Torrance, CA 90505 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 43
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Bowties & Bouquets

Hi there and welcome! I’m Naomi and I would love to get to know you. I live in the gorgeous state of sunny California. You can find me in a café drinking lattes, enjoying avocado toast, driving along the beautiful coast, watching sunsets or capturing gorgeous memories with family & friends.

I am 100% dedicated to each client’s wedding and my greatest desire is to bring their dreams and vision to life. When you choose to partner with Bowties & Bouquets, you are partnering with a fairytale and whimsical wedding planner who loves to serve you and your fiancé. I am a visual storyteller and lover of creating magical moments. Every single one of my clients is so unique and each one has a very special story. My greatest joy is getting to tell that story through the planning and design. I want each detail of your wedding -- the flowers, the dress, the decorations -- to tell the guest something about the special couple.

My dream is for each wedding to be unique with personal touches. Couples typically get overwhelmed with all of the details, the stress of planning, the decision making. What I like to tell my clients is to remember that this wedding day is about them, it's about their love story and celebrating their union. Weddings are all so magical and I love the details so much but I always want my clients to enjoy their day and to soak it in. Each wedding is truly a once-in-a-lifetime moment. The planning process is meant to be enjoyed and savored and I love helping my clients achieve that feeling and create beautiful memories.

Bowties & Bouquets is a Wedding & Event Planning Company serving clients in the Southern California Area. Our goal, as a company, is to be established with commitment, honesty and dependability. We are 100% dedicated to each of our clients and strive to bring your dreams to life!

Follow Bowties & Bouquets on

10 Reviews for Bowties & Bouquets

• Eva

Eva Ip · Getting married on 01/04/2022

Best day of coordinator

My husband and I are so lucky to have found Naomi to be our day of coordinator. Our initial phone call with her was very reassuring on her ability to execute the event smoothly. We signed on quickly after that and never looked back. Naomi is personable, organized, and checked in throughout the planning process. She reassured our ideas, gave good tips and recommendations, and even gave us discount codes on vendors she works with. We are blessed to have worked with her and would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone.

If you are unsure if you need a day of coordinator/ planner/ designer for your event, reach out to Bowties & Bouquets now!

Sent on 03/21/2020

Bowties & Bouquets's reply:

Eva, thank you so much for these heart warming words! What an honor it was to get to know you and Tony. I have loved getting to work with you guys and learn all about your wedding plans from the little personal details to knowing you two as individuals! Wishing you all the best in this new season of life! xoxo
  • Kathy

Kathy Toomey · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Thank you Naomi.

If your looking for the BEST, look no further. Naomi Bennett possesses unflappable professionalism, a seemingly effortless attention to detail and a joyful, friendly spirit. Thank you for making our dreams come true.

Sent on 05/16/2020

Chloe Gaffney · Married on 05/23/2020

Highly Recommend

Working with Naomi of Bowties & Bouquets was one of the best decisions we made in wedding planning. She is one of a kind and truly makes you feel a part of her family when you sign on as her client. Naomi is always there for you with respect, patience, knowledge, guidance and dedication. She brings passion and enthusiasm to work and to her communication in a way that makes you feel valued and even more excited for your wedding day. My fiancé and I trust her completely, and sincerely appreciate her method of working and consulting throughout the planning process. We can’t wait to celebrate with Naomi in Spring 2021!

Sent on 03/24/2020

Bowties & Bouquets's reply:

Chloe and Isaac, I adore you both so much!! Thank you so much for these heartfelt words. I’m incredibly grateful that you would trust me as your Coordinator! I’m even more excited for next year! :)) Love you guys!

Bowties & Bouquets Pricing

Bowties & Bouquets Price Rates

Bowties & Bouquets FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1800
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 250
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of Bowties & Bouquets

Naomi

Naomi

Lead Planner & Designer

My dream is for each wedding to be unique with personal touches. Couples typically get overwhelmed with all of the details, the stress of planning, the decision making. What I like to tell my clients is to remember that this wedding day is about them, it's about their love story and celebrating their union. Weddings are all luxurious and I love love love the details so much but I always want my clients to enjoy their day, and to savor it. Each wedding is truly a once in a lifetime moment. The planning process is meant to be enjoyed and savored and I love helping my clients have those moments.

Courtney

Courtney

Assistant Coordinator

Hey! I’m Courtney! I have always had a desire to create beautiful things and connect with those around me. Growing up, I was greatly influenced by frequent trips to Disneyland, which sparked my imagination and desire to celebrate! I truly believe that “it’s in the little things”, which has become my life and work motto. I now find myself living out my dream by being involved in some truly beautiful weddings! My favorite part of the wedding day is listening to the speeches that the couple’s close family and friends share.

I currently reside in the beautiful Orange County area. I love to spend time with my Church Youth Group and really enjoy volunteering with the local High School’s marching band. In my free time, you can find me strolling through Disneyland (churro in hand!) or spending time with my lovable Golden Retriever, Cooper, who always puts a smile on my face. I am a fun loving, detail-oriented, Coke drinking girl who can't wait to get to know you and help create your perfect event!

Sarah

Sarah

Assistant Coordinator

Hello! I’m Sarah! I have had a huge love for weddings ever since I was a little girl. Weddings are so beautiful to me because I get to witness a story of love between two people and see their unique journey unfold. My goal for each wedding is to help relieve any pre-wedding and wedding day stress and jitters for the bride, groom and their families. I love that I get to play a part in making wedding dreams come true! One of my favorite parts of the wedding day is when the bride walks down the aisle because I get to see the excited anticipation and emotion. There’s so much beauty, reverence and joy in that simple moment.

I currently reside in the Los Angeles area where I work as a registered nurse and in my off time, I assist Bowties & Bouquets with Weddings and Events all over Southern California. You can most likely catch me trying a new coffee shop, going on a food crawl or hunting down the best cake and donuts. I will literally travel so long and far just for delicious food! I love to take long walks, spending time with my husband and laugh for days with my family and friends!

• Torrance, CA, 90505 See on map
    Location of (Bowties & Bouquets)