2232 East Gladwick St, Compton, CA 90220 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Two of a Kind Rentals

We rent specialty furniture and decor for events commonly used for corporate events, conferences, weddings, TV shows, trade shows and more.

Our rental shop includes a wide collection of furniture and decor, including wooden bars, hairpin dining tables, marble/gold dining tables, sweetheart dining tables, lounge sofas and chairs, rugs, backdrops, arbors, benches, dining chairs and cocktail tables and stools. Every few weeks we add new items!

Based in Los Angeles, CA we service all of Southern California including Los Angeles, Hollywood, Culver City, Malibu, Orange County, San Diego, Santa Barbara, Joshua Tree, Palm Springs and beyond.

Interested in chatting with one of our furniture specialists? Reach our team at bookings@twoofakindrentals.com or dial (323) 206-6436. Looking forward to speaking soon!

• Woman-owned

11 Reviews for Two of a Kind Rentals

• Kristian

Kristian G. · Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful to work with!

I had a creative/unconventional vision to set up my ceremony like a big living room with stylish rental furniture (benches, chairs, ottomans, sofas, and rugs) for my 100 guests and Krista and her team made it a breeze to bring this vision to life!

She was very responsive and professional over email, created a thorough proposal/contract, and adapted seamlessly to last minute changes in our timeline for such a big order. We just gave her a list of what we wanted and a map of where to put it. Pricing was clear and upfront and there was no hand-holding was needed! When there was a small, unavoidable hiccup with our order, she communicated it to us promptly and came up with a solution even better than the original! The end result was absolutely stunning. The pieces are very well maintained, made of high quality materials, and look exactly as they appeared on the website.

Specialty rental furniture often gets neglected when it comes to hiring vendors, but it was one of the best aesthetic decisions I made—the reception lounges and ceremony furniture had as big of an impact as the flowers on creating the extra-special, intimate atmosphere I wanted.

Sent on 01/18/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/21/2018

Beautiful Wedding Furniture Rental!

I had a vision of turning our dance floor into an elegant lounge for our wedding and Two of Kind made it a reality! I loved working with Krista, she was so sweet, responsive and helpful. I really appreciated the time she put into helping me find the right pieces to put together to achieve the look I wanted. I was incredibly impressed by Two of a Kinds professionalism and thorough set up/delivery which is so important on the day of a wedding. The furniture was in pristine condition and fit so naturally into our venue. Guests were blown away by the look the furniture brought to the wedding and gave it that special "Pin" worthy appeal. I am so happy we found Two of a Kind and were able to have them a part of our beautiful day! I would HIGHLY recommend for any couple or event planner!! Thank you!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Tutu · Married on 12/01/2016

I couldn't have been happier with my furniture rentals for last month's event. My client was very specific in what type of furniture they wanted for their brand launch and Two of a Kind came to the rescue. We went with their burgundy and navy sofa sets and added accents of gold in the end tables and coffee tables. Thanks guys! I will be using you again

Sent on 02/07/2017

Two of a Kind Rentals FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
    Showroom
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Markers
    Tables
    Tent Accessories
    Trinkets
    Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?
    $ 250
  • What is the starting price for tables?
    $ 30
  • What is the starting price for chairs?
    $ 5
  • Which of the following services do your prices include?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup

1 Real Wedding

• Sachi Rose Wedding Florists

I'm obsessed with everything this company rents out! From velvet couches (drool!) to reclaimed wood tables, to gold bar carts -- they have a beautiful collection that makes every venue look like it came straight out of Architectural Digest. On top of it, the owner Krista is SO easy to work with and probably one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

• Gotham Florist Wedding Florists

Beautiful items available to rent, reliable service and a pleasure to work with.

• 2232 East Gladwick St Compton, CA, 90220 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Two of a Kind Rentals)