New York, NY 10069 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Two of a Kind Rentals

We rent modern furniture and decor most commonly used for corporate events, conferences, weddings, TV shows, photo shoots, trade shows and more.

Our rental shop includes wooden dining tables, sofas, bars, benches, chairs and more.

Our warehouse is based in Long Island City, New York and we're about a 15 minute drive from Midtown Manhattan. We provide delivery throughout Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and surrounding areas, New Jersey, Connecticut, and beyond.

Interested in chatting with one of our furniture specialists? Reach our team at bookings@twoofakindnyc.com or dial (347) 480-9810. Looking forward to speaking soon!

Follow Two of a Kind Rentals on

velvetchairrentalsnyc
rosetuftedloveseatrentalsidefrontnyc
industrial coffee tableside view
Two of a Kind Rentals
white chesterfield chairside of chair view
taupebentonchairsbeigenycrentalsside
goldenbarcartrentalnyc
putty tufted couchside view
beigefrenchaccentchairrentalsnyc
silverchromealuminumsidetablenycrental
Two of a Kind Rentals
tov beige dining chairspair of two
beige linen slipper chairjpg front view
4155bee89623adef 1449857757875 rosetuftedsofarentalnyc
rosetuftedsofarentalnyc

10 Reviews for Two of a Kind Rentals

Two of a Kind Rentals 1
Two of a Kind Rentals 2
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/21/2018

Beautiful Wedding Furniture Rental!

I had a vision of turning our dance floor into an elegant lounge for our wedding and Two of Kind made it a reality! I loved working with Krista, she was so sweet, responsive and helpful. I really appreciated the time she put into helping me find the right pieces to put together to achieve the look I wanted. I was incredibly impressed by Two of a Kinds professionalism and thorough set up/delivery which is so important on the day of a wedding. The furniture was in pristine condition and fit so naturally into our venue. Guests were blown away by the look the furniture brought to the wedding and gave it that special "Pin" worthy appeal. I am so happy we found Two of a Kind and were able to have them a part of our beautiful day! I would HIGHLY recommend for any couple or event planner!! Thank you!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Two of a Kind Rentals 3
    Two of a Kind Rentals 4

tutu · Married on 12/01/2016

I couldn't have been happier with my furniture rentals for last month's event. My client was very specific in what type of furniture they wanted for their brand launch and Two of a Kind came to the rescue. We went with their burgundy and navy sofa sets and added accents of gold in the end tables and coffee tables. Thanks guys! I will be using you again

Sent on 02/07/2017

Matthew · Married on 11/28/2016

<3 Love Two of a Kind. Krista was so kind to us and made fantastic recommendations. Glad we didn't go with our original ideas haha. Much love!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Two of a Kind Rentals FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Chairs, Decor, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Glassware, Linens
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 250.00
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 30.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 4.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup

Real Weddings

• Sachi Rose
    Sachi Rose Wedding Florists

I'm obsessed with everything this company rents out! From velvet couches (drool!) to reclaimed wood tables, to gold bar carts -- they have a beautiful collection that makes every venue look like it came straight out of Architectural Digest. On top of it, the owner Krista is SO easy to work with and probably one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

• Gotham Florist
    Gotham Florist Wedding Florists

Beautiful items available to rent, reliable service and a pleasure to work with.

• New York, 10069 See on map