahn 7
  • Jinny

Jinny · Married on 05/03/2019

Incredible Flowers

Victoria and her team executed my vision flawlessly. My guests are still raving about the florals to this day. I must have sent Victoria and her team 50 pictures of what I had in mind and she created something better than anything I could have thought of. Her work is truly unique and stunning.

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Designs by Ahn 8
    Designs by Ahn 9
    Designs by Ahn 10
    Designs by Ahn 11

Molly · Married on 04/13/2019

Out-of-this-world gorgeous

The flowers Designs by Ahn provided for our wedding were simply unbelievable. The arch in particular took my breath away, and I couldn't possibly count the number of compliments we heard from our guests. I'm even having blooms from my bouquet preserved. Thanks to Victoria and her entire team for making our day beautiful beyond our wildest dreams!

Sent on 05/04/2019
    Designs by Ahn 12

Designs by Ahn FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Polka Dot Events
    Polka Dot Events Wedding Planners

Designs by Ahn is our go to florist for so many of our events and we are always happy to recommend them to client for their consistent high quality work, fair pricing, and knack for getting exactly what our clients ask for.

• Two of a Kind Rentals
    Two of a Kind Rentals Wedding Rentals

It was pleasure working with Designs By Ahn! Their team provided the most beautiful florals and went above and beyond what I imagined! I'd love to work with their team again. Thank you DBA!

• 242 5th Ave Suite 2, Suite 2 New York, NY, 10001 See on map