Danielle Bacon Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Danielle Bacon Photography

Joyful, Candid and Romantic.

Southern California Wedding & Portrait Photographer

High-Res Images (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Digital Files (1)

Danielle did an AMAZING job capturing my wedding day. All of her photos are breathtaking and I couldn't be happier to have picked her as my wedding photographer! I'd recommend her (and already have) to anyone! In addition to her talent, she's super sweet, funny and easy to get along with! She's seriously the best. Thank you, Danielle! You'll definitely be hearing from me inquiring about family photos/baby photos when Matt & I start a family some day! :)

Profile Picture Jill, 7/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Danielle exceeded our expectations & more! She truly is the BEST at what she does. My husbands never a fan of taking pictures .. but Danielle brought it out of him. She has the best personality & made us feel so comfortable! She's super easy to work with & knows exactly how to pose you & make you look good! I will def. recommend her a thousand times to all my fam & friends! Thank you so much Danielle!!!

Profile Picture Jasmine, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I don't think I could ever truly describe just how amazingly awesome Danielle is. She was truly a blessing to us who automatically made us both comfortable in front of her camera. She made the day seem like we were hanging out with a friend instead of a stranger which coming from someone who is on the shy side that's saying a lot. She left us feeling exciting to see the end results of one of the greatest days of our life's and let me tell you she did not disappoint at all.

Profile Picture Bryson, 4/9/17, 1 Review

21 Photos

Portfolio

21 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
Love working with Danielle, she is a wonderful talented Photographer and such a sweet person to work with! I highly recommend her to ALL my brides and looking forward to working with her again in the future. Thanks Danielle!!!

Events