Rancho Viejo Rd, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675 Map · Phone number

About Lorin Kelly Photography

Hi! I'm Lorin of Lorin Kelly Photography.

Thank you for visiting my page and taking the time to read a little about me, my family and my passion! I am a lifestyle & wedding photographer in South Orange County. My husband and I were born and raised here in Southern California and are now living in San Juan Capistrano. We got married in 2015 on our 10 year anniversary, after meeting back in 2006! We are a casual beachy family and most days I can be found with a pony tail, jeans and a Target tshirt ( you know the ones that say "I need more coffee!").​

For me, becoming a photographer was something I unknowingly trained my whole life for having always worked in the hotel/service industry. Going above and beyond for people is what I took away from those jobs and is how I want my couples and families to feel after their wedding day or session. My relationships with my couples are very important to me, so much so that I usually stay in contact and become friends with my brides even after the gallery has been sent. I try to always stay in contact throughout the whole planning process and encourage my couples to let me know if they need advice, help or have any questions.​As a wedding photographer I would hope to stand out, not only with my style and personality, but with my organization and attention to every detail you want captured. I do this with my own detailed timelines, final calls, back up plans and venue visits to make sure I am fully prepared.​

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or for more information. Hope to meet and chat soon!​

Kindest Regards,

14 Reviews for Lorin Kelly Photography

• Lindsay

Lindsay P. · Married on 11/07/2020

Lorin is awesome!

We hired Lorin in early 2020 for our November wedding. Our plans obviously changed due to the pandemic and we wound up having a very different wedding than we thought. Lorin was very accommodating, flexible, and communicative throughout the year, and made us feel very at ease with all the stress and changes. The weather went bad at the last minute and we were worried about the effect on the photos, but they turned out amazing! Lorin's process was efficient and smooth. We got the family photos done really quickly and we almost didn't realize she was there the rest of the time (but she didn't miss a single thing!). In summary, we got wonderful photos of everything we could have wanted without having to think about it very much! We are going to have a second celebration for all the friends and family who couldn't attend our first wedding once the pandemic is over and we are definitely planning on hiring Lorin for that one as well!

Sent on 01/22/2021

Lorin Kelly Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this!! Your wedding was beautiful and the sun came out just for you at the right times! I can't wait for the partayyy!!! :)
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/10/2020

Incredible!

I found Lorin through a friend's instagram. From the time I first messaged her to receiving the final pictures -- each step was amazing! She was responsive and helpful during each step of the process -- we even got the final edited pictures earlier than anticipated. Lorin is friendly, relaxed and amazing at her job. My fiance and I are of course not professional models but she made us feel relaxed during the photoshoot. She beautifully captured our love for eachother and we had fun taking pictures. We have gotten so many compliments and rave reviews about our engagement pictures. Make a good decision today and HIRE LORIN!!!

Sent on 04/27/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah G. · Married on 09/05/2020

Lorin is Amazing!

Lorin has been the most lovely and kind person from the very beginning. When we had our first phone call with her she made everything clear and made my husband and I feel very confident in her skills. My husband hired her to photograph our engagement and the photos were perfect! I fell in love with her vibrant, true to color vibe and she did not disappoint. Once all of the covid stuff started happening and everyone’s heads started to spin, she was always there with suggestions and was super understanding with everything going on. The day of our wedding was insane, as it was 107 degrees, but she was able to capture this very hot day without a single drop of sweat seen. I disappointed that our family had to deal with the insane heat, but Lorin made me forget about the fact that it was even an issue on that day, which is exactly what you should want in a photographer. She captured all of the amazing memories and more on the most special day of my life.

Sent on 02/26/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lorin Kelly Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3200
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4000
    2nd Shooter
    Albums
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• Rancho Viejo Rd San Juan Capistrano, CA, 92675 See on map
    949-302-5211 (Phone number)
    Location of (Lorin Kelly Photography)

Lorin Kelly Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Lorin Kelly Photography include in the starting price?

Lorin Kelly Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Lorin Kelly Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Lorin Kelly Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Prints

What photography styles does Lorin Kelly Photography offer?

Lorin Kelly Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Lorin Kelly Photography offer?

Lorin Kelly Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Lorin Kelly Photography offer for wedding events?

Lorin Kelly Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Lorin Kelly Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Lorin Kelly Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.