Lorin Kelly Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,800 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,800 Most Popular Price

Hi! I'm Lorin of Lorin Kelly Photography.

Thank you for visiting my page and taking the time to read a little about me, my family and my passion! I am a lifestyle & wedding photographer in South Orange County. My husband and I were born and raised here in Southern California and are now living in San Juan Capistrano. We got married in 2015 on our 10 year anniversary, after meeting back in 2006! We are a casual beachy family and most days I can be found with a pony tail, jeans and a Target tshirt ( you know the ones that say "I need more coffee!").​

For me, becoming a photographer was something I unknowingly trained my whole life for having always worked in the hotel/service industry. Going above and beyond for people is what I took away from those jobs and is how I want my couples and families to feel after their wedding day or session. My relationships with my couples are very important to me, so much so that I usually stay in contact and become friends with my brides even after the gallery has been sent. I try to always stay in contact throughout the whole planning process and encourage my couples to let me know if they need advice, help or have any questions.​As a wedding photographer I would hope to stand out, not only with my style and personality, but with my organization and attention to every detail you want captured. I do this with my own detailed timelines, final calls, back up plans and venue visits to make sure I am fully prepared.​

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or for more information. Hope to meet and chat soon!​

Kindest Regards,

Lorin

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,800

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Chiara M. Married on 04/17/2022

Above and Beyond Service

I loved Lorin’s photos from the moment I landed on her website. So dreamy and ethereal, just what I wanted for my wedding photos. I talked to other photographers before I came across Lorin and when I spoke with her on the phone, I found it extremely reassuring that I didn’t have to ask too many questions because she simply gave me all the information I needed to know. The price was more than right and she graciously included an engagement session which I had not even thought about doing. She recommended different places for it based on our preference. We finally decided for a sunrise session at the Griffith Observatory, which means she was there at 5am! My husband was impressed when she pulled out an app to see the sun trajectory (it was overcast) for the best light. It’s the little things right?
    Plus she is so friendly and easy to talk to. And very patient: My husband was being very picky about how he wanted the photos to be taken and she was always accommodating but also tried to push him/us to take photos she knew we would love (thank you!).
    Finally on the day-of, Lorin and her second shooter showed up early to the venue to get the lay of the land. They also helped us with our cameras: We had a couple of GoPros so having worked with videographers before, Lorin suggested where to put them, and also expertly moved them so they wouldn't be in her shots, but would still record the ceremony from a good angle. I thought that was very nice of her because it wasn’t really her job to worry about the cameras.
    She sent a few sneaks just a couple of days after the wedding (lovely!) and the full gallery within the timeframe given at the beginning. Will definitely hire again!
    Heidi C. Married on 08/28/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

One of the best investments for my wedding!

On top of my wedding day, we also worked with her on an engagement shoot at Joshua Tree; she was adventurous, agreeable, and omg dedicated – she had hurt her arm before that but she still tried to climb some huge rocks just to get the shots that she wanted for us, it was a heartwarming experience as we looked out for each other. Working with Lorin was definitely I found out about Lorin through Instagram (since she's been featured on many wedding publications). She was easygoing, fun, and a good listener right off the bat – ended up working with her and a videographer that she recommended for my wedding. Their chemistry and teamwork were incredible, we absolutely LOVED both the process and results! Lorin is so good at making you feel at ease, not just because of her personality but also because of her skills and eye for aesthetics. I trusted her judgement and was extremely pleased with the end results.

On top of my wedding day, we also worked with her on an engagement shoot at Joshua Tree; she was adventurous, agreeable, and omg dedicated – she had hurt her arm before that but she still tried to climb some huge rocks just to get the shots that she wanted for us, it was a heartwarming experience as we looked out for each other. Working with Lorin was definitely one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! !
    Kristen R. Married on 06/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Review for our amazing wedding photographer!

The pictures that Lorin took for our wedding were absolutely PERFECT!!! Every photo was absolutely beautiful and dreamy and exactly how we had pictured them. Lorin was SO professional and also so funny, everyone in our wedding party loved her! We still get compliments from people about how beautiful the photos were. I can’t recommend Lorin enough! She is so thoughtful about the whole process and really gets to know her clients and which photos will be the most special to them. Your wedding photos are some of the most important pictures you’ll ever have, and Lorin did such an amazing job making sure that they were all perfect!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Rancho Viejo Rd San Juan Capistrano, CA, 92675
949-302-5211
Location of (Lorin Kelly Photography)

Lorin Kelly Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Lorin Kelly Photography include in the starting price?

Lorin Kelly Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Lorin Kelly Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Lorin Kelly Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Prints

What photography styles does Lorin Kelly Photography offer?

Lorin Kelly Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Lorin Kelly Photography offer?

Lorin Kelly Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Lorin Kelly Photography offer for wedding events?

Lorin Kelly Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Lorin Kelly Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Lorin Kelly Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding