Designs by Ahn

New York, NY View map Visit website

Designs by Ahn is a family-owned business specializing in floral design for weddings and events in the New York City area. Floral and event designer Victoria Ahn has more than 10 years of experience. Additionally, she approaches floral design in a unique way because of her background in dancing and choreography. Balancing colors and textures, Victoria Ahn creates elegant, personalized floral arrangements. Whether you’re looking for something rustic or something modern, Designs by Ahn will make your vision a reality as you prepare to celebrate this magical time in your life.

Products Offered
Designs by Ahn can create various arrangements and looks for your big day. Available products include:

• Bouquets
  • Ceremony decor
  • Boutonnieres
  • Table and reception decor
  • Escort cards
  • Flower crowns
  • Cake decor
  • Chair decor

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Ashley
    Ashley R. Married on 11/13/2021

The Gomez Wedding - Best Florist Ever!

Being that I'm a type-A Aquarius, I was SUPER excited to create the romantic and moody fall wedding of my dreams. Without a doubt, Designs By Ahn brought the vision to life. Victoria was incredible to work with, and an enormous support not only in terms of vision, but also in regards to budget. She was honest and solutions oriented. The ceiling of our cocktail hour tent was absolutely stunning, and the table arrangements were breathtaking. I can't wait to get back the rest of our photos to enjoy the intentionality all over again!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra F. Married on 09/25/2021

SUCH beautiful flowers

I worked with Designs by Ahn through my ~2.5 year engagement and COVID postponement. They were absolutely wonderful to work with - Extremely organized, communicative, and so so talented. I'm not the most artistic person but also know what I like and don't like and Designs by Ahn was able to take my vague directions and execute beautifully. The flowers at my wedding were beyond gorgeous and I'm so grateful to them for making my wedding day so perfect. Thank you again so much!!!
  • Shailee
    Shailee S. Married on 07/24/2021

Brought my pinterest board to life!

The floral design of our wedding reception was something I was very excited and particular about so I can't express enough how grateful I am to have chosen Designs by Ahn. Victoria's creations are absolutely stunning and I teared up when I saw the final product on the day of. She brought my vision to life and really went out of her way to find my flower of choice for the arrangements despite them not being in season. All our guests were in awe and kept complimenting the floral decor! From the hanging ceiling vines to the blooming entryway, everything looked like an enchanted garden. She was also very transparent with the cost of any additions to the invoice and worked to stay within my budget while not sacrificing the vision. Highly recommend if you want to have beautiful romantic floral arrangements at your event!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jen & Josh
    28 photos · 09/07/2018

Polka Dot Events Polka Dot Events Wedding Planners

Designs by Ahn is our go to florist for so many of our events and we are always happy to recommend them to client for their consistent high quality work, fair pricing, and knack for getting exactly what our clients ask for.

Two of a Kind Rentals Two of a Kind Rentals Wedding Rentals

It was pleasure working with Designs By Ahn! Their team provided the most beautiful florals and went above and beyond what I imagined! I'd love to work with their team again. Thank you DBA!

242 5th Ave Suite 2, Suite 2 New York, NY, 10001
Location of (Designs by Ahn)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding