Torrance, CA 90505 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 30
  • Meet the Team

About Bowties & Bouquets

Hi there and welcome! I’m Naomi and I’m the girl living out her fairytale dream as a Planner and Designer! Every single one of my clients is so unique and I believe that each one has a very special story to tell. I am a dreamer, a lover of romance, a visual storyteller and lover of creating magical moments. My greatest joy is getting to tell my client’s story through the planning and design elements. Thank you for stopping by to check out my work.

MY PROCESS

I believe that I can serve YOU best when I know you! So that’s exactly what we do before we even get started. My first conversation with you is to try to get to know you as much as I can. I want to know who you are, I want to hear your love story, I want to know your likes/dislikes, I want to know what exactly is on your Pinterest board and anything else you feel comfortable sharing with me! The better I know you, the better that I can serve you and support you throughout this wedding planning journey. The planning process is meant to be enjoyed and savored and I love helping my clients achieve that feeling and create beautiful memories.

MY DREAM FOR MY CLIENTS IS..

For each wedding to be significant through personal touches. Every single one of my clients is so unique and each one has a very special story. My greatest joy is getting to tell that story through the planning and design. I want each detail of your wedding — the flowers, the dress, the setup — to tell each guest something unique and special about you.

MY ADVICE FOR YOU

Couples typically get overwhelmed with all of the details, the stress of planning, the decision making, pleasing every family member & MORE. What I like to tell my clients is to remember that this wedding day is about them, it’s about their love story and celebrating their union. Weddings are all so magical and I love the details so much but I always want my clients to enjoy their day and to soak it in. Each wedding is truly a once-in-a-lifetime moment.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned
Follow Bowties & Bouquets on

Other couples have also viewed

• Sophia Katarina Events

11 Reviews for Bowties & Bouquets

• Eva

Eva · Getting married on 01/04/2022

Best day of coordinator

My husband and I are so lucky to have found Naomi to be our day of coordinator. Our initial phone call with her was very reassuring on her ability to execute the event smoothly. We signed on quickly after that and never looked back. Naomi is personable, organized, and checked in throughout the planning process. She reassured our ideas, gave good tips and recommendations, and even gave us discount codes on vendors she works with. We are blessed to have worked with her and would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone.

If you are unsure if you need a day of coordinator/ planner/ designer for your event, reach out to Bowties & Bouquets now!

Sent on 03/21/2020

Bowties & Bouquets's reply:

Eva, thank you so much for these heart warming words! What an honor it was to get to know you and Tony. I have loved getting to work with you guys and learn all about your wedding plans from the little personal details to knowing you two as individuals! Wishing you all the best in this new season of life! xoxo

Lorin B. · Married on 03/22/2021

Best Planner & Designer!!

Naomi is first and foremost one of the sweetest souls I’ve met! She instantly puts you at ease and makes it easy to put all your trust in her. She has a talent for seeing your vision, taking your thoughts and guiding it to what you never thought it could be. She creates ethereal and romantic designs with passion. All of her emails to you and to vendors are always written with eloquence and give all the information needed for a successful and smooth day! She is truly a uniquely talented planner and designer you can’t be without for your big day!

Sent on 04/19/2021
  • Kathy

Kathy T. · Married on 02/03/2021

Thank you Naomi.

If your looking for the BEST, look no further. Naomi Bennett possesses unflappable professionalism, a seemingly effortless attention to detail and a joyful, friendly spirit. Thank you for making our dreams come true.

Sent on 05/16/2020

Bowties & Bouquets's reply:

Thank you, Kathy! These kind words just fill my heart up with gratitude. What a joy it was to work with you and your beautiful family! :) Thank you for choosing me to be a part of the incredible day! Xo

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Bowties & Bouquets FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 3500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 6750
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 9750
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 300
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of Bowties & Bouquets

Naomi

Naomi

Lead Planner & Designer

Hi there and welcome! I’m Naomi and I would love to get to know you. I live in the gorgeous state of sunny California. You can find me in a café drinking lattes, enjoying avocado toast, driving along the beautiful coast, watching sunsets or capturing gorgeous memories with family & friends.

My dream is for each wedding to be unique with personal touches. Couples typically get overwhelmed with all of the details, the stress of planning, the decision making. What I like to tell my clients is to remember that this wedding day is about them, it's about their love story and celebrating their union. Weddings are all luxurious and I love love love the details so much but I always want my clients to enjoy their day, and to savor it. Each wedding is truly a once in a lifetime moment. The planning process is meant to be enjoyed and savored and I love helping my clients have those moments.

Courtney

Courtney

Assistant Coordinator

Hey! I’m Courtney! I have always had a desire to create beautiful things and connect with those around me. Growing up, I was greatly influenced by frequent trips to Disneyland, which sparked my imagination and desire to celebrate! I truly believe that “it’s in the little things”, which has become my life and work motto. I now find myself living out my dream by being involved in some truly beautiful weddings! My favorite part of the wedding day is listening to the speeches that the couple’s close family and friends share.

I currently reside in the beautiful Orange County area. I love to spend time with my Church Youth Group and really enjoy volunteering with the local High School’s marching band. In my free time, you can find me strolling through Disneyland (churro in hand!) or spending time with my lovable Golden Retriever, Cooper, who always puts a smile on my face. I am a fun loving, detail-oriented, Coke drinking girl who can't wait to get to know you and help create your perfect event!

Sarah

Sarah

Assistant Coordinator

Hello! I’m Sarah! I have had a huge love for weddings ever since I was a little girl. Weddings are so beautiful to me because I get to witness a story of love between two people and see their unique journey unfold. My goal for each wedding is to help relieve any pre-wedding and wedding day stress and jitters for the bride, groom and their families. I love that I get to play a part in making wedding dreams come true! One of my favorite parts of the wedding day is when the bride walks down the aisle because I get to see the excited anticipation and emotion. There’s so much beauty, reverence and joy in that simple moment.

I currently reside in the Los Angeles area where I work as a registered nurse and in my off time, I assist Bowties & Bouquets with Weddings and Events all over Southern California. You can most likely catch me trying a new coffee shop, going on a food crawl or hunting down the best cake and donuts. I will literally travel so long and far just for delicious food! I love to take long walks, spending time with my husband and laugh for days with my family and friends!

• Torrance, CA, 90505 See on map
    Location of (Bowties & Bouquets)