Premiere Party Rents

Los Angeles, CA View map

We'll hold your hand up until you walk down the aisle! Premiere Party Rents is where excellent customer service isn't an option - it's the fundamental cornerstone of our success! Allow us to hold your hand throughout the planning of this remarkable day ahead of you. By lifting the burden off of your shoulders, we foster your creativity as you put together the event of a lifetime.

Premiere Party Rents is not just a rental supply shop. We reach above and beyond to fulfill your needs and answer any questions you may have. Custom orders are no problem, and creativity is our forte! Anything is possible with Premiere Party Rents. Contact us today and see how our customer service, thorough website, and quick turn-around on requests satisfies your every rental need!

Also find us on Facebook and online!

Review us on Yelp!

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Lounge Furniture
Tables
Tent Accessories
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

Kate S. Married on 06/01/2019

As their name suggests!

Premiere Party Rents should be your First choice for any type of event rentals. I worked with Sandy, the owner, on a wedding I helped coordinate in the Los Angeles area. From initial contact to delivery, installation, and pick up the company and its representatives were prompt, friendly, experienced and professional. In my experience; any problems were solved only with solutions, details attended, easy processes, and a patient facilitator. Premiere just celebrated 30 years and is a woman-owned business. I highly recommend and would use them again and again.
    Andrew Married on 06/11/2016
    We will ALWAYS refer Premiere Party Rentals to our friends, families, and loved ones in need of wedding rentals and, personally, we can’t wait to work with them again for other events in our future! Without a doubt, we can say that thanks to Premiere our wedding day was perfect and we are so grateful to everyone on the team.

My (now) wife and I spent over a year planning our wedding weekend and Rachel and her team were there for us every step of the way. They are unbelievably responsive, overly generous with their time, extremely attentive to detail and endlessly patient throughout the planning process.

Rachel and her team provided so much more value than I ever thought possible. You will not find a more invested, passionate, and sincere team of individuals who love what they do and are so good at it. Thank you, yet again, to Rachel and the entire team at Premiere!
  • User2399398 2+ years ago
    Thank you, Premiere! I went with Premiere not only because they were recommended by my caterer, but also because the quality of their rentals was top notch. Other companies had broken and beat up looking rentals in circulation, but Premiere made sure that everything was clean and new looking. They also have a fabulous inventory at competitive prices (much better prices than many of the larger rental companies that usually have a monopoly on certain stylish items!).

The set-up and break-down crew came on time and executed the plan perfectly and without any trouble.

I dealt primarily with Stephanie and Hannah in the office and they were accommodating, informative and quick to respond to my many questions during the entire process. They are happy to mock up tables for you before your event and also make suggestions based on their vast experience throwing large parties and events.

Thank you Premiere, for making our day feel expensive and for being so easy to work with! We were so lucky to have you on our wedding team.

Real Weddings

• Jared & Sydney
    34 photos · 06/06/2017

5255 W 102nd Street Los Angeles, CA, 90045
310-670-3400

Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm Saturday By Appointment Only Sunday Closed *Please note our showroom is only open by appointment only
Location of (Premiere Party Rents)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding