Afaire Vintage Rentals

Gardena, CA View map Visit website

Afaire Vintage Rentals is a wedding decorative hire company based out of Gardena, California. The experienced team is on hand to elevate your wedding venue with their eclectic collection of furniture, decor, props, and more. They will strive to reflect your chosen theme and personal style and look forward to making your special day a one-of-a-kind affair,

Afaire Vintage Rentals specializes in decorative solutions that will appeal to to-be-weds seeking a classic, old-world aesthetic. A snapshot of furnishings available includes antique loveseats, chairs, and sofas that will lend a glamorous look to your reception. In terms of props, you can hire antique luggage, vintage picture frames, traditional candlesticks, and rustic lanterns. The dedicated team also assists with tabletop design, providing everything from lace linens and delicate crockery to old-time glassware and flatware. They will oversee delivery, setup, and breakdown on the day, making sure that every detail is arranged to your tastes and preferences.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Centerpieces
Chairs
Decor
Lounge Furniture
Signage
Tables
Trinkets
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What is the starting price for tables?

$22

What is the starting price for chairs?

$25

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Clean Up

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Elinor
    Elinor H. Married on 04/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So grateful that we hired Afaire Vintage Rentals!

We had an absolutely fantastic experience contracting with Afaire Vintage Rentals for our wedding celebration in April. I had almost given up on my hope of having vintage furniture at our wedding when I stumbled upon AVR, and I am so grateful that I did. Remy is responsive, warm, helpful, and super creative - she put together the perfect collection of furniture for our intended aesthetic and color scheme, and the result was honestly a dream come true. If you're looking for vintage furniture/accessory rentals, this is the place!
    Kamilah D. Married on 04/24/2022

Best Deal on Vintage Rentals

My daughter (The Bride) absolutely loved the furniture! Remy was professional and timely in all of her responses and was extremely helpful! If you don't want to spend a lot on vintage furniture rental...Afaire Vintage Rentals is the place!

Afaire Vintage Rentals's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Kamilah! We're so glad she was happy with everything. It was a pleasure to set up some special items for your daughters big day. :)
    Katie D. Married on 04/10/2022

Incredible Rentals Helped Make My Dream Wedding

I could not recommend this vendor more. I wanted a very chic but boho sitting area for both the cocktail hour and the reception area and they provided me with tons of options, changed things out when needed, and went above and beyond to make the set ups elegant and chic. Could not recommend more.
  • illustration stars

Remy Garcia
Remy Garcia
Co-founder & Curator

Hi! I'm Remy.

I'm co-founder and owner of Afaire Vintage Rentals. I was born and raised in the South Bay of Los Angeles. AVR was established in 2019 by myself and my beautiful mother. We're very excited to be apart of the wedding community and look forward to serving many couples. We can't wait to make new friends and help make their memorable day even more special with the unique items we have in our collections. Each piece is handpicked and it's important to us that they help make your event one-of-a kind!

A little bit about me:

I'm a Capricorn
I married my best friend
I'm a mommy
I love to cook....
and eat! Did anyone say tacos?! :)

Mirta Abel
Mirta Abel
Co-founder

Hey there!

I'm here to help secure all unique items for your special day!

Here's a bit about me:

I'm a lioness ♌, my best friends have four legs 🐶🐴, and I'm a proud momma 💕

Gardena, California Gardena, CA, 90248
Location of (Afaire Vintage Rentals)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding