Level Events

Anaheim, CA View map

$3,000 Package Price

We are a luxury event planning and design company focused on creating events that leave a lasting impact on our clients and their guests. Our style is forever changing as our ultimate goal is to create an event that is a true representation of each of our clients individual personalities. We believe planning and designing should be a partnership where our communication, expertise and innovative ideas work together with your vision to create a flawless event.

We would love to hear about your wedding!

Phone: 714-769-9989

Email: Hello@LevelEvents.com

Website: www.LevelEvents.com

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
MC

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Sarah
    Sarah H. Married on 06/01/2021

The reason my wedding was completely stress free and amazing.

I never would have been able to get through planning my wedding without Taylor. I signed up for a Partial Planning Package with Level Events and it was totally worth it. Whether it was because of her recommended vendors or because of her ability to take my Pinterest page and make it into a coherent wedding design plan, everything she did was an enormous help. Plus, the day of my wedding I didn't have to worry about anything, because she took care of coordinating everything (and this wedding required a lot of coordination and outside vendors being brought in for the reception - it was a blank canvas). She was professional, open to feedback when I wanted to go in a different direction, and kept me within the budget I provided. The day was completely stress free because of her and her team. I can't recommend them enough.
  • Lara
    Lara Married on 09/28/2019

BEST Event Team!

We booked LEVEL Events for wedding coordination and we couldn't imagine a better team taking care of all of the details on our big day.

Jenny is so professional, always has a smile on her face, and was available for any questions or concerns leading up to our wedding. She was ready to provide us with options for any major decisions we had to make, and always reassured us that no matter what we chose, "we'll make it work and it'll be great!" - and she was right!

The Day-Of Team did such an amazing job! Our wedding was very BYO (we had a Uhaul of stuff) and they brought our vision to life despite having to deal with weather contingencies and a large 300+ guest count. LEVEL pulled everything off flawlessly!

Highly recommend their services for your next event!
  • KJ Owens
    Kj Owens Married on 02/23/2019

Flawless planning and execution!

Jenny and Taylor are such a dynamic duo - our wedding was the best day of our lives because of them! Wedding planning can be overwhelming and they helped us enjoy the process by recommending vendors that were the perfect fit for our vision and budget. All of our vendors knew and love working with them. Our big day was flawless because of their planning and execution....they are literally the BEST!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

MACeventlife MACeventlife Wedding Planners

Level Weddings and Events is such a great company! I really enjoy their professionalism and how they will always go above and beyond to ensure a client is completely happy. Thank you to the entire team and I can't wait to work with you again in the future.

Icing on the Cake Events Icing on the Cake Events Wedding Planners

I worked with JJ from Level weddings at the Oviatt Penthouse. JJ is extremely flexible and professional not to mention an AWESOME DJ! He kept the party going throughout the night and was always happy to lend a hand when needed! Highly recommend!

Anaheim, 92801
Location of (Level Events)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding