2900 Orange Avenue Ste.101, Anaheim, CA 90755 Map · Phone number

About Level Events

We are a luxury event planning and design company focused on creating events that leave a lasting impact on our clients and their guests. Our style is forever changing as our ultimate goal is to create an event that is a true representation of each of our clients individual personalities. We believe planning and designing should be a partnership where our communication, expertise and innovative ideas work together with your vision to create a flawless event.

We would love to hear about your wedding!

Phone: 714-769-9989

2017c0899001af07 1536191251 0f2559aa042e52a2 1536191249598 2 bw 3399 edit
28f325c7b86cefde 1524687975 7ae25e961a2b19da 1524687975140 1 Erica and Mike 95

47 Reviews for Level Events

Chelsey · Married on 03/23/2018

Jenny and the Level Events team are AWESOME. We had the pleasure of working with her for the month leading up to our wedding reception in March 2018. Jenny was extremely organized, detailed oriented, honest and ready to get things done. During the reception, she definitely fulfilled our goal of keeping flow to the evening. She checked in with my husband and I to make sure things were okay, as well as guided us to our next event(s) for the evening. Not only was she an amazing coordinator, but offered some great feedback and some of her decor that she rents out to make things easier for us. The selections she has are great!
    We appreciate everything Jenny has done for us. From sitting and meeting about the reception, to answering all questions in a timely manner, and just being a joy to be around. I personally miss her and excited to see all the wonderful things Level Events has in store.

Erica · Married on 10/27/2017

Level Events is an absolute DREAM TEAM. Hiring them was the best decision we made for our wedding.
    Being the first of my close friends to get married, I went into wedding planning with an open mind, many ideas, hundreds of Instagram screenshots but not much direction. It wasn’t until I met with Jenny and Taylor, that I began to see those dreams become a reality. They were just as passionate as we were to create the wedding of our dreams. They listened, were supportive of our vision, offered feedback/suggestions and this is a BIG one for me, ALWAYS provided a solution. Jenny and Taylor are extremely responsive, professional, honest, reliable and trustworthy. No matter the task, they handle it with confidence and grace.
    They have excellent outside vendor recommendations and connections and also provide their own services and rentals. We booked our reception lighting, DJ and Photo Booth through Level and everything was perfect, professionally installed and high quality. We also hired our Videographer, Evan, through Level Events and our wedding video is absolutely amazing, our friends and family love it just as much as we do. Evan was such a pleasure to work with and he did exceptional work!
    Jenny was our Day Of Coordinator and our wedding day could not have been more perfect! We had complete faith with our wedding day in her hands and we were able to relax and completely enjoy our day.
    BEST. DAY. EVER. We truly had the best experience planning our wedding and working with Level Events, knowing they were by our side the entire way.
    From beginning to end, it was a wonderful experience working with Jenny and Taylor. They are the absolute BEST in the business and I can’t recommend them enough! Level Events, THANK YOU!!

Diana · Married on 10/21/2017

I cannot recommend Level Weddings enough!! I got married this past weekend and Jenny and her team made my dream a reality without breaking the bank! First off, Jenny is everything you'll ever want or need in an event planner and coordinator. She is exceptionally organized, professional, honest and most of all, her personality puts you at ease and makes the planning process much much easier! I booked Jenny for partial planning and it was the best decision I made other than marrying my husband! LOL. She lent her opinion when I was indecisive and gave me really good honest advice. She was organized and on point with every detail even when I was being a total scatter brain. No matter how crazy things got, she never looked stressed or seemed concerned. Her positivity and calm demeanor kept me calm on a day that could have easy been very stressful for me. She went above and beyond her duty as my coordinator and helped me make my dream wedding a reality. I was able to dance all night, eat, drink and party with my guests without a single worry in the world because Jenny handled everything else!! I am confident she is the reason my 200 person wedding went so smoothly. I also rented my Chivari chairs and white dance floor from them and everything was of high quality and professionally installed. I really can't say enough good things about Level Weddings and their team. I am so happy with her service and I will be recommending them to all my friends and family.

Level Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,500.00
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

• MACeventlife
    MACeventlife Wedding Planners

Level Weddings and Events is such a great company! I really enjoy their professionalism and how they will always go above and beyond to ensure a client is completely happy. Thank you to the entire team and I can't wait to work with you again in the future.

• Icing on the Cake Events
    Icing on the Cake Events Wedding Planners

I worked with JJ from Level weddings at the Oviatt Penthouse. JJ is extremely flexible and professional not to mention an AWESOME DJ! He kept the party going throughout the night and was always happy to lend a hand when needed! Highly recommend!

• Anaheim, CA 92801 See on map