Lorin Kelly Photography Reviews

12 Reviews for Lorin Kelly Photography

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/10/2020

Incredible!

I found Lorin through a friend's instagram. From the time I first messaged her to receiving the final pictures -- each step was amazing! She was responsive and helpful during each step of the process -- we even got the final edited pictures earlier than anticipated. Lorin is friendly, relaxed and amazing at her job. My fiance and I are of course not professional models but she made us feel relaxed during the photoshoot. She beautifully captured our love for eachother and we had fun taking pictures. We have gotten so many compliments and rave reviews about our engagement pictures. Make a good decision today and HIRE LORIN!!!

Sent on 04/27/2020
  • Natalie

Natalie Denando · Married on 06/05/2020

Incredible

Lorin is the sweetest and just does incredible work. So happy we met her and she captured our special moments!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Yoomi & Shawn

Yoomi Chin · Married on 04/25/2020

Best wedding photographer in Southern California

Words can't describe how amazing Lorin is as a photographer and also as a person. We got married during the coronavirus pandemic (after postponing for three months). Not only was she accommodating and flexible with our pandemic wedding, but also so supportive all throughout our planning, which involved multiple venue cancellations. She's also an amazing photographer. Best we could have asked for. Our photos have been featured in various bridal magazines, including the Knot's How They Asked! Thank you, Lorin, for making this pandemic wedding happen and capturing our historic moments.

Sent on 07/30/2020
  • Cortney

Cortney · Married on 12/22/2019

Best Photographer

Lorin will be the best photographer you’ve ever worked with.
    She works with your time, budget, and style. She’s very personable and makes you feel super comfortable. My husband and I aren’t the most photogenic but we got back hundreds of photos that we ABSOLUTELY loved from our wedding and our post wedding bridal shoot.

Sent on 03/11/2020
  • Anastasia

Anastasia Maria · Married on 12/13/2019

Perfect, perfect, perfect

Words cannot express how perfect Lorin made our day, my husband and I are eternally grateful. We met Lorin through a friend and from the very beginning she was always so kind and helpful with the million questions I had. The photos turned out perfectly, and we wouldn’t change a thing. We get so many compliments on our photos! Neither my husband nor I had spent time in front of the camera before and she made us feel so comfortable it all felt natural. We absolutely love her, she captured every last detail of the best day of our lives. Thank you, Lorin! ❤️

Sent on 05/15/2020
  • Alicia

Alicia Sherman · Married on 11/22/2019

Professional and Outstanding

I found Lorin through a mutual friend! My husband and I booked her right away as soon as I contacted her and started talking! We made in instant connection.
    I ended up doing a boudoir shoot with her that was included in the package. I have never done that before, nor have I ever been in front of a camera with a complete stranger behind it. Lorin made me feel so extremly comfortable it made the experience so much better and I felt way more relaxed and excited. Throughout the wedding planning journey she was always there to answer any questions I had or opinions I needed. The day of the wedding she was ready to take the day on! I had a rather large wedding and her and her second shooter totally rocked it and we couldn't have asked for a better experience with them! Her turnaround time was exactly when the contracted stated when we would get the full gallery. Which I love! We didn't have to hunt her down and beg for our photos. In fact I even asked her if she could send me a few in between since it was during the holiday time and she did! She was on top of it and so excited to deliver our gallery. Let me tell you! THEY TURNED OUT SO AMAZING!!!! They captured every single moment of that day and more! My husband and I were really able to reminisce on our special day just by looking at our gallery one by one. I will 100% be getting any other photos with Lorin, whether that be an event, family photos, pregnancy, you name it! You ask and she will deliver! Thank you so much Lorin for all of your hard work and time you put onto us! You are truly amazing and I love you for that! Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/11/2020
  • Cora

Cora Berezny · Married on 10/12/2019

Cora & Michaels wedding 10.12.19

We absolutely loved our final photographs, from our engagement to our wedding shots Lorin captured everything we wanted and even things we didn't realize we missed.

Lorin was incredible, responsive to questions and concerns, flexible to work with your schedule and wants, and her pricing and packages were some of the best out there. Not to mention her final shots. 💗💗 she captured our forever memories perfectly.

Sent on 01/23/2020

Maria Lorenzen · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazingly beautiful!

As a photographer myself, clearly I couldn’t photograph my own wedding... but I knew exactly who I wanted and didn’t have to hesitate on it. After getting a little sneak peek and the final images I was more than satisfied. The color, the resolution and over all expectations were met. She did a fabulous job and I was very happy with the outcome over professionalism and communication. Thank you so much for capturing my day as I did in my head!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Lorin Kelly Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Maria, it was my honor!! You had such a beautiful and emotional wedding, loved every minute :)
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 05/19/2019

Amazing photographer!

I originally hired Lorin to shoot my maternity pictures and absolutely fell in love with her work And her! She has done our newborn pics, engagement pictures, our daughters 1year pics and recently our wedding. Lorin is extremely friendly, talented and passionate about what she does. I recommend her to everyone! I love her work and happy to have found her!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Lorin Kelly Photography's reply:

Aw Brittney!! Thank you! So happy to have captured so many important life events for you and your beautiful family. You looked stunning and your baby girl Sophia continues to steal my heart. So honored to watch your family grow and evolve 🥰
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/27/2019

Absolutely Perfect

Lorin was absolutely amazing! I cannot recommend her enough. From the small details she remembered from our chat over coffee months before our wedding, to the fun ways she got us out of our "picture grins" in order to get the candid shots. I'm pretty sure I will always remember her telling my (now) husband to whisper his favorite vegetable in my ear to get me to crack up! She was fun, friendly, laughed at my husbands jokes - ha!, but mostly she made us feel comfortable! Side note: for all those organized gal's out there, Lorin is 100% on top of her game and to be honest did a better job at managing the day's schedule than my day of coordinator. Above all I LOVE LOVE LOVE our photos and her passion and talent for her craft is so apparent! She earned a forever customer here!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Lorin Kelly Photography's reply:

This is sooooo amazing of you, thank you so much. I hope to see you guys again with new jokes from your hubs! ;)

Joey C · Married on 10/07/2018

The Perfect Photographer

Hard to not write an unbiased review here, so pardon me if this is over the top. My wife and I find ourselves staring at our wedding photos hanging in our living room, moments beautifully captured by Lorin over a year ago, almost every day. Looking back on the event and all of the lead up to our big day, we are so glad we found her. Lorin was recommended by our friends, and she was a pleasure to work with. She spent hours on calls and meetings with my wife to understand what we wanted. By the day of the wedding, everything was set and Lorin made us both feel at ease - an incredible feat considering all that was happening. The results? Wow, she nailed it. She has an artist’s eye and staged some truly amazing shots. Even better, she edited all of our photos perfectly and even helped us to choose a photo book format to share with family and friends. What else can I say? We are looking forward to the future family photos with her! Thanks Lorin!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Alex Russo · Married on 07/08/2018

Amazing Service, Wonderful Personality

I would whole-heartedly recommend Lorin for any occasion that you'd like to document! Her warm and caring personality radiate through the pictures she takes. Lorin has a knack for capturing moments that are special and would seem so small to anyone else. Her work is truly that of someone who loves what they do, and I will be sure to think of her next time I need a photographer who understands that pictures can tell so much more than a thousand words!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Lorin Kelly Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and for choosing me to capture your beautiful day. I will never forget the beautiful vows and speeches I witnessed. Hope you and Sam are soaking up married life! xo