Danielle Bacon Photography Reviews

32 Reviews for Danielle Bacon Photography

Danielle Bacon Photography 1
Danielle Bacon Photography 2

Janet · Married on 07/28/2018

Danielle Bacon is not only super professional, but she was amazing to work with on the day of our wedding! She was fun, lively, sweet, has great personality and made the picture taking process so fun and memorable! The quality of our wedding photos is absolutely gorgeous!! Her photos have a beautifully dreamy and romantic quality. Also, she proactively provides a wedding day timeline based on her expertise that is SO helpful and was super flexible in adjusting things to meet our special requests. Prior to the wedding she does a great job of getting to know her bride and groom, family, and special stories. We highly recommend Danielle Bacon Photography!!
    Jacy & Janet Alexander

Danielle Bacon Photography 3

Kimberlee · Married on 06/09/2018

Danielle is such a wonderful photographer. Her professionalism, kindness, patience, and good eye made our day run so smoothly and our pictures turned out BEAUTIFUL!! We LOVE LOVE LOVE our pictures! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer and we are so thankful and blessed to have had her! Danielle's photography style is exquisite and she is fabulous at what she does! Thank you Danielle! You are the BEST EVER!

Danielle Bacon Photography 4

Kristen · Married on 06/01/2018

Photography was one of the most important aspects of our wedding. We knew we wanted a natural style and not too heavily edited. We did lots of research and inquired with several photographers before making a decision. Danielle was gracious enough to work with our busy schedules and took the time to meet with us in person to address any questions and concerns we had at the time. From the moment we met her, we felt comfortable around her. We felt like we were chatting with one of our friends. We have both never been that comfortable around the camera and posing for our pictures, but Danielle made us feel at ease. Having our engagement session was so much fun and she did an excellent job at capturing our inner joy. We were so delighted with our engagement pictures and received so many compliments. After our engagement session, we kept in frequent contact with her during the nine months leading up to the big day. One of our biggest concerns was with doing a "first look". We opted not to initially, and then changed our minds at the last minute. She was so accommodating and boy, we do not regret doing it. We gave a long list of different combinations of family we wanted to be photographed with, and Danielle and her assistant were very professional with working with everyone and different personalities. When we received all of our wedding photos, looking at them brought us right back to that joyous day and brought the same emotions to us that we felt then. We have received so many compliments (such as "Wow! These pictures should be in a bridal magazine!"), and requests for prints. Overall, we had a such an awesome experience working with her, and will work with her again in the future if we have anymore milestones :). Thank you Danielle for capturing one of the most important days of our lives!

Jill · Married on 07/29/2017

Danielle did an AMAZING job capturing my wedding day. All of her photos are breathtaking and I couldn't be happier to have picked her as my wedding photographer! I'd recommend her (and already have) to anyone! In addition to her talent, she's super sweet, funny and easy to get along with! She's seriously the best. Thank you, Danielle! You'll definitely be hearing from me inquiring about family photos/baby photos when Matt & I start a family some day! :)

Jasmine · Married on 04/21/2017

Danielle exceeded our expectations & more! She truly is the BEST at what she does. My husbands never a fan of taking pictures .. but Danielle brought it out of him. She has the best personality & made us feel so comfortable! She's super easy to work with & knows exactly how to pose you & make you look good! I will def. recommend her a thousand times to all my fam & friends! Thank you so much Danielle!!!

Bryson · Married on 04/09/2017

I don't think I could ever truly describe just how amazingly awesome Danielle is. She was truly a blessing to us who automatically made us both comfortable in front of her camera. She made the day seem like we were hanging out with a friend instead of a stranger which coming from someone who is on the shy side that's saying a lot. She left us feeling exciting to see the end results of one of the greatest days of our life's and let me tell you she did not disappoint at all.

Jesse · Married on 03/25/2017

Danielle is the best photographer ever. She's so professional and outgoing and fun to work with. She is a natural at what she does. I highly recommend her. Our wedding pictures and engagement pictures are beautiful. I am so happy I went with her for these special moments.

Kari · Married on 03/03/2017

Will definitely be using Danielle in the future! She has the most amazing lighting and is super creative! The whole process was super smooth as she always checked in and created a perfect timeline for wedding photos. She got the photos done faster than expected and I have already favorited over 500!!! As a former model, I have high expectations and Danielle exceeded them! She literally loves love and her photographs prove it!

Alex · Married on 02/18/2017

Danielle Bacon was such a pleasure to work with! She was very professional and accommodating. Danielle is so fun and made us feel comfortable. Both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures are amazing all thanks to her.I can't imagine not having her capture our special day ! She is super awesome! She truly made us feel comfortable at all times, we are extremly happy to have had her as our photographer. Thanks Danielle!

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2016

Danielle did an absolutely incredible job with our photos. She has a great artistic eye and was able to produce some incredible shots not just with her editing skills but using the shooting environment and the personality of her clients. I felt like she took the time to get to know my husband and I and our families. She also does a great job of helping you feel comfortable in front of the camera. I know I get camera shy and can produce some weird faces, but her direction and warm personality really helped me to feel comfortable. And the shots look natural! I definitely recommend Danielle!

Danielle is wonderful! I loved her laid back energy on the day of the event, she made sure we got all our pictures and she had awesome time management. Her photo album is included and also gorgeous and high quality.

Jennifer · Married on 08/12/2016

Danielle was quick to respond and very professional with everything. Her personality is why my husband and I booked her- so sweet and easy to get along with. Her photos look so natural and can make anyone look great:) on our wedding day there was a mishap with my dress getting wrinkled and you literally can't tell in any of the photos...neither my husband or I are into taking pictures... she did a great job at making us feel comfortable and look great. My one HUGE recommendation to all of the brides out there is to give yourself lots of time the day of the wedding and definitely choose her photo package with the longer time frame!;) Thank you so much for everything, Danielle- you're a fantastic person :)

Julia · Married on 06/25/2016

She is absolutely amazing and talented. We could not be happier with our photos and how amazing they came out! She definitely captured our day with priceless pictures!!

Christine · Married on 06/18/2016

Danielle Bacon is such an amazing photographer! From the first time my now husband and I saw her portfolio online and then chatted with her over the phone, we knew she was the photographer we were looking for. Danielle has a very warm, sweet, and fun personality which makes working with her for your entire wedding day an absolute dream. She definitely seemed more like a friend taking photos than a hired photographer, which is exactly what you want on your special day! The fact that she does an engagement photo shoot session is also fantastic so that you can get to know one another more personally before the actual wedding day.

Danielle is also great at giving direction and instruction on how to pose for photos. She does it in a very friendly and patient way. She will even come up with great scenarios to get you and your partner looking genuine and natural. She has a fantastic eye for backgrounds, lighting, and placement. All of our photos turned out absolutely gorgeous. She keeps her aesthetics consistent across her entire album and provides high quality photos that captures the scenery, mood, and your love for one another.

Lastly, Danielle goes above and beyond to ensure that her clients are happy with their photos and with her services. She answered all of my emails very promptly, worked with me on revising my whole wedding day schedule, and kept time to our itinerary throughout. She also took candid photos of our family and friends throughout the whole day and constantly checked in with us to see how we were doing and who/what we'd like to take photos with as the reception was under way.

I cannot recommend Danielle enough! Grab her for your big day before she's no longer available to book! You won't only leave having hired a wonderfully talented photographer--you will actually leave with someone you consider a very close friend. :)

Kayla · Married on 05/21/2016

Danielle was such a wonderful addition to our wedding team. She immediately saw my vision for the day and was so excited to capture the moments. She beautiful captured the essence of the space and of every person. Every smile was genuine and we all were laughing throughout the day. She was on quick to respond and so awesome to work with. I highly recommend her!!

Elaine · Married on 05/14/2016

Danielle was absolutely amazing as both my engagement and wedding photographer. Months later I'm still looking through my gallery and I'm so thankful she captured such truly beautiful images. My family and friends are wowed. She has been super organized and helpful my entire wedding planning process, helping me TREMENDOUSLY with my wedding timeline and day-of logistics. She kept everything running smoothly and gave me the most beautiful photos to look back on for the rest of my life. She's worth it!

Robin · Married on 05/13/2016

Ok everyone if you are looking for someone to photograph an event for you then get a hold of Danielle Bacon. Danielle did a fabulous job photographing our wedding!! My husband and family are so pleased with the beautiful pictures and the level of professionalism her and her assistant showed throughout the event. Friends of ours wanted their picture taken and she wouldn't even take their picture without getting our approval first-very professional!

Thank you so much Danielle!!

Krysta · Married on 05/07/2016

Danielle was an amazing photographer, she made my husband and I feel so comfortable during the whole process. I have gotten so many compliments on my photos and been told numerous times that they look like a magazine cover.

Bethany · Married on 04/08/2016

Absolutely a dream to work with! She gave helpful direction for posing and being ready for our pictures, was considerate of our time, and went above and beyond to give us the best photos and experience possible!

Craig · Married on 04/03/2016

From moment we met Danielle, we felt confident that she was the one.

Through the course of the engagement photo session, the wedding day and after each milestone, we were delighted by her responsiveness, communication and
    Special touches that include things like nicely wrapped boxes with sample photos and similar small, but me sinful gifts and gestures.

The photos were amazing. She captured the essence of our event, the excitement of our guests and the specialness of our day.

Would definitely recommend her to anyone, no matter the budget.

Shannon · Married on 02/20/2016

Danielle was a dream to work with. She really listened to what we wanted and she exceeded our expectations. Overall.... Amazing!!

Jacy · Married on 01/16/2016

Danielle was extremely professional with me and tentative to all of my needs as I planned my wedding mostly all by myself. I saw her portfolio on her website and hoped and prayed that she would be available for my wedding. Not long after I emailed her, she responded and told me she could do it! I had a morning wedding so before the ceremony my schedule was jam-packed with getting mine and my bridesmaid's hair and make-up done. Danielle was sensitive to my schedule and worked with me by getting the most we could out of the time that we had. My wedding was at a Country Club/golf course and I had asked Danielle if she could try to leave the "golf course scene" out of the photos. She did such an amazing job, you can't even tell we were on a golf course!! Danielle is a kind, observant, and professional photographer who will capture your day, no matter what you're celebrating, just the way you want it.

Michele · Married on 01/15/2016

I actually used Danielle for my engagement and boudoir photos. Unfortunately, I was not able to book Danielle for my wedding due to us already making a non -refundable deposit with our original photographer. Us wanting to switch our photographer to Danielle just alone proves how great her work is! She was absolutely fun to work with! She made my fiance and me feel very comfortable and relaxed, as if we had known her for a long time. Our poses were very natural and we did not look tense or staged at all. For my boudoir shoot, I felt really nervous at first but it didn't take a long time for her to make me feel comfortable. You will not regret working with Danielle!

Marissa · Married on 10/17/2015

There are not enough words I can use to describe how wonderful & amazing it was to have Danielle Bacon as our photographer for our wedding! The pictures were breath taking!! Not to mention her loving, warm, and caring personality. She checked out our venue, had a timeline of our special day, stuck to it and help make everything run smoothly and on time. She went over and beyond to make sure her and her second photographer captured every moment. We literally love ALL of our pictures. So much that we actually ordered our Wedding album from Danielle. I didn't want to be overwhelmed picking and choosing pictures, that she offered to create the album (chose the pictures and layout) and then sent them to me to review. We just got that baby in our hands this week and we are both so obsessed with it. Everything that we have done with Danielle Bacon Photography has been great and a wonderful and stress free experience. We plan on using Danielle for all of our life event pictures!!!!

Haylie · Married on 10/12/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Danielle! First off the pictures are beyond beautiful, I am talking swoon worthy! I currently live outside the LA area but that wasn’t a problem at all for Danielle, she was beyond professional and made me feel extremely comfortable. She even drove 3 hours (in traffic, I might add) just to come meet me at the venue when I was in town. She worked hand and hand with the wedding planner to create a timeline and made me feel beyond comfortable even thought I was an anxious bride wanting to know what time it was every five seconds. Also she is very affordable, and did I mention she takes the most amazing pictures? Seriously look no further, Danielle is your girl. Thank you for making my wedding day amazing!